Total Votes:[ 31 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105 106 > >> »|

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

Omg robin blue is so pretty!!! I want a pair!
nuuuuuuuuuu. Misery can't. her moral ethics prevent such a thing
I swear thats exactly how it went when the fireworks exploded behind him

The blue is pretty, but I mostly got it for the cheetah print. I ******** love cheetah print. heart In soft colors mostly though.
There are no moral ethics in this case. x) It's just a random item, you might as well get some use out of it.

Ugh but that gif!! It was so perfect the way your uterus exploded. xd
So yep, his voice is nice, but all it safe because he's not my type really. I guess if I liked someone at least like it would probably be... Someone from Three Days Grace.

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
FemmeValentine

The blue is pretty, but I mostly got it for the cheetah print. I ******** love cheetah print. heart In soft colors mostly though.
There are no moral ethics in this case. x) It's just a random item, you might as well get some use out of it.

Ugh but that gif!! It was so perfect the way your uterus exploded. xd
So yep, his voice is nice, but all it safe because he's not my type really. I guess if I liked someone at least like it would probably be... Someone from Three Days Grace.

What do you think about giraffe print then?
I will. In some nice way I will find a way to play with them

~DRAMATIC GASP~
You like Adam!!!!
= w= you like them scruffy a bit

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

Perfect example of that statement being utter truth is currently when I listen to Fall Out Boy's Centuries & Phoenix I get a surge to take on a leadership type of role

Oh lord skillet. I'm childishly on the face about them sometimes. but I cannot deny when they throw their rockin' heart into it they do it fantastically. & I love when they incorporate violins. My heart just implodes to it (probably also why I like Apacolyptica), since I adore when rock reaches out & touches on other instruments that are not necessarily rock genre equipment & make it work. Seether has a bit of my heart, but for some reason they sort of remind me of Shinedown, & then I'm like, "eh.......lets just skip this tease & go to Shinedown, instead." & are you trying to find some more female rock artist? to try & expand your flavor of music. Also have you heard of Poets of the Fall?

YES! Violins combined with rock/metal is stunning! The intro to comatose with the violin is epic! heart I shall look up Apacolyptica. OH WAIT! I know them! They did "I don't care" with Adam gontier! SO GOOD!! emotion_awesome Wow. Hall of the mountain king. I grew up loving that song - their version is epic!! emotion_awesome
Sninedown is pretty good too - just looked them up. They do have a similar sound to seether I guess.
I'm not a big fan of female artists... They mostly annoy me to be honest... I like Amy Lee (Evanescene) and probably a couple of others I can't think of right now, but I tend to stick to male lead singers. That sounds so sexist... I have nothing against females, their voices don't usually do it for me though...
I'd say I already have quite a broad music taste. Classical, rock, alternative, metal, melodic metal, punk, post-grunge, nordic (like viking metal) and some jazz is quite good. But It would be cool to expand it more. I entered the world of rock quite late. Only about four-five years ago, but I'm loving it emotion_awesome
I have heard of poets of the fall, and listened to a few of their songs, but they never really clicked for me - might have something to do with the person who recommended them... Haha. xd

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nomzie
YES! Violins combined with rock/metal is stunning! The intro to comatose with the violin is epic! heart I shall look up Apacolyptica. OH WAIT! I know them! They did "I don't care" with Adam gontier! SO GOOD!! emotion_awesome Wow. Hall of the mountain king. I grew up loving that song - their version is epic!! emotion_awesome
Sninedown is pretty good too - just looked them up. They do have a similar sound to seether I guess.
I'm not a big fan of female artists... They mostly annoy me to be honest... I like Amy Lee (Evanescene) and probably a couple of others I can't think of right now, but I tend to stick to male lead singers. That sounds so sexist... I have nothing against females, their voices don't usually do it for me though...
I'd say I already have quite a broad music taste. Classical, rock, alternative, metal, melodic metal, punk, post-grunge, nordic (like viking metal) and some jazz is quite good. But It would be cool to expand it more. I entered the world of rock quite late. Only about four-five years ago, but I'm loving it emotion_awesome
I have heard of poets of the fall, and listened to a few of their songs, but they never really clicked for me - might have something to do with the person who recommended them... Haha. xd

This enthusiasm for music is stunning to the core! rofl
I think also the reason why I prefer them so much is because I went to a free concert of there's & it was totally amazing since I could feel the earth shake a bit & my rib-cage beating with the beat.
I don't really blame with the female artist thing since there are not that many good ones unfortunately. Like I can not stand Flyleaf or Paramour to much simply because they did music for the twilight movies ene I cannot forgive them at all. nor Maroon 5. which is kind of childish, but yeah. I can't deal.
I don't think it necessarily matter how old you are to just now like rock music....unless your a 90's baby. Then I'ms be all like, "Where were your bro! Blink-182 is waiting for us!"
Who dare ruin POTF good name emotion_donotwant
XxMiserys TearsxX
Lady Kariel
I know! Yeah I had wanted a peanut butter chocolate cake too so it's kind of hard to decide. I love Ben & Jerry's too.
Yeah my regular bedtime is 9:00pm and I wake up either 7:30am or 8:00am depending on whether or not I have class.

I'm sure they have a peanut butter ice cream cake. & if not, then you can get ice cream on the side somehow with whatever brand of ice cream you prefer 3nodding
Okay, not as early of a bedtime, but still not easy to wake up at those times, lol. Still need to have coffee

That's a great idea actually! I think I will consider that.
lol true I do have coffee. But sleeping from 9 to 8 is actually about 11 hours of sleep which is really nice, kind of like sleeping in.

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lady Kariel
XxMiserys TearsxX
Lady Kariel
I know! Yeah I had wanted a peanut butter chocolate cake too so it's kind of hard to decide. I love Ben & Jerry's too.
Yeah my regular bedtime is 9:00pm and I wake up either 7:30am or 8:00am depending on whether or not I have class.

I'm sure they have a peanut butter ice cream cake. & if not, then you can get ice cream on the side somehow with whatever brand of ice cream you prefer 3nodding
Okay, not as early of a bedtime, but still not easy to wake up at those times, lol. Still need to have coffee

lol true I do have coffee. But sleeping from 9 to 8 is actually about 11 hours of sleep which is really nice, kind of like sleeping in.

yes ^w^ since people need like 8-10 hrs of rest although im like a cat & need like 14 i think. & all within the morning time frame
XxMiserys TearsxX
Lady Kariel
XxMiserys TearsxX
Lady Kariel

yes ^w^ since people need like 8-10 hrs of rest although im like a cat & need like 14 i think. & all within the morning time frame

lol! That's a lot! I guess you sleep through your mornings then?

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

This enthusiasm for music is stunning to the core! rofl
I think also the reason why I prefer them so much is because I went to a free concert of there's & it was totally amazing since I could feel the earth shake a bit & my rib-cage beating with the beat.
I don't really blame with the female artist thing since there are not that many good ones unfortunately. Like I can not stand Flyleaf or Paramour to much simply because they did music for the twilight movies ene I cannot forgive them at all. nor Maroon 5. which is kind of childish, but yeah. I can't deal.
I don't think it necessarily matter how old you are to just now like rock music....unless your a 90's baby. Then I'ms be all like, "Where were your bro! Blink-182 is waiting for us!"
Who dare ruin POTF good name emotion_donotwant

Agreed. I've been listening to Diamond eyes by Shinedown nonstop... for a while now. So good whee
Wow. Free concert. Sounds awesome! I'm so jelly whee . Actually... I'm not a big fan of concerts. I've been to one - went to the UK X-factor live tour in... like 2010...? with a friend. (Yes, I've seen both One direction and Cher Lloyd in their early careers...) Seeing people live was kinda awesome, but I was never a fan of all the crowds...It makes me feel sick. The booming bass sound makes it worse. Feels like you're having a heart attack xd
Why're you a twilight hater? Sure, the books are terribly written, the love triangle kind of annoying and for some reason people hate on the actors, but both Stephanie and the film director grabbed at something. Immortality. They did something beyond the scrip and the love triangles and drama. I don't know, I can't explain it. I don't love the twilight saga - and I certainly wouldn't associate myself as a fan, but I don't hate it either.
Kirsten Stewart may not be the most expressful actor, but that suits a lot of characters. Like in Snowhite and the Huntsman. (That movie has some serious cool effects scenes...)
Hating on a band because they made a song for a movie is a bit childish I guess, but I can't really judge as I do similar things. I've listened to both Paramore and Flyleaf before, and they're alright. Not epic, but their music is cool sometimes. A bit dry perhaps.

You have a point... I grew up listening to very little besides classical, gospel, choir, some dance-band music and children's music. There were about four artists my parents listened to as well. Abba being one of them. Rock didn't' really exist in my world until I found youtube.

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

What do you think about giraffe print then?
I will. In some nice way I will find a way to play with them

~DRAMATIC GASP~
You like Adam!!!!
= w= you like them scruffy a bit

I'm not too into giraffe print, but I've also never seen it used in an appealing way. I'm not too into tiger print either.

Haha, yeah. I like his tragedy - it's relateable, but I also admire his ability to find ways to deal with his s**t however destructive and end up moving forward in the end.

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lady Kariel
XxMiserys TearsxX
Lady Kariel
XxMiserys TearsxX
Lady Kariel

lol! That's a lot! I guess you sleep through your mornings then?

Yes. I usually head to bed at around 8-10 A.M.
& then I wake up at 8 P.M. Although I do need to change that since I have school & all & my teachers don't really appreciate me sleeping in class

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nomzie

If you like anime I really really really heavily suggest you listen to the music with an AMV. If not enjoy The Sound of Madness & Second Chance MV's. I cry everytime T ^T or I can link some stuff to you

Yes the crowds do ruin it a bit since I don't like to be jostled around by people & trying to weave my way to the front, especially if they're selling booze. ~gags~ It makes the whole situation worse. But I just rotated from the back to the front. Wasn't easy though considering I really wanted to hit people, but I settled with stepping on their feet so I was fine in the end.

Oh you misunderstand. I don't hate just the actors. I hate everything & all things twilight related. They didn't leave any good impressionable mark on me except that I really do hate characters that pity themselves. Which happened both in the book & on screen. & you know what, there are tons of other Vampire related movies & books, & not a single one over blew the self-loathing & "I'm so helpless" as much as the Twilight Saga did. Not even in Interview with a Vampire, & that was some serious self-loathing crap with Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise. Also I just really think all forms of rock should not have been intertwined with the twilight movies. Period. It didn't fit for anything at all, as far as I'm concerned, & the bands did the gig to get more "well known" since twilight was a big hit going on & it would give them more publicity. Which made them look sad & desperate to get attention. Furthermore they lost my respect when they went that low, but hey, their still doing well without one person supporting them, since they have thousands of others supporting them. So whatever emotion_dealwithit

hmmmmmm have you heard of the band Fireflight?

LucidBatt's Partner

Lavish Pumpkin

18,125 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I adore this layout heart

I go as Misery on another site, so cool name heart

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
FemmeValentine

I'm not too into giraffe print, but I've also never seen it used in an appealing way. I'm not too into tiger print either.

Haha, yeah. I like his tragedy - it's relateable, but I also admire his ability to find ways to deal with his s**t however destructive and end up moving forward in the end.

I think i would like a print if I could look pass the immaturity of myself thinking I'm wearing a real animal skin. Like I know it's obviously not real, & i know it's just a design on a shirt. But I'm like "~hiss~ I no like killing animals."

What? We must understand I don't keep up with my obsessions so I don't harm them. If I do I start stalking & things get really bad. Heck I nearly bought 12 yankee candles today because I knew my secret husband would adore them.

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cheshire Scream

heart Awwww thank you cat_4laugh

Some people honestly don't refer to me as Misery but as Tears, because, "Misery is an adjective to Tears." & I can't blame the grammar nazi's for thinking this, but I'm still like "oh come on cat_gonk , give me a break will yeah, & just call me Misery." cat_rofl

Have some cake & chat with me, I'm not going to bed for another couple of hours
User Image

LucidBatt's Partner

Lavish Pumpkin

18,125 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
XxMiserys TearsxX
Cheshire Scream

heart Awwww thank you cat_4laugh

Some people honestly don't refer to me as Misery but as Tears, because, "Misery is an adjective to Tears." & I can't blame the grammar nazi's for thinking this, but I'm still like "oh come on cat_gonk , give me a break will yeah, & just call me Misery." cat_rofl

Have some cake & chat with me, I'm not going to bed for another couple of hours
User Image

pffft, the tears belong to you, you are Misery. This is how I see it. Le grammar nazis can suck it cat_lol

is it gluten free?

Im having an annoying night. got new eye contacts/lenses and I cant get them out due to being too frakkin thin. So I get to go get the eye doc to help... BEFORE a day of traveling an hour and a half and then working on cosplay.. then returning home to pack because im moving cat_lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff