Welcome to Gaia! ::

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Ok... maybe that wasn't such a good way to make the thread...

Overall, I understand that the snowflake charms are event currency, but, at the same time, so are the wing charms we got during the Summer event and they never were soulbound to begin with.

I think it would be a good idea to unsoulbind them so that the people that have leftover charms and don't want them can trade them or sell or, who knows, even gift/donate them to those that still need them.

Quite earnestly, I'm a bit surprised that they were soulbound to begin with... I understand that earning them was to get people to participate in the event instead of buying their way to the event items, but that can happen anyway to begin with...

So, overall I'd like to suggest that the snowflake charms be unsoulbound.
i havent heard anything about them becoming un soulbound but maybe if you could pm an admin or file a ticket you could get some help too but even thats open for debate but at least its a start
unfortunately gaia has this bad memory and they forget to do alot of things and it just sucks and i wouldnt be too surprised if they stay soulbound

Fashionable Lunatic

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Building the Army 50
  • Waffles! 25
Wing charms were soulbound too, but unlocked after their Event. We need to just keep bugging Gaia about it!

Healing Hunter

26,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I would love for Snowflake charms to be un-soulbound. they might as well now that the event is over. no scene in forcing people to only collect them through the Daily chance.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Yes please! I doubt I ever use them, and I want them out of my inventory. I want them to only give us a stupid trash option either, I could get rid of them that way, but it would suck for people who want them.

Draconian Adventurer

54,465 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Ah, I was wondering about it too!

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

KagaKeiichi
Wing charms were soulbound too, but unlocked after their Event. We need to just keep bugging Gaia about it!
odd i was able to trade mine during the event..
I was wondering if anyone knew when they were coming un-bound. Guess this answers my question...

Also, Gaia should take them out of the DC carts already. I got one today on one of my mules.

Interstellar Hobo

49,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50
I hope they unbound it soon! I want to fushion some christmas stuff, but I don't have enough to make them.
If I were to add anything to this, it would be that they should stop adding new charms unless they are tradable.

After a certain point they will become useless if they take away the items that require them, and I can't stand things that clutter my inventory. I can't stand the idea that I would be forced to hold onto something that I have no interest in at all in the first place.

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just an update Snowflakes will not be tradable. So if you don't have them it looks like you will have to wait.

Player

The most recent AtA, the staff states that they're planning to update GoFusion so you can trade in snowflake charms one at a time (the staff didn't specify what they're traded for) and trading other charms to make snowflake charms.

Fashionable Lunatic

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Building the Army 50
  • Waffles! 25
I have a tissue
If I were to add anything to this, it would be that they should stop adding new charms unless they are tradable.

After a certain point they will become useless if they take away the items that require them, and I can't stand things that clutter my inventory. I can't stand the idea that I would be forced to hold onto something that I have no interest in at all in the first place.

I'm with you. I have 120 snowflakes that I collected with the intent to sell after the Event. Had I known, I wouldn't have bothered, since I have no interest in most Charms items.

Shameless Wench

a busted radio
The most recent AtA, the staff states that they're planning to update GoFusion so you can trade in snowflake charms one at a time (the staff didn't specify what they're traded for) and trading other charms to make snowflake charms.

Link to that statement please? (Thank you)

Player

snufflypoo
Link to that statement please? (Thank you)

--------------------
Quote:
Event
Will Snowflake charms ever be un-soulbound so people who don't want them can get rid of them and people who want/need more can get more?

Nope, Snowflake charms will not be unsoulbound. We will be adding something into GoFusion that will cost one Snowflake charm and additional charms so that can expend your excess Snowflake charms that way.

--------------------

Link - Bottom of first post. If you check gofusion right now, you can trade 5 heart charms for a snowflake charm formula.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff