Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
THE STORYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

Has your mother ever told you never to wander out by yourself? Never talk to strangers? Be home before nightfall? Don’t run on the neighbor’s grass? All the common things worried parents would demand of their children. Did you ever listen? Probably not. I mean how fun was it to play on Mr. Harrison’s lawn? Or talk to that weird guy at the corner of seven-eleven that gave out the free ice-cream? Well, continue reading and you might just hope you did.

This story takes place in the woods. On the outskirts of a little town called Witherton to be precise. A humble little place with a dark forest. On the outside it seemed just like a bunch of trees, but within it was a labyrinth of trees and foliage and the infamous layer of cryptic mist. It was only an adventure for the brave-hearted. Yet the forest, older than the town itself, contained a malevolent secret. You see, the forest wasn’t always this foreboding and sinister. It grew this way over time. In fact, it even was called home by wealthy family called the Senkas. They lived in a glorious mansion that resembled an English castle and lived a happy life within the trees, hidden from the outside world. Only on a rare occasion would the townspeople lay eyes on one of the fair Senkas, on a trip to the market. They were often considered as godly beings with their angelic faces and mysterious features. No one knew why the Senkas reclused themselves within the forest. Some say that it was because they were unearthly beings and did not have time for such mortal townspeople, others preferred to think of them as a quiet family, and even some thought of them as cursed souls of the wood, horrendous monsters never able to reunite with the townspeople. No one would ever know. But of course that’s just a town myth. There’s no way it’s true right? After all it was over a century ago. What kind of family would move out into the middle of nowhere?

Well, this is where you come in. The myth is true. In fact all the accusations are. Yet, it is also a lie. How is this possible? Maybe I’ll leave that for you to figure out. There is more to the story. Now, the house was touched by both divine and diabolical entities. And although the townspeople won’t admit to it, they ran the Senka’s out of town for their unearthly ways. So the story lays in the dusty old books of the Witherton’s library, to this day. No one ever touches it, and the forest is just a hot spot for teenagers to conquer that so called fear of the “dark.” How does this pertain to you? Well, my friend, are you human or Senka? Will you solve this mystery? Break the curse that binds the Senka House to the forest and all its content? Endure the forest’s endless maze? Face your fears? And possibly find true love? Hmm, well I’ll leave it up to you.

Thing is. This time around. The Senka's are not all normal as they seem to appear

Story plot belongs to: Lethia Minakamaru

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXXXXX LE RULES. . .
User Image

1. Follow the TOS.
2. PM me all profiles! (Including reserves. Don’t know how to make a pic 100x100, ask me.)
3. Thou shalt not kill. (Unless an agreement was made between users.) This includes God modding.
4. Keep it PG-14. This means no cybering!
5. Be Semi-lit to Lit please. (This means a paragraph or 5 sentences minimum[some will be doing more, do not get discouraged if some of the Roleplayers posts get lengthy])
6. No One liners. I am sympathetic to writer’s block but, you should be able to spit out a few sentences.
7. Use “quotations” for talking, ‘italics’ for thoughts and (( )), {{ }}, [[ ]], or || ||, for OOC.
8. Respect others. (even if you hate them) Don’t leave anyone out.
10. I am the director of this production. I reserve the right to change the rules how I see fit. New rules will be in red.
11. Pm me if you are leaving for more than three days. If not, you will be cut.
12. Highlight Number 13. (As you can see it’s gone. >:3)
13. Title the pm 'Senki’s house!'
14. Put a heart in the pm so I know you read my rules.
15. Do not post until I accept your profile.
16. Please make posts look pretty. Try a picture or add some color. We don’t want to read a bland post.
17. This is a Yuri, Yaoi and Hetro RP. Meaning, any kind of parring is allowed, the heart goes as the heart wants, not gender limited. as this is a new twist to this RP we are trying this time around, as well as a few new powers and other twists as well.
18. And lastly… HAVE FUN!! ^-^

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SKELLY. . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Reserves

[align=center] (( 100 x 100 pic here ))

[color=POSTCOLOR][size=10]Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name:
Slot: Youngest/Eldest Brother/Sister or Lost human
Element: (Exclude if human)
Username:[/size][/color][/align]

Quick Notes:

Senka
Real Age can be any age(but make sure you character is at least younger then the eldest listed above you). The Eldest can look no older then 30, and the youngest can look no older then 13. So work your ages in between there. Any questions about this ask me. Race is strictly Demon or Angel.

Lost Ones
No older then 25 and no younger then 13.
Race is strictly human.

Profiles

[align=center][img]Appearance: anime pic here[/img][/align]

[size=15][align=left][color=darkslategray]First part of quote[/color][/align][/size]
[align=left] [size=13][color=POSTCOLOR1][u][b]HOW YOU SEE ME... [/b][/u]_______________ [/size][/color]
[size=10][color=COLOR2][color=COLOR3][b]My name is:[/b][/color]
Full Name Here
[color=COLOR3][b]But I prefer to be called:[/b][/color]
Nicknames here
[color=COLOR3][b]I have this many candles on my cake:[/b][/color]
Full Age here (Humans be reasonable, Senka kids, any age works, though most will be over a hundred or more
[color=COLOR3][b]But I look to be this:[/b][/color] Age You look
[color=COLOR3][b]I was born a:[/b][/color]
Gender Here
[color=COLOR3][b]And I tend to lean toward:[/b][/color]
Sexuality
[/color][/size]

[align=center] [color=COLOR1][u][b]HOW YOU WON'T...[/b][/u][/color]
[size=10][color=COLOR2][color=COLOR3][b]I am found to be like this:[/b][/color]
Personality Here
[color=COLOR3][b]But it goes along with the kind of person I am:[/b][/color]
Race(Angel or demon for the Senka kids, or Human)
[color=COLOR3][b]With my unique personality, I can do this:[/b][/color]
Powers/ Ablitlies here(Humans only have certain abilities, like singing, sports, swordsman ship etc. )
[color=COLOR3][b]And I use this to train them with:[/b][/color] Weapons (Senka Kids Only, Delete if a human)
[color=COLOR3][b]But sadly, with my unique gift, comes with a hefty down fall:[/b][/color] The down side to having your gift(extreme pain, heightened emotions, when using it, it makes you weak, burns your skin etc?) Humans can disregard this
[color=COLOR3][b]I have a faithful companion(s) who is always by my side:[/b][/color]
Pet and appearance(link form)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right] [size=13][color=COLOR1]_______________[u][b]...YOU SEE I'M SPECIAL...[/b][/u][/size] [/color]
[size=10][color=COLOR2][color=COLOR3][b]Listen To my story:[/b][/color]
Your History(Min of Five sentences)
[color=COLOR3][b]It might be long, But it helps you understand why I am, who I am:[/b]
[/color] Role(oldest/youngest Sister/Brother or Lost Human)[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]_______________[u][b]...BECAUSE I'M, ME.[/b][/u][/color]
[size=10][color=COLOR2][color=COLOR3][b]I have a secret close to my heart:[/b][/color]
Crush
[color=COLOR3][b]And there‘s something else you should know:[/b][/color]
Other information(Any Other Info you put here)

[color=COLOR3][b]I sing this song in my head:[/b][/color] Theme song, link please.

[color=COLOR3][b]I am a puppet, and I am controlled by:[/b][/color] Username[/size] [/color][/align][/size]

[size=15][align=right][color=darkslategray]Last Part of quote[/color][/align]

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXXXXXTHE SENKAS
User Image
Underline = Reserved
Strike Through = Taken
Nothing = Open

Eldest Sister
User Image

Name: Ayomi Senka
Element: Telepathic
Username: Lethia Minakarmaru

Eldest Brother(reserved)
User Image

Character's Name: Youhei Senka
Slot: Eldest Brother
Element: Water/Blood
Username: Tejirof

Eldest Twin
User Image User Image

Character's Name: Ryu Senka
Slot: Eldest Twin
Element: Gender Bending
Username: Wrongful Heart

Youngest Twin

User Image User Image

Character's Name: Rem Senka
Slot: Youngest Twin
Element: Gender Bending
Username:Riza Wildman 615

Middle Brother
User Image

Character's Name: Lucius Senka
Slot: Middle brother
Element: Ice
Username: Shadowninjadog

Younger Middle Brother
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Silva Senka
Slot: Youngest Middle Brother
Element: Lightning
Username: Alstier

Younger Middle Sister
User Image

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Mari Senka
Slot: Youngest Middle Sister
Element: Shapeshifting
Username: Snowyfoxs

Youngest Brother
User Image
Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Warrick
Slot: Middle Brother
Element: Fire
Username: griffinyasha

Youngest Sister
User Image
Character's Name: Kaylin -Lyn- Senka
Slot: Youngest Sister
Element: Element Bender
Username Lethia Minakarmaru:

OTHER

House Guardian (Aka, house pet)
User Image

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Mangetsu
Slot: House Guardian.
Username: Mangetsu_Tatsumasa2280

Welcomed Housemate (once lost) Family Memeber
User Image

Character's Name: Lucien Hanahara
Slot: Returning family member.
Username: elemein

Maid (A Usagi, a Half Rabbit Half Human creature ) [female]

Butler Kitsune (half fox, half human creature) [male]

Open Elements/Talents
Ice
Water
Wind/Air
Earth
Fire
Lightning
Shape Shifting
Element Bender
Gender Bending
Telepathic

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
THE LOST HUMANS XXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Underline = Reserved
Strike Through = Taken
Nothing = Open

Accepting more Female

User Image

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Gale Saint Darling
Slot: Lost Human
Username: Wrongful Heart

User Image

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Edith Morse
Slot: Lost human
Username: CaptainXMorgan

User Image {on hold}

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Alexandria Quides
Element: none
Username: Azure Hale

User Image

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Effi Gaius
Slot: Lost Human
Username: risae_the_puppet

Accepting more Males

User Image

Character's Name: Ethan Ai Mizake
Username: xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

User Image

Character's Name: Quinton Lysander
Username: Squiddlysuds

User Image

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Oliver Illiad
Username: Angelicdemeanor

User Image

Hello! I want to play...
Character's Name: Dorian White
Username: Ivoreh

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
THE FORCAST. . . XXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Year:
--2025--

Month:

January || February || March || April || May || June || July
August || September || October || November || December

Day:

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20
21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31

Sunday || Monday[ || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday

Time:

12:00am -3:00am || 3:00am-6:00am || 6:00am-9:00am || 9:00am-12:00pm || 12:00pm-3:00pm || 3:00pm-6:00pm || 6:00pm-9:00pm || 9:00pm-12:00am

Forecast:

Forecast: Cloudy, the fog has yet to let up.

Though the year is set 10 years from this years date. There is nothing more futuristic, then there is today. Though the Senka Castle is set more in the past, then in the present date. High Technology doesn't work well in the house. Cell phones can't get signals in the house, There are no flat screen TVs, but one older TV in the sitting room, that rarely gets used, though there is a shelf filled with old movies of all sorts. There are lots of clocks everywhere, and a lot of older gas lights and lanterns and candles, instead of the normal light bulbs.

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXXXXX LINKS. . .
User Image

Profiles

OOC

Random Dice Roll Event Current Event: Starting of Roleplay. Must do, if your character uses one of the random portal like doors.
There is a group Skype Chat for this RP. (Message me for Skype name Sharing and invite to group)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ANNOUNCEMENTS. . . XXXXXXXXXX
User Image

- Sorry for taking so long to work on this. Between over worked and losing internet, im trying my best to get back into this.

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

The Soul Mate Pairs
This is liable to change (Fate shall take part in this, this go. Wither it will be random or planned has yet to be decided)

Ayomi - Gale

There are TWO key factors, to breaking the curse around the Senka Castle, and being able to get back into the world. ONE is the soul mate factor. The soulmate (realizing soulmateness, or who you soulmate is, and falling in love with said soulmate) is one major key factor to breaking the curse.
The SECOND one, has yet to be mentioned, and wont be till the soul mate factor has been mention. Only one or two Senka know of the last factor, but refuse to say anything. Due to the high end stakes of it.

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ѕєттιиg. . . XXXXXXXXXX
User Image

[Time for a change...]
This time around, there are a few different things.

As you stumble upon the forest, either of our own will, a dare, or mistaken direction. You will noticed a thickening fog, descend upon the ground, growing to fill the air around you, before you. Till a point you can't see. This fog can either mislead you make you see things that aren't really there, it can scare you, or maybe even excite you? Depends on how you look at it. Hidden in this fog, are creatures of the wild. Mostly wolves, that are known to plague this forest. Their Howls can be heard echoing around you, as they search out any lost travelers. Though they are not the biggest worry, as Legend holds it. A great powerful Wolf roams these lands, for he is the Guardian of the forest, and mansion you are seeking for. Though he is only Legend, it states he is a tall as most homes, and isn't very keen upon strangers of any sorts.

As you stumble through this foggy forest, with no clue of where you are going, you may stumble upon a few things. Bones of animals of all sorts, and maybe some of that of humans? You can't exactly tell. Weird symbols are marked upon some trees, as well as signs of a great fight of the past. Scorn marks, and even scratches that match wolf claws mark more then most of the trees. Some of you may stumble upon a few others lost about, some maybe even find a quick route to the Mansion it self. But more then most of you will stumble upon doors. Doors placed in the barks of large trees, of all shapes and sizes. These doors will be your way out of the foggy forest, and may just be the way you are saved from the creatures that hunt you.

These doors are magical, as they are portals that will lead you directly to the mansion. Each one will lead you to a random room each time someone passed through it. If two people pass through the same door, their locations will differ from the others. It is possible that they may end in the same room, or two different doors may lead to the same room, but rare all the same. The rooms are random each time, from the kitchen to the foyer. To the dungeon based basement, to a room of maybe a sleeping Senka. Let fate guide you to where you shall end up. For as you took your first steep into the forest, you bound your fate to the mansion and must find a way to break the curse, or end up trapped in the mansion for a life's time, or death becomes your first. Let's see where it goes, shall we?

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Senka History. . . XXXXXXXXXX
User Image

[Here is a small summary of Senka History. Senka Children ignore the order of the Siblings born as well as the races and such. But here is basically a touch of some Senka information.

Angels and Demons. Two races of equal power, much greater then that of a human and close to that of being a god, as one rules the heavens and the other rules the under earth. They are two creatures, that in nature she hate each other. For one is pure good, the other stated to be pure evil. Though books have stated otherwise, that Angels can become pure Evil, and if given a chance, Demons can become the greater good. Because of this nature, they are natural enemies, and fight almost all their live, though others wishing peace, seek their own path. By nature these two great races should never fall in love, and in chance, never reproduce. If ever an occurrence should happen, another race of all its own is created, one that was both good and evil and their power can overwhelm even that of their parents. This race in other places are known as Nephalem. A hybrid of both powerful races, and as fate would hold it. A male demon and Human Female, who have some weird, complicated, but yet interesting and loving past, came to fall in love. Breaking this rule, though they where not the first, nor would be the last.

Knowing of this rule, and of the fate of the future and fearing that their children would become this. Both parents went into hiding. Taking on new names, and hiding in a hidden small town, not many people thought about. For protection of their love and of the child they where barring as well.When the birth of their first child happened, the parents where rightfully afraid their child would become something of evil and something that was to be hunted. They where slightly right, but wrong at the same time. For their child was not the hybrid they thought it to be, but only took the form of one of the races. The parents felt like they where blessed, that their child could live a, somewhat, normal, life. Well as normal as a demon could be, with little knowledge of what he would become, and the fact that rather then being blessed, the family was actual quiet cursed, to never become as powerful as fate had attended for them, and each child being blessed to only one race.

Living in the aged they have lived in, and in such a small town, they family struggled to live with sometimes no more then the skin on their backs, the parents would often fight from time to time, blaming the other for something that was actually quiet stupid, until not to long after their first child was born and an act on a night the parents did not quarrel. They where blessed with another child. A female who quote" Had the looks of an angel, but the blood of the demon." was born. A girl with pure blonde hair and bright blue eyes. They thought her to be angel, but again their second child was given the blood of a demon and her powers where more to fear. As the demon in her was uncontrollable at a young age, causing her blonde hair and blue eyes to change to that of pure black and blood red. When a toddler, and throwing one her fits, she almost burnt the house down, and half the village. Being chased by the villagers, and wanting to protect their children they fled, where they struggled to live once more, as well as teaching their children to control the unique gifts they where given, as well as the demon blood that cursed through them.

After quiet a few years have passed, a few it was nearly two hundred years later. The family finally came into some money, and was currently living over in England. By this time Ayomi has been transformed into a perfect lady. Who was then mistaken for an Angel, as her blonde looks had appeared, and her blue eyes. She was trained to be a mother and a prefect wife at a "young" age. As per my England standards at that time. She was set to be engaged when she was hunted down for being so different looking, and her family went running again. This time over seas to America as it was founded shortly before this.

There they had acquired some land, in the middle of a forest like area and begun building their home of their dreams. This home was built much like a castle they had over seas where they had come from. A fortress where the family would be safe, out of radar, and no matter what, could always call home. It started with a large tall stone wall that surrounded the land they had cleared out, a gate the north and a small passage hidden in the south. Inside this land there would be a large garden in the back, for the mother loved the earth and planting things. The house would be built out of stone as well, and built strong with two towers. One to the east and one to the west. The house would face south. The house was built in an almost U shape. Where the front would be like a pathway to the two towers, and then would stretch out towards the garden in the back of the house from the two towers.

During the building of this house that took many many years, the parents where once again blessed with a set of Twins this town. One Boy and one Girl. (insert races here). The boy took on the powers of Wind and the other over Earth. With the Help of Ayomi raising the twins, it didn't take long for the family to be blessed again by a baby boy. This one being and angel and blessed with the power over Ice. With the family growing bigger, the father was glad he had planned on making quiet a few floors and quiet a few rooms to it as well. The house was done being built a good few years after they hard started. by then all of their children thus far have grown into full adults, and the parents knew that they had to find some way to protect their children, for the villagers outside of the forest they have built their home in, have grew to fear the family, for many reasons. Why they each strike beauty beyond any could compare. Two, they never aged, three, the children, at some points, have let their powers slip and cause mayhem. Once again almost causing the village to burn - more then once.

So they went out on their own, leaving the home to care of Ayomi and their eldest son to get help. Somehow they have come across the help of a wolf based god, who had promised to protect their family and home and the forest, if they promised to obey his rules. That was easier then they thought was possible. When they arrived home, they brought home another boy with them, this one was cursed with the demon blood. It didn't take long for them to settle in with their family, when they finally gave birth to their last daughter, and after that the parents had left. Leaving the kids behind as well as the home they had built. Why? Well to protect the kids, for they where with fear once more, that their family would grow to big, and if they got to noticed as the world advanced they would be hunted down. So once again they found a way to protect the house. It involved a curse, that trapped the kids to the house, so they could never leave, unless broken. And cursed the forest as well, where as every human would be to afraid to visit it or if they stumbled upon the forest, they to would be lost, trapped or even hunted and killed by the God Wolf and his wolves.]

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RESERVED. . . XXXXXXXXXX
User Image

[Because I most likely forgot something...]

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points