User Image

Mornin' Gaians! I'm still working on rubbing the sand out of my eyes-- figure of speech, of course. Sandman is nowhere to be found. Don't panic! It's definitely safe to visit La Victoire for hot chocolate, warm chocolate chip cookies, and some fabulous new items! Well, about as safe as we can be with all the mysterious crime afoot. It's been kinda tense around town lately, hasn't it? I feel like life would be a lot better if we just had some kind of masked vigilante team out trashing baddies and saving the day. Luckily, I think we might be getting some help from today's new arrivals! Check it out:

User Image

Prodigal Child is hitting the streets and taking out the trash! Literally and figuratively (just leave these apprentice avengers a nice note detailing when your local garbage pickup day is!) No longer sidekicks to any particularly batty superhero, these rookie crimestoppers are saving the day one gadget at a time.

Stop by La Victoire, but watch your step-- I hear there's some kind of vengeful clown out there with a bounty on the heads of these young heroes! They'll be lurking around La Victoire from now until January 12th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out!

User Image

Moira's Trend Flashback arrived just in time to kick off the punkish new looks spreading around the site like wildfire! Let's take a trip down memory lane with Moira and see how she grew from a cute bookworm to a gnarly and awesome hardcore rocker girl of the highest degree! This stunning blue shade really makes for a totally unique style, doesn't it?

Get your hands on this ridiculously cool recolor before it leaves the shop on January 12th at 9:59 AM PST! Or before her next show starts, of course: I hear Nervegas Crisis has been busy!

User Image

The wonderful new Foxy Bundle is a darling new kit (pun totally intended) to launch you right into foxy fabulousness! Open it up for your very own delightful Light Fabled Fox's Locks, the new Ebony Fox and Luxurious Foxy Spirit, and the absolutely adorable Kit the Lark Maker!

You can nab Kit the Lark Maker! on its own, but why miss out on a fantastic deal like this? Stop by La Victoire to take a peek at the contents of this adorable bundle before it leaves the shop on January 12th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

The New Attitude Expert Cheat Bundle is a massive stash of goodies! It contains TEN copies of the kickin' rad new chance item New Attitude, along with two totally brand new exclusive items: Blackjack Cheat and Expert Groove!

Punk superstar Alleycat has recently been spotted all over town with a charming, classy new man on her arm! The dapper lad's name has been rumored to be Spencer and he's, well, really quite the darling! The big mystery here is if Kath's new beau will gain the approval of her inner circle of loved ones. Her punk posse of vibrant virtuosos have been known to be a bit over-protective... will Spencer pass the test? To see how this young couple fares under the scrutiny of some very qualified judges (and to nab absolutely amazing new items) get yourself a New Attitude Expert Cheat Bundle before it leaves the shop on January 12th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

User Image

The Kemono-mimi Quail Bundle contains a lovely five copes of my fabulously furry and feathery new chance item Kemono-mimi, along with the astoundingly adorable new exclusive item: Quail March! What a cutie!

Open up a Kemono-mimi for a chance to win some adorable animal-themed items like the cute Froggy March, and Calamity Panda! If you're a particularly lucky sort, you might even win one of the new user-designed recolors, like the amazing Alluring Mini Angel Wings by user Fruit Topping or Shooting Star's Remix by user Moment`s Indecision`! Nab your own new Kemono-mimi Quail Bundle to score some darling new creature features before it leaves the shop on January 12th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

Wow! What a collection I have for you today. Gee, I guess I can even amaze myself with my wondrous wares! I'm half-tempted to throw on a fake mustache and buy out the whole shop myself just so I don't have to share these amazing new additions, but deep in my huge, efficient, space-tempered heart, I know that it would be a travesty not to let the rest of you have a shot at these fabulous treasures! Remember to stop by La Victoire to get started. See you soon! For the record though, would the mustache thing have worked on you, Cygnus?

Oh, sure. Definitely.

I'll keep that in mind. Until next time, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!