Nah... 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Greedy Capitalist

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'd be lying if I said I didn't own a pin-back button that says 'I solved Jareth's labyrinth and all I got was this stupid baby'. I'd also be lying if I said I didn't know all the words to all the songs and clean the house to the soundtrack. I'm looking into getting the soundtrack on vinyl. gaia_kittenstar

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
softer grunge
I'd be lying if I said I didn't own a pin-back button that says 'I solved Jareth's labyrinth and all I got was this stupid baby'. I'd also be lying if I said I didn't know all the words to all the songs and clean the house to the soundtrack. I'm looking into getting the soundtrack on vinyl. gaia_kittenstar

You are just the best kind of person.

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
softer grunge

I...I think I love you. emotion_kirakira

my dad surprised me with the VHS one day out of the blue. I'd seen it once, but I loved it so much I wanted to own it. then once I got my DVD player, Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal were the first two DVDs I owned. I also eventually got the soundtrack too. and I've made a Jareth dream avi. cat_xd oh! and I have Return to Labyrinth, the manga sequel to the movie. I've even made 3 cross stitch items. I just adore this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

You remind me of the babe...

wink
I love love love absolutely love Labyrinth! Aside from the the fact that it stars David Bowie who's crazy talented and sexy as hell the movie is just all around captivating and the music oh the music "As the World Falls Down" is the most hauntingly beautiful song.
This movie is totally my guilty pleasure, absolutely adore it and he is rather tasty in it rofl
Gotta love the "sock" in his pants!!

Lonely Shapeshifter

ThisDesertlife
Gotta love the "sock" in his pants!!

That was no sock, that was all David. That wife of his is one lucky woman.

I love this film, and I own the soundtrack, the DVD, and the manga. I am steadily 'corrupting' my 9 year old cousin, and Labyrinth was the very first thing I ever showed her. She knows every single word to the film and agrees with me that Sarah was an idiot.
yep, she was stupid...Goblin King, take me to your bed!!!

Lonely Shapeshifter

ThisDesertlife

I would have taken his offer in a heartbeat. I mean, given the choice between a baby you yourself wished away because it was so irritating (not necessarily Toby's fault, but still) and Jareth, the sexy AF Goblin King who wants nothing more than to please you, which would you pick? I'm going for door number two.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kuro Hime Hekate
ThisDesertlife

I would have taken his offer in a heartbeat. I mean, given the choice between a baby you yourself wished away because it was so irritating (not necessarily Toby's fault, but still) and Jareth, the sexy AF Goblin King who wants nothing more than to please you, which would you pick? I'm going for door number two.

I would wish myself away and then just explore the labyrinth until time ran out and he came for me.

Lonely Shapeshifter

A Dashing Sky Pirate
Kuro Hime Hekate
ThisDesertlife

I would wish myself away and then just explore the labyrinth until time ran out and he came for me.

That's also a good way to do it. If you did that you'd have at least a slight lay of the land before you became queen. Sadly none of my wishes ever get answered.

High-functioning Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
david bowie is my son

Ziggy Stardust was on the radio the other day and i turned it up and my dad was like "oh u like bowie?' as i proceeded to mouth the lyrics

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kuro Hime Hekate
A Dashing Sky Pirate
Kuro Hime Hekate
ThisDesertlife

That's also a good way to do it. If you did that you'd have at least a slight lay of the land before you became queen. Sadly none of my wishes ever get answered.

That is to assume if I /were/ to become queen and not changed into a goblin like the babies who were wished there. Then again, how could a man resist a woman who all but worships him?

Lonely Shapeshifter

A Dashing Sky Pirate
Kuro Hime Hekate
A Dashing Sky Pirate
Kuro Hime Hekate
ThisDesertlife

That is to assume if I /were/ to become queen and not changed into a goblin like the babies who were wished there. Then again, how could a man resist a woman who all but worships him?

Isn't that what most guys want, someone who worships them? Besides, I figure once you get past a certain age and it's not skeevy to chat you up, maybe Jareth isn't so quick to goblinise you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff