Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Sweet Sentiment
Pie
Items

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing Rordan Gamsey. Could you, perhaps, switch him out for the angelic chef Balton Rown, complete with a theme item called... oh, I don't know, Divine Eats? razz
This please. And he shares food facts. xd

And the item has lots of multitasking poses. No one likes a unitasker! whee

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Furbish Lousewort
Features

are you aware of the daily treat glitching and not granting the gc, and are you fixing this?

We are aware that the Daily Treat occasionally may not grant GC. There is a margin of error with this that we cannot control. However, if you did miss your GC from Daily Treat, file a billing ticket at our Help Center and we'll be happy to look into it.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Items

My question is simple enough. I've noticed that, while there's a Gold Sapphire Mystic, there is no SILVER Sapphire Mystic. Can that be fixed, maybe?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Can we please put expiration dates on the ticket items? This way it's harder for others to collect them all and monopolize them.
It kinda sucks that whenever there is a new ticket item it's usually by the same person that created other ticket items.

Original Cat

bluealaris
Chibi_Madoka5
Events

Are you planning to have events that more interaction with the towns in the future or you going to have them only in forums? it would be nice if you did have the towns be part of the events.

We have Halloween and Christmas additions to Towns 2 in terms of aesthetic changes, but I would love to do more with interactive features this year.

that xmas tree in towns 2 i was stuck in it.

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
When does this x-mas event end?
For real?

Kawaii Detective

11,050 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Events
Will we be getting any more cool kickstarter gold sinks like we had for the holidays?

Battle-ready Shapeshifter

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Torishu
Dumpster Dive Separation
This is really just a suggestion that I've been thinking about a lot. I'm sure whoever cleans out the Philosopher's Caches on your staff has noticed how quickly the dumpster gets filled with them. I once complained about them, but I rescinded my original complaint as those people who like Alchemy on the site do use them, so I understand their value. However, when the dumpster is filled with the caches, it essentially eliminates the prospect of getting anything else whatsoever for sometimes more than a full day. So my suggestion is, maybe make a separate Alchemy-focused dump? If this is not a viable suggestion, what are you plans for handling this problem? Are you just going to continue to let other, and sometimes potentially valuable items, be constantly shadowed by the caches? This is not a criticism, more the opinion of a web-designer who is curious as to your thoughts on the potential for improvement here.

Original Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
Games

If zOMG! definitely will not be making a return, why not make an entirely different game?
Kid Jak
Zero Omega
Kid Jak
Features - Help Center

With the holidays over will the Help Center move along a little faster?

Yup. We have minimal staff coverage over the holidays but now we're back in full force and will be getting back to everyone. Sorry for the delay!

Thank you Zero hope you had some Holiday Fun!
Visions of sugarplums aren't just dancing in my head. They're everywhere! Oh, I think I need to lie down. I got hit with a snowball earlier and ever since, the sugarplums have been saying strange things.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
[NPC] Moira
Darth Daddicus
Ranas94
Items
Are there any plans on releasing new skins? It could be a RIG like Right to Bare Arms and Shake a Leg, the new palette is really cool and it'd be nice to see skins with the new colors!

I second this! You all are speciests! What about us beings who can't help but being born this color?
I used to worry that my tongue would somehow get frozen to my lip ring, but now I know that I have way worse things to worry about in this cold. Like a dragon, or that it will never end.

So.....It's dragons, is it? Well, that ought to be slightly easier to defend against, I suppose. Okay, bring the dragons! We got this!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Kyra Tawney
Items

Will we ever get any more items from popular anime and tv shows again? Like Fairy Tail or Dexter etc.
actually a lot of their CI items ARE based on video games and animes. almost so much so that theyre exact copies of what theyre based off of

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Items
Sorry to post again but could you be please experiment with redder purples? Some of the newer shades have been far too blue.
User Image

High-functioning Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
There are a lot of Cat and Wolf Animated Items but not a lot Fox stuff. Would it be possible to see a wider color variety for them?

I would like to see more Fox Fur colors for Animals as well to go along with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff