User Image

Fabulous morning, Gaians! Have you been enjoying the wrap up of the Bitter Slumber event? That grumpy Fafnir seems like he's starting to calm down a bit, right? Oh...no, wait: I think that flaming thatched roof cottage is a sign that his work is not quite over! Well, at least maybe something can be done about him soon! Otherwise the event will end and this chilly winter will not! While we work on formulating a new plan to restore peace, why not bundle up in some of my cozy new wares? Check 'em out!

User Image

Creme Slate and the sweet Matsuriko no Glay are both delicately clad darlings with a dainty style and some totally charming accessories! I hear that the bold Creme Slate actually hails from some sort of fungus kingdom, which doesn't sound like a place that churns out cute fashion, but she still somehow manages to be totally chic! Her pal Matsuriko no Glay loves dressing up in her favorite neutral-toned finery and hitting up all the local festivals! What a pair!

Stop by La Victoire to get your hands on the delightful new Creme Slate and Matsuriko no Glay before both of these fabulous new additions leave the shop on January 11th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out completely!

User Image

The Kemono-mimi Sooty Bundle contains a fantastariffic five copies of my brand new chance item full of barks, purrs, hops, and slithers: Kemono-mimi! Not only that, but it includes the amazing new exclusive item: Sooty Ramachica! How adorable!

Open up a Kemono-mimi for a chance to win some adorable animal-themed items like the cute Froggy March, and Calamity Panda! If you're a particularly lucky sort, you might even win one of the new user-designed recolors like the amazing Alluring Mini Angel Wings by user Fruit Topping or Shooting Star's Remix by user Moment`s Indecision`! Nab your own new Kemono-mimi Sooty Bundle to score some darling new creature features before it leaves the shop on January 11th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

Well, how are you feeling about that eternal layer of permafrost now, Gaians? Are you embracing it yet? Should we even hope for more snow to support our new snow-based lifestyle of choice? Yeah...maybe not. I think if there was any more ice and frost about, I could hardly leave the warmth of my shop! And it's not as if I can teleport new batches of hot chocolate and scones into here-- or can I? I need to get in contact with Dr. Singh. There's science that needs doing! Until then, please stop by La Victoire if any of these wonderful new arrivals caught your eye. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!