Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Like... Ever?
I'm not talking hacked pokemon either; straight up legit shiny dex (not counting legendaries that can't be legally shiny, of course).
Anyone ever wonder that?

Dangerous Hunter

I'm currently working on it. At almost 500 Shinys, the last 200 I need are mostly middle evolutions of things I alread have or had (until it evolved.)

Friendly Star

I'd probably be dead before i ever get one myself legit.

In a relationship with white boy tears

Magnetic Sex Symbol

yea nah son i won't be capable of getting a legit shiny dex

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

YUSUKE URAMESHl
I'm currently working on it. At almost 500 Shinys, the last 200 I need are mostly middle evolutions of things I alread have or had (until it evolved.)

O.O
Woah
Seriously???
All legit?!

Kitn Lefure's Waifu

Fuzzy Bookworm

13,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Astral Felidae

Like... Ever?
I'm not talking hacked pokemon either; straight up legit shiny dex (not counting legendaries that can't be legally shiny, of course).
Anyone ever wonder that?

Actually, I think it'd be impossible, since (last I checked, around abouts 2013-ish) Zekrom and Reshirom don't appear shiny legitimately. This may have changed since I read that on Bulbapedia, so my information could be grossly inaccurate.

Distinct Pumpkin

Lazuras Lefure
Astral Felidae

Like... Ever?
Anyone ever wonder that?

Actually, I think it'd be impossible, since (last I checked, around abouts 2013-ish) Zekrom and Reshirom don't appear shiny legitimately. This may have changed since I read that on Bulbapedia, so my information could be grossly inaccurate.

they do in oras smile

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Lazuras Lefure
Astral Felidae

Like... Ever?
Anyone ever wonder that?

Yes, I mentioned that in my first post ^^;

Wealthy Alchemist

i wish i could work on a shiny dex but i have it would take me forever and i'm too lazy for that.
Astral Felidae
YUSUKE URAMESHl

O.O
Woah
Seriously???
All legit?!

Yea, I've been playing since the Original Red & Blue, bought every game since, so my oldest Shinys like my Duskull are from 2003 cause Gameboy Color Pokemon (Gens 1&2) couldn't be transferred up.

Back in the Gen 3-5 games they were hard to get, so I'd mostly MM breed/hunt/SR, Poke Radar them in Gen 4 and later Shiny Charm came in Gen 5 cause I've got a living dex, so I'd average between 6-12 per game. Multiply my average by over 10+ old games and there's about 100 right there. Another over a dozen were handed to me from things like inside the game (like Gyarados, Haxorus, Dratini, etc.) or from Gamestop (Shiny Johto trio, Shiny Sinnoh Trio, Pichu-Raichu, Beldum-Metagross, Gengar, etc.)

In 6th Gen I've gotten alot, and more easily than those older games. Now by having Chain Fishing, MM Breed, Hordes, Poke Radar, Friend Safari, Soft Resetting, Shiny Charm, lowered overall chance from 1/8000 to 1/4000 in 6th Gen, over 999.59 hours on my Y alone, etc. it's been easier to accomplish. Then too, I've had help from both my sister and brother, help from trading with friends and others, and we Shiny hunted a ton when we waited for Pokemon Bank to finally come out. It started as just going for my favorites, to wanting a decent collection, (and now a nice cash bet going lol.) I'm at about 500/700 it just takes patience and dedication (Shiny hunting for over a decade, helps a lot too lol.)

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
you can have a complete shiny dex or a non shiny dex because the pc can't hold that many pokemon. they would have to increase the pc box space to allow you to do that.

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

YUSUKE URAMESHl
Astral Felidae
YUSUKE URAMESHl

O.O
Woah
Seriously???
All legit?!

Yea, I've been playing since the Original Red & Blue, bought every game since, so my oldest Shinys like my Duskull are from 2003 cause Gameboy Color Pokemon (Gens 1&2) couldn't be transferred up.

Back in the Gen 3-5 games they were hard to get, so I'd mostly MM breed/hunt/SR, Poke Radar them in Gen 4 and later Shiny Charm came in Gen 5 cause I've got a living dex, so I'd average between 6-12 per game. Multiply my average by over 10+ old games and there's about 100 right there. Another over a dozen were handed to me from things like inside the game (like Gyarados, Haxorus, Dratini, etc.) or from Gamestop (Shiny Johto trio, Shiny Sinnoh Trio, Pichu-Raichu, Beldum-Metagross, Gengar, etc.)

In 6th Gen I've gotten alot, and more easily than those older games. Now by having Chain Fishing, MM Breed, Hordes, Poke Radar, Friend Safari, Soft Resetting, Shiny Charm, lowered overall chance from 1/8000 to 1/4000 in 6th Gen, over 999.59 hours on my Y alone, etc. it's been easier to accomplish. Then too, I've had help from both my sister and brother, help from trading with friends and others, and we Shiny hunted a ton when we waited for Pokemon Bank to finally come out. It started as just going for my favorites, to wanting a decent collection, (and now a nice cash bet going lol.) I'm at about 500/700 it just takes patience and dedication (Shiny hunting for over a decade, helps a lot too lol.)

Wow...
I've been playing since R&B as well but I was never that dedicated until 4th gen. By then I was way behind everyone else.
I wish I had your kind of free time, too. I commend you, my friend xD

also i love your avvie that anime was the cat's pajamas.
Remember when it was on Toonami? Maaaan that seems like forever ago.

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

vampiroz
you can have a complete shiny dex or a non shiny dex because the pc can't hold that many pokemon. they would have to increase the pc box space to allow you to do that.

You must be behind on the times, friend.
They introduced a new thing called Pokemon Bank where you pay a yearly subscription of $5 to access what is basically an online PC that can hold up to 3000 Pokemon. It's accessible by XY and ORAS, but BW and B2W2 can transfer Pokemon permanently to it.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Astral Felidae
vampiroz

You must be behind on the times, friend.
They introduced a new thing called Pokemon Bank where you pay a yearly subscription of $5 to access what is basically an online PC that can hold up to 3000 Pokemon. It's accessible by XY and ORAS, but BW and B2W2 can transfer Pokemon permanently to it.
why mess with that when you have a chance to have all your pokemon deleted. and yeah iv heard of it seems like the best scam in the world to either pay or we hold your pokemon for ransom and if you don't pay we kill em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff