Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
User Image

☆ ll Keyblade Master of Light
"The three of us will always be one."

Did she call them nobodies? Aqua's eyes stared at the white creature as Melodie used thunder on them they worked once more. Aqua need try to get her powers back soon as she can. As she blinked as she notices Riku came into the fight.

She was right that was same boy she meet back on Destiny Islands when she was searching for her friends the first time. He grown the last time she saw him. It's seem like he can use the keyblade also.

Aqua's eye shifted to the nobodies once more as she closes her eyes the stick in her hands started to glow as it transformed into her Stormfall keyblade the female was shocked that her keyblade was back. That means she can fight again. As she started to fight the nobodies with her keyblade.

Mood: Worried
With: Melodie / Riku
OOC:

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MELODIE ABNEY Britains' little melody
xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxThere's something beautiful about your soul, golden sunsets will greet you
Smile child, the world's still spinning dizzily, smile child

As the sounds of more combat reached her ears the brunette paused just now noticing Aqua seemed focused on another presence. "Aqua?" she asks turning to where the blue haired woman was looking to see a familiar silver haired boy engaged in combat with the Dusks. She also blinked now, golden eyes watching the other handle the Nobodies, a few more deciding to appear again. These things just didn't know when to quit did they?

Getting a little fed up with how pesky the Nobodie were the brunette used another spell. "Blizzara!" she called out, a wave of ice destroying several of the Dusks easily. Having a moment to breathe Melodie paused taking a breath. At least it didn't seem like more of these creatures were going to appear, that was good.

Location:: Twilight Town (Central Station) Mood:: Surprised Company:: Aqua & Riku

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
User Image

Mood:
Form: Normal/Civilian
Weapon: Way to the Dawn (Keyblade)
Party: Aqua/Melodie

User ImageUser Image

More Keyblades... he thought to himself as yet another blade appeared among the fighters. Today was just chock full of them! It was not a usual occurrence for so many wielders to just magically meet each other like this. Is this another one of Xehanort's Plots?!

"Oof!" he was pushed back and brought back to the fight as a Dusk struck to get his attention. He had had just about enough of this as he swung to bring his blade down on it. He swung short, however, as a burst of icy wind struck the creature and others near it. He was stunned to see that the field had been cleared so quickly. Lowering his blade as the fight was over, it disappeared from his grasp as another went to rest in his pocket. He slouched just a bit showing a relaxed stance as he turned towards the others. I guess these guys aren't a bunch of rookies. That magic attack was dead on... who are these people?

His gaze was somewhat neutral as his eyes peeked out from just below his bangs. He appeared to be studying them carefully without saying anything to introduce himself. They wouldn't have been able to simply tell that behind this stance, his mind was on another matter... That girl Luna didn't make it up here...

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

The first cry, x t h e x l a s t x b r e a t h x we are born to die
This madness, x n e v e r e n d i n g x don't know the reason why . . .

Miranda Bourdekin sucked in a breath as she left her ship. She could hardly believe that she was partaking on this journey. One minute she was only a simple maid, working for the Beast and all of his subjects, and in the next she was holding a Keyblade and being told to search and aid the "Earth Wielders" that were allegedly going to venture in the world. There was a place called "Earth" that was consumed in darkness, and they needed to help find the Earth Wielders and aid them on their quest to save their homeland. Miranda was very reluctant in leaving the castle, but both Belle and the Beast assured her that this mission was what the King wanted, and with that, Miranda had been on the ship venturing from world to world.

She wanted to return to her homeworld and forget about this quest, but she knew that she would never allow herself to do that. Not now, not that the Organization was back and also searching for the Earth Wielders. Besides, there was something about this adventure that excited her--something that she rarely felt when she was at home. Though she was at her most comfortable working as a maid, she also felt at ease with the Keyblade in her hands. It was like a second calling to her.

She sucked in a breath as she continued to walk through this unfamiliar world . . . Radiant Garden, was it? It seemed to be a lively enough place for her, with people hustling and bustling through the marketplace. How was she going to start the mission? The King never said anything specific about the Earth Wielders meeting at a specific place, so she assumed that she was going to have to start somewhere for her search. This place seemed to be a good starter, with many people coming and going. She managed to find her way through the crowds and gave herself a sigh of relief . . . before she walked right into a blonde girl. Miranda backed up a little bit, realizing that she was no longer at the busy center of town, and gave the girl a polite bow.
          "I-I'm very sorry for hurting you," she told the blonde as she looked at her. "I wasn't watching where I was going, and I became very reckless. I hope I am worthy of your forgiveness."

What a wonderful way to create a first impression.

tab tab Radiant Garden: Bailey tab tab A blonde [Luchia] tab tab Apologetic tab tab Here she finally is! Sorry for the wait!

xxLuna Hoshixx

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
『 ★ 』-- ℒuchia ❀ Ϻayuikana

❤ ll Atlantica's Keyblade Wielder

User Image

Maybe it was time to move to Ansem's study to check out some things. Before she can turn around she felt someone bumped into her. Maybe she shouldn't space out in the middle of the hallway. She turned around stared at the person who bumped into her.

As the female apologize Luchia give an smile at the female. "It's alright, I was spacing out anyway.." she explained rubbing back of her head she blinked for moment as she stared at the female for moment she never seen this female before.

Was she new to the world? she learned by Sora from Leon and the others Sora was from another world also. "Forgive me, But are you on a mission or something? You seen lost." She asked with an smile. If she was from another world she wanted to know more about her new friend and her world also.

Mood: Content
Form: Normal (Human)
Party: Some girl
Crush: Secret
OOC: I'll post everyone in the morning. My head is killing me all sudden. I think I'm starting get a cold.. Lovely >.<

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

She breathed a sigh of relief. Judging from the girl's voice, she didn't seem to be too hurt, and she was actually pretty forgiving. A warm smile made its way to the redhead's face as she finally faced the girl in front of her. It might have been out of place for her to act so polite to strangers, but she had grown with those manners not only from her own parents, but also from Beast and Belle. She was only a lowly maid; she tried to make her presence known as little as possible. Now that she forced herself in the situation, though, she had to make herself known, and she had to admit she was glad for the other's jovial voice. "I'm very glad to hear that, Madam." she said

The girl's other question should have been expected, but it still caught Miranda off-guard. She turned pale at the mention of being from another world, but she wasn't going to lie to the other. It wouldn't look good for her character, and she doubted the lie would remain for too long, anyhow. With hesitation in her voice she finally muttered.
          "Ah . . . y-yes. I came here from Beast's Castle, in search of a group of special people. I believe they were called 'Earth Wielders'. A letter from the King told me that these were the people who could save all the worlds from impeding darkness."

She soon looked at the other female and blushed. "And yes . . . this would be my first time in venturing beyond my homeworld. Admittedly, I do not know the layout of this place very well, so I'm simply exploring to see what I may come across." She gave a small gasp before speaking again. "Oh, pardon me! I forgot to introduce myself . . . my name is Miranda Bourdekin. I'm pleased to meet you."

tab tab Radiant Garden: Bailey tab tab A blonde [Luchia] tab tab Relieved tab tab . . .

xxLuna Hoshixx

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

ʟᴇᴠʏ ɢʜᴀɴᴇᴍ()XXXXX
XXXXXK e y b l a d exxW i e l d e r

I know your type : : You're daddy's little girl - Just take a bite
Let me S H A K E up your world- -'Cause just ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG [ ]
I'm gonna make you lose control xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She was so shy
xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( K E Y B L A D E )Levy had his eyes trained on the beautiful piece of jewelry. If he could just get that, maybe he could sell it for a nice price. Then he could take the munny and - -

Laurynas had grabbed his hand and Levy turned his head to look at the boy. His eyes narrowed slightly and he let out a low growl deep in his throat. Laurynas told him to not even think about it. He raised his eyebrows. Did... did this boy even know what he was? After all, they sort of did meet when Levy stole some food. Now this boy was telling him not to do it? He sighed. Okay, fine. He wouldn't steal. At least... not from this stupid merchant. Maybe he'd take something from that boy when he wasn't looking. Whatever was in his bag really interested Levy.

"Hey! That's a thief!"

The hair on the back of Levy's neck stood, as did his eyes widen. Uh oh. Suddenly the really tall boy was taking off running and Levy was being dragged behind him. He stumbled once, before finding his footing and running after him. As they ran, he glanced over his shoulder and recognized the couple that was chasing them. His eyes widened. That was the same man who tried to catch him when he stole the bread. Uh-oh.

The two were soon in the gummi ship and Levy could feel his heart beating at a million miles per minute. He walked behind Laurynas and glanced over his shoulder at all of the controls. Whoa. He'd never seen anything like this before. Ever. The desert didn't have advanced things like this before... He bit his lip and walked over to a row of buttons, wondering what they'd do. He couldn't help himself as he reached out and hit a row of them.

But the ship just took off and Levy was thrown backwards, landing hard on the floor. He groaned quietly to himself as he tried his hardest to stand up. But with the gummi ship moving the way it was, he decided to just... stay down on the floor. The movements were not helping his stomach or his heart in any way.

Laurynas eventually told him that they landed and Levy opened his eyes. He let out a sigh of relief. Oh thank god... When the door to the gummi ship opened, he practically fell out of the ship, just wanting to be on the ground. He fell to his hands and knees and mumbled, "Oh beautiful, solid ground, oh how I missed you so."

He heard Laurynas's footsteps next to his and he turned his head to look at the boy. His eyes widened and he snorted, "Wow, what kind of outfit is that?" When he stood up, his eyes trailed down to himself and he shook his head, "Wow, okay, what the hell am I wearing?" His eyes widened for a moment, before he shook his head and looked at Laurynas. "Please... please tell me I'm not wearing a skirt, anything but that!"

Without waiting for an answer, he gazed past the boy and looked around, "Where... where are we exactly?"

levlevlevlev

[space paranoids] [lauyrnas] [confused / nervous] [ooc:: oop that was a lame transition, but there u go B^)]

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

The perfect crime
                      Is what i'll pull off tonight

Oh so very forcefully
KILL YOU

One pair? Two pair? Three of a kind? Oh no, how about a full house? 'Cause i'll make you show your hand now . . .
Making up an alibi, i'm a two-face pretending
I won, i'm so glad, and now my first request is I WANT YUMII've been made into a good boy

User Image

NATURE?xx╰✖{ - - - > port royal :: outside of alley
                                                        INSTINCT?xx╰✖{ - - - > surprised
                                                          REALLY?xx╰✖{ - - - > asteria

This wasn't real, was it? He couldn't have just accidentally found his old best friend. This couldn't be real. This girl couldn't be Asteria Crest, the girl who used to tease him for being shorter than her. The girl who he used to be envious of, because she was a great fighter. The girl that he called his best friend when she stayed with him in his home world. The girl that he looked up too and wanted to know more about, even if she never wanted to talk about herself. The girl with those piercing blue eyes and the smile that lit up his world whenever he told her how upset he was, she'd just smile at him. The girl who he probably once had a crush on, but never admitted it to her, nor himself.

The girl that left him suddenly out of the blue.

The girl that was somewhat the cause of him... snapping.

But Griffin couldn't tell himself that this girl in front of him wasn't Asteria Crest. Because, well, it was. He knew that much. He could never forget her face, let alone those piercing blue eyes. He brought a hand to his head and nervously ran a hand through his hair. This was unbelievable. How could he have just ran into her out of the blue like that? The girl who left him he suddenly finds a few years later? This... wasn't real, right?

But the girl mumbled something about how he's too tall, but then she said his name. Griffin gave her a soft smile and pushed himself from the wall and stood in front of her, "You are correct, darling. It is, in fact, me, Griffin Callaghan.." He let out a laugh and tilted his head down to look at her, "You're right, I am too tall. Guess I finally hit that growth spurt, huh?." He let out a heartfelt laugh and hesitantly reached out to place a hand on her shoulder. Were his hands shaking? He hoped she didn't notice.

Griffin squeezed her shoulder and flashed her another smile, "Wow this is just so... I mean... This is just so unbelievable. Of all of the people I meet in a world like this?." Griffin removed his hand from her shoulder and instead slid his hands into his pants pockets, "It's... nice to see you again, Asta, really.."

nion bell

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

☆ ll Keyblade Master of Light
"The three of us will always be one."

Aqua was right that is Riku. She had an feeling he don't remember her. That alright with her she figure it would be best that way for moment. She stared at Melodie for moment.

"Sorry I was just thinking to myself..." She did not know what to explain this to her but again it's seem like Melodie knew Riku by the look on her face also. How dose this girl know everything?

"You don't remember me do you? Riku" Aqua called out to the sliver haired male. For some reason he dose remind her of Terra in many ways.

With: Melodie / Riku
OOC: Short!

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
『 ★ 』-- ℒuchia ❀ Ϻayuikana

❤ ll Atlantica's Keyblade Wielder

User Image

Luchia's blue eyes brighten she was right after all. She was from another world like herself. "I'm also, I can believe you! I'm from Atlantica." What she said next made Luchia confuse special people calling themselves Earth Wielders? maybe this what Leon was talking about to leave this world and help others. She founded her answer if she can leave this world and help her new friend that be great.

"I see, Maybe I can help you. I haven't seen anyone around here beside you and myself." She explained once more as Miranda introduce herself to Luchia she give an smile. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Luchia Mayuikana." As she introduced herself back to her maybe they should go back to Leon and ask him some questions. That sounded like an idea to her.

"Follow me, I'm going talk to Leon about this. I doubt he know anything. But maybe he can help." She explained heading back to Merlin's House she just hope they're still there.

Mood: Content
    Form: Normal (Human)
    Party: Miranda
    Crush: Secret
    OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
☪ ll Luna ✩ May
America Keyblade Wielder

User Image

To Demxy's disbelieve did he just hear that from an girl he did not know. She wants to help them? "R-Really? M-Maybe you would come back with me then..." If this was true then Demyx did something right for once he did not want disappointed anyone. He grabs Luna's hand as he pulled her through an portal of darkness. "Where are you taking me?" She asked with an frown on her face.

"Back to my world. We should speak to Xemnas or Saix about you.. If you really wanted help us. We need what that word. Trust you." Demyx explained but the portal leaded back to another world not The World That Never Was. But to Wonderland. Demyx blinked as he fallen onto the ground with Luna behind him. "Your portal was off..." She glazed at him as she notices this world was familiar.

This was the last place she wanted be right now. Wonderland she hated this world but love the movie. "This can give you chance to see if you really want help us." He explained as Luna stared at him. "You want be collect hearts is that right?" She asked.

Party: Demyx
OOC:

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

That girl was from another world, too? That made Miranda breathe a little easier. She didn't have to explain to this girl about how she was able to travel from world to world, or have a skeptic say that all the worlds were disconnected. Miranda could prove to them that the worlds were connected once more, and from the letter she received from the King, she could tell that darkness was rising again. "You're from Atlantica? That sounds beautiful!" she smiled at the other. She wondered what it would have been like to be a mermaid, to live one's life under the sea for their entire existence . . . And what amazed her even more was this girl's lack of a mermaid form. She seemed to be able to walk fine! Surely that meant she could adjust to other environments in a timely manner. It was excellent to her.

The girl offered to help her, to which she smiled.
          "I would be very grateful for your assistance. And it is pleasant to meet you, Madam Luchia," she replied. Anything that could help her and Luchia to accomplish their mission would have been fantastic. She said that she hadn't seen much people around except for Miranda and herself, to which that confused Miranda a bit. Surely she saw a lot of people bustling at the marketplace? Maybe it was the trick of the mind, or maybe the girl meant she didn't see anyone else that she would have known. Either way, Miranda took the girl's command and started to trail behind her.

"I believe you," she said. "I trust that your friend may be able to aid us in some way. Even if the information is insignificant, there's always a possibility of it aiding us in the future."

She remained silent as Luchia and her finally came upon a house. Was this the place Luchia was talking about? Whatever it was, she only awaited for someone to appear and maybe answer the door.

tab tab Radiant Garden: Bailey tab tab Luchia tab tab Relieved tab tab . . .

xxLuna Hoshixx
User Image

xxxxx A s t e r i a x C r e s t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxxkeyblade wielder xxxxxxmap: Port Royal -- alley xxxparty: Griffin (?!) xxxstatus: shocked//in disbelief

She should say...well, say something. Do something! She was finding it hard to do more than gawk at Griffin as he came to stand in front of her, though. It'd been years since she'd come back to the coliseum to find him gone, with nary a sign of where he had left to or an explanation of why. To be honest, she couldn't blame him; she'd done much the same thing, sneaking out in the middle of the night, asking Phil to tell Griffin goodbye for her. She'd always regretted not doing it herself--she'd never anticipated he wouldn't be there when she returned, or that it would take so long to run into him again.

In fact, it wasn't until she felt the solid weight of his hand against her shoulder that the situation felt real. She started to grin despite her nerves, arms crossed over her chest. "Hey, since when do you get to call me 'darling'?" She lifted her chin to try and get a good look at his face (it would definitely take some time to get used to), taking note of the changes. He looked a little more world weary, almost...sharper. Even so, she still couldn't believe that she hadn't recognized him right away.

"It's good to see you too, Griff...even if I never thought I'd run into you in a dark alley in pirate cove." She leaned forwards and reached up to ruffle his hair, just like she used to, about to make a smart a** comment about how she could still reach. Her fingers had barely brushed by his ear before she changed her mind, wrapping her arm around his shoulder in a tight hug instead. "...oh, just c'mere." She pulled back after a moment, a little embarrassed. Still, she'd missed him too much to be walking on eggshells now.

ooc

The traitor XIII

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
User Image

Mood:
Form: Normal/Civilian
Weapon: Way to the Dawn (Keyblade)
Party: Aqua/Melodie

User ImageUser Image

"Huh?" He turned at his name... but he hadn't introduced himself. He hadn't even seen this person before! Or... have I? "...Oh!" It came to him in a flash. The image of a blue haired woman on the beach at sunset so long ago...

"You're that woman from the beach..." I guess that day should make more sense now... she wielded a Keyblade too... he seemed to be contemplating. The gears were turning in his memory and now he wondered if this girl had known even back then about the dark path he had been set on. Her words to warn Sora to follow him if he ever strayed or got lost had burned in his mind for a long time making little sense to him, until now. But having known that information, could he really say if she were friend or foe? Could she have stopped what happened to him after she visited, or had she even caused it?

No... it isn't like that. She must have had some reason of knowing, but if she wanted me to fall to everything she wouldn't have told him those things back then. His face relaxed, and he began to smile almost as if an unspoken thank you before he went on in a more casual way, "After all this time, you haven't changed a bit have you?"

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

The perfect crime
                      Is what i'll pull off tonight

Oh so very forcefully
KILL YOU

One pair? Two pair? Three of a kind? Oh no, how about a full house? 'Cause i'll make you show your hand now . . .
Making up an alibi, i'm a two-face pretending
I won, i'm so glad, and now my first request is I WANT YUMII've been made into a good boy

User Image

NATURE?xx╰✖{ - - - > port royal :: outside of alley
                                                        INSTINCT?xx╰✖{ - - - > surprised
                                                          REALLY?xx╰✖{ - - - > asteria

Griffin raised his eyebrows at Asteria's comment about him calling her 'darling'. Oh... right... He picked up the little 'darling' thing after she left. And now it was sort of just a thing that he used on a daily basis. He hoped that Asteria wouldn't mind it. It was sort of hard to stop doing it. Man he really hated who he picked it up from. He smirked and let out a heartfelt laugh. She was right. He never thought he'd run into Asteria Crest again, let alone in a dark alley in a world filled with pirates.

So why was she in this world of pirates, anyway?

Before he got the chance to even ask, his voice caught in his throat because her hands were suddenly ruffling his hair. He... no one had done that to him in a long time. Asteria always used to ruffle his hair. It was something playful, but he really missed it. More than he'd ever let on, of course. And then he was suddenly pulled into her arms and his eyes widened for a moment, before he relaxed.

When she pulled away, Griffin reached forward to brush some hair out of her face, before his hand went to her cheek and pinched it lightly, "Wow it's just so... it's so good to see you. I... I've really missed you." He pulled his hand away from her face, only to slip it into his pants pocket instead. He sighed and shook his head, "Sooooo... what brings you to a world like this, huh? I mean, really? The pirate world?."

Griffin couldn't help but snort as his eyes gazed back at her.

Seriously the pirate world?

nion bell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces