Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Twisted Lady
Items

I don't know who made this hat on Saddle Bronco, and if they intended it to look like Ace's from One Piece or if that's just a happy coincidence. I just want them to know I love them.

What a completely unintentional coincidence! ninja Happy to hear that you like the item and I'll pass your love onto the artist who created it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
AphAsian
EVENTS :

Has the golden ticket from the last gold-sink event been awarded to the person yet? If so, will we know who won?

We have awarded it! I believe there is an announcement lined up to announce the winner.
bluealaris
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
items? pink, blue giftboxes, various trunks and enkis catches and the treasure boxes that appear in the aquariums....ARE THESE EVER GOING TO RECEIVE NEW ITEMS INSIDE?
right now they are not even worth opening anymore. If anyone else wants this answered quote this post.

YES, yes I wanna update these so bad. Crystal Boxes as well.
You're not even throwing the snowballs right. Here, I'll do it: *thwack* AH, RUN! NO, NOT TOWARDS H&R WESLEY!

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Items
Can we get some more garage band recolors?

Mint
Lavender
Yellow
Toxic
etc
etc

i love these items but missed them all when they were in the cs

or maybe have them rereleased like you did before with teddy march and such

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Items
Will be getting new recolors/items in the dark pink that Adoring Friend, Majokko Kappukeki and Magical Matchmaker have? Or this color won't be used again?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Another question, will we ever be getting movie grants? I mean The Woman in Black 2 didn't give us anything.
Features/Items

In our inventory, we can choose the number of items we want to see (max 600), however, in the "Special" tab of the inventory, the first page does not show 600 items, and it's a bit annoying to have to go to the next page when there are only 4 lines of items on the first page. Can this be fixed?

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Items
Will we have to wait for Halloween to see more true toxic green items?

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Features

Can we get a fix on the marketplace?

The serial_not_in_inventory glitches are bugging me and a lot of items are claiming that the lowest price is one thing and it turns out to be a completely wrong price. (Ie. an item lbp is 1 billion, check it out the lbp is 6 billion. It's been happening FREQUENTLY and I doubt that it's someone buying the same item I'm looking at every time this occurs.)

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Items

So... um, in a previous AtS you confirmed that there would be variations of the Mint Ticket released in the future. In light of that...

Erm... *ahem*...

The NPCs that are not on the pre-approved bachelors list. Do you have any sort of criteria in mind for whether or not you'll let them come out and play? like what about if I got a mint ticket and asked out a big bad boss like labtech x I'm just sayin'

Original Cat

charms

can you make all charm in the dailies? like unique charm

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kid Jak
Features - Help Center

With the holidays over will the Help Center move along a little faster?

Yup. We have minimal staff coverage over the holidays but now we're back in full force and will be getting back to everyone. Sorry for the delay!
Nenanah
Misc

Dear Gaia. I appreciate the movements you are making to respond to your users' requests lately. Updates to the inventory arranger and the rumor that you seem to be working on a new instant messenger are two very good examples of the improvements I have observed over the last couple of weeks. I am happy about this, and I am excited that gaiaonline might just be able to get itself back on the right track if positive decisions continue to be made. So I am prompted to ask: is the economy ever going to return to the way it used to be? That is to say, are you ever going to stop releasing gold generators and let things deflate? In my opinion, people wouldn't be half as irritable about the cash shop mania if the value of gold had not been tampered with. But so it has, and your userbase has expressed - vociferously - that we would like you to reverse this massive over inflation. Kickstarters mean nothing if the gold gens don't stop. So if your interest is really what the users want, and I hope it is, I ask you to consider this.

Question is originally by ( Fat Obstreperous Jerk )

Lol asking if the economy is ever going to go back to the way it used to is like asking if there's every a moment during the day, the week, or even the month, when the little red "SALE" label is NOT next to your available gaia cash.

In order to decrease the value of items, they'd have to decrease their rarity, and essentially mass produce rare items and make them available to people who wouldn't otherwise have them. The problem with this from a management perspective is that with this mentality, if 'anyone' could have an item, cash or not, then it discourages people from buying cash in the first place.

So the answer is, as long as Gaia remains to be a 'For Profit" organization, the economy will never go back to what it was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff