Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm so behind the times I think.
I just looked up SSB images on another site and well, yes a lot of nsfw happened, but dude. That game has a lot of cute fanart for it holy crap. ; A ;
There is so much cute about Lucina, Ike, and Meta Knight and aaaaa it's really cute.
/so late to the ssb party woah

Clockwork Fox

Ichinilla

That's okay, it's going to be a very useful collection as you complete it. emotion_awesome
It's going okay, my time is consumed by school right now but it's not bad. cool
How about you?

SCREAMS IN EXCITEMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guess I'll be watching the mail YESSSSSSSS 4laugh emotion_bigheart

Zodiart

Ladd, stop enabling Elijah's stu-ness emotion_8c
THOUGH TO BE HONEST
WHO WOULDN'T BE WARM AND KIND AROUND ELIJAH HE COULD MELT THE COLDEST, MOST CALLOUS, CRUELEST OF HEARTS
Or maybe I should just tell Ladd to not troll his own creator instead EVEN THOUGH REALLY WHO COULD RESIST ELIJAH

WIFEY HOW DARE YOU
Not only do you DRAW MY OCS IN THE MOST KAWAII OF WAYS
YOU HAVE TO TOP IT OFF WITH A PUN THAT MADE ME ACTUALLY SNORT IN A DUMB WAY IRL
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
THANK YOU SO MUCH, this level of excellence is too much for me, please write all my yuri anime in the future

ALSO don't worry, I'm even later to the party OTL
TELL ME ABOUT THE CUTE FANART

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Clockwork Fox

True wink
I've been a sick couch potato for the past few days spending his time playing Skyrim and doodling (just a cold, nothing to worry about). Other than that, I'm okay. Kind of worn out from working my butt off, but at least it shows on my paycheck. We're looking for good tickets to go to a friend's wedding in Japan this summer (traditional wedding and everything, oh man, I have no idea what I'm supposed to wear). Have you got any exciting school events/classes coming up?? (Med school is like a whole new world to me XD)

Let me know when you get it mrgreen
Clockwork Fox

ALSO don't worry, I'm even later to the party OTL
TELL ME ABOUT THE CUTE FANART

NGL but I'm terribly mad at Ladd in a not mad way so I ended up writing something last night and Ladd cried after saying "dont do the thing, I'll cry" and then the person did the thing anyway and stopped to ask him "wait, are you really crying?" and Ladd is an idiot. The end.

OK but FACT: I was seriously drawing that picture and then decided I might add text. Then I said in my head "Jackie-chan ohaiyooo" and then out loud. ********. It wasn't originally the intent but half done fem!Alois I was sold further by the pun. The end.

FANART THOUGH IS GR8. It's a funny example?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and someone drew this reply
User Image

I actually saved some to my other comp that were more of what I meant... but that was just a quick google search thing before I run outta da house. To my car to actually get somewhere more than the end of my driveway without wheezing. (actually, running the length of my driveway is pretty intense. It was a dip in it so you run down it then up and it's really long compared to every other driveway near us. :u not so bad I'm unable to go any further but basically it does actually wear you out more than you'd think)

also I saw this and??? B-b-blastoise? Blastoise IS my baby but.......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BTW, how do you pronounce Alois? I keep saying it in my head like "alloy" and I'm just ??? probs wrong?
Waifu, I want you to know...
that...

I... love...
making puns.
And I want you to know I am seriously not okay with these dorks cause OF COURSE I think of another punny draw to draw them. It hasn't even been that long since I punned them last, either. emotion_8c
I want to really crack you up, too.
So unfortunately my brain.
Is being.
A turd and giving me too many things I should draw and I'm too lazy to draw them.
I enjoy how I spam support your thread and neglect my own. emotion_dealwithit
but ok playing Wii U SSB?
And I snorted over one of my opponent 'teams'...
Not only the duo but their color.
Ganondorf + Zelda = Green team.
I should not have snorted and giggled a little. But I totally made a dumb noise regardless.

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Zodiart

Puns are glorious. The older I get, the more I appreciate them biggrin
Ichinilla

Puns are glorious. The older I get, the more I appreciate them biggrin

Absolutely best way to age. Appreciate the puns more. u w u
screechesoveracutething
So in Sonic Adventure Battle 2? You know that thing that was on GCN but might not know is also available on Playstation Network??? Well s**t, son. I forgot how addicting it is to raise Chao. gonk
So I'm running about as Shadow in the Garden and I give my Dark-chao-in-process a seed cause I trained him to be able to have both shovel+watering can.
But.
I didn't ever know.
That a stupid, legless little cutie butt would make me smile over planting a tree seed. The dumb thing plants it and looks happy and then waves his arms around and A TREE JUST KINDA WOW HEY THIS GUY WANTS ME TO GROW SO WHY NOT and ok. I'm sorry.

TL;DR
I'm pretty positive a Chao planting a tree is really cute. The end.
ok but in addition to the above SA2 things...
I am sorry to admit that I have snorted over the Engrish it has in it. Like you can choose voice language and oh my god the ******** Japanese version has so much Engrish in it??!! Like why are you attempting English with one sentence then using Japanese for the rest of the chat? I???
I feel like a shitty person for this post.
...omg I like disappeared for a minute I am back my lovelies

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Reu Shima

Hi there~
Reu Shima

/patsyourhead
I'm glad to see ya again thouuughhhh
and I'm sad that I haven't seen Tengu lately. :c
I hope you doin' fine though. * W *b
OK I am at the coffee shop rn and there is a guy here. Talking to a younger guy. About colleges.

And I'm sitting here laughing quietly.
Because the guy just asked "do you like Harry Potter?" and the answer was yea.
So.
The guy just said one of the colleges (I didn't catch which one) was "I swear to god, that place is Hogwarts. They put you into these houses. There's no Sorting Hat, but there are these houses, okay, and they have various placements on the campus and......" and some other stuff I didn't catch cause I was giggling to myself because he had to clarify there was no Sorting Hat and just wow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff