12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
Stuff like this really pisses me off cause you never know what kind of day the person who you are sending such a mean message to is having or what they're going through. These mean messages can actually really affect someone, even if it seems small. Ugh.

Thanks for being so nice! Lucky for me I am having a great day so it's all good heart

Well that's good to hear at least :3

How is yer day going hopefully as swell as mine ^.^

My day isn't too bad. Just relaxing! It's super cold out so I stayed in and decided to work on art and stuffs ^.^

Fatcat

Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
Stuff like this really pisses me off cause you never know what kind of day the person who you are sending such a mean message to is having or what they're going through. These mean messages can actually really affect someone, even if it seems small. Ugh.

Thanks for being so nice! Lucky for me I am having a great day so it's all good heart

My day isn't too bad. Just relaxing! It's super cold out so I stayed in and decided to work on art and stuffs ^.^

I know it's super wet and chilly here as well. Im going out tonight and can't figure out what to wear. Damn this weather messing with my wardrobe choices bleh >.<

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian

I know it's super wet and chilly here as well. Im going out tonight and can't figure out what to wear. Damn this weather messing with my wardrobe choices bleh >.<

I hate that. It's like you're trying to find something cute to wear and the weather is all like, nah you have to bundle up and wear puffy coats >.<

Fatcat

Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian

I hate that. It's like you're trying to find something cute to wear and the weather is all like, nah you have to bundle up and wear puffy coats >.<

lol puffy is a cute/funny word.
Yea I live in Texas so it isn't too bad but were having freezing rain tonight

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian

Ohh Texas! That's cool! I live on the east coast in Pennsylvania, and it's like freezing. Go outside and you're a popsicle XD

Fatcat

Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian

Ohh Texas! That's cool! I live on the east coast in Pennsylvania, and it's like freezing. Go outside and you're a popsicle XD

I could not handle that I am used to 101 degree summers and very mild winters lol

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian
ganja pudding
Heart of a Guardian

I could not handle that I am used to 101 degree summers and very mild winters lol

I am okay with 101 degree summers haha. It's gotten pretty hot here in PA on some occasions. Actually just last week it was like 60/70 degrees here. That is SUPER warm for winter >.<
What the ******** is wrong with people!?!? gonk

I think the mods can trace who sent a gift in cases like this. confused emotion_hug

Time-traveling Hellhound

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Valeskax
ganja pudding
bitches be jealous.
gurl you fab.

cat_3nodding

emotion_bigheart

classified_northkittenstar

Time-traveling Hellhound

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
beastie allupons
What the ******** is wrong with people!?!? gonk

I think the mods can trace who sent a gift in cases like this. confused emotion_hug

heart 3nodding heart

gaia_angelleft classified_northkittenstar gaia_angelright Luke's Magic Box
gaia_spoons gaia_crown gaia_spoons
User Image
gaia_nitemareleft classified_northkittenstar gaia_nitemareright Luke's Music Box
classified_northkittenstar Luke's Music Box:

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
-Hexmistress Luke
-Nyxhound Fenrir

gaia_star classified_northkittenstar gaia_star
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Elizabeth of York
report it.

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
Whoever sent that is just a little punkass coward cause they are hiding behind anon to send it. so I wouldn't take much offense from it, even though it was rude, and just laugh at how pathetic the person is for sending it. gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff