Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Quote:
Items

(I can't remember if this was acknowledged last week so re-asking)
Is there any chance that you could consider making a tail-remover for [Animal]s? (kind of like how you made Hear no Evil for ears)

Especially with items like Saddle Bronco (and its recolour(s)) and Shuijan Tactical (and the older items Atlantic Blue and Wish Granter), which have lower body mods but don't cut off the furs' tails, really restricting what they can be used with (I can report this in the AIGRT if you want, too)

Yes, we can look into making this a reality for our paw users!

Quote:
Events

Any update on the Santa March and achievement for the holiday event and collecting 12 days of Christmas?
We’re still taking a look into this. Our ideal plan will be to automatically grant these to anyone missing them that should have gotten them. We’ll put out a notice once we have a resolution.

We’re still taking a look into this. Our ideal plan will be to automatically grant these to anyone missing them that should have gotten them. We’ll put out a notice once we have a resolution.

Quote:
Shops

Will we see the Crossstich winners soon, last ATS you said we would see them at the end of last month. I understand the Holidays are coming but will that be this months gold shop update?

Yes. CrossStitch will be updated this month with new user-designed creations.

Quote:
Items

Is there any chance you guys could re-release the Verge Mythrill Birthstone sets? They rarely, if ever, show up in the MP, and I'm hoping to be able to obtain the January Light Mythrill Wings.

Yes.

Quote:
Features
Can we have a simple arranger for the wishlist, to select more than 1 item to move them¿? something really simple! <3 <3

Not at this time, sorry!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Post Template
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga
  • Misc - More personal questions can go here!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Features/Games (?)

GoFusion is an interesting system and has been since it was announced last July, but I was wondering how the feature tied into the site as a whole. Alchemy was introduced by NPCs, has been featured in the manga, has its own shop, and uses items found all over the site. GoFusion, on the other hand, uses charms, the origins of which have yet to be explained. Is GoFusion tied in any way to the greater Gaia world, and if so, any chance we could learn more about it?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Manga

When will we ever find out who Peyo's father is?

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Snuggly Sailor

Features

The Ignore System
I feel like it could use some adjustments.

In forums:
1)Blocked Topics- Do we really need to see that one of the topics is not showing because myself or them blocked the other? Oh ,and by the way, in subscriptions if a user has blocked you from their thread not only do we have to see the the blocked topic notice but we can't remove it from subscriptions. Who wants to see that? Subscriptions are suppose to be enjoyable.
2) I don't like seeing the person on my ignore list showing up if they are the last person to post in a topic.

In games:
1)In rally, towns and on zOmg, if we had a person on ignore then we didn't have to ignore again on the game. Fishing, slots, blackjack etc..you have to ignore them again and again.
2)We shouldn't have to see that person's room name. It is an eye sore and what if you accidentally enter their room? You get reported for harassment and possibly banned.

These are just some suggestions I hope you'll consider ^.^

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Items

I just wanted to say thank you for making an REI for Roseus and Serotina! It made my day to log in and see the EI report. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the characters and about Gaia's angels and demons in general, as the Halloween event and the manga have piqued my interest in Gaia's cosmology.

I'd love for this trend to continue with more NPC REIs. You could even do a full-blown EI featuring Cindy as she goes around and interviews a new NPC each week. The EI report could feature her interview, and that week's poses would be based on the featured NPC. ninja

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

According to your statements about the long awaited inventory arranger, you used the KISS (keep it simple, stupid) approach to updating it, rather creating something entirely new. This is perfectly awesome, any update is better than no update.
Can this method be applied to Guilds as well? We are really not asking for a whole new thing, just a few nice changes and rearrangements.

For some good suggestions for guild updates, you should take a look at this petition.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Question is originally by ( Pwnder )

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Want to be able to find all the answers Staff give here easily, without having to dig through all the random junk? Just click that banner! You don't have to join the guild to see (or post) anything, but joining will let you recieve the guild announcements I send out each week when I'm done archiving that week's answers!

Features

Could we please get a GoFusion recipe of some sort that just calls for 1 Snowflake Charm (and however many of other kinds of Charms) so those of us who got just one Snowflake Charm from Daily Chance can have something to do with them? (Unless you're planning on unbinding them after the event's over, or giving them a sellback or something...)

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

This Achievement

Thread Killer
100 Points
User Image
"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."
'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

I asked why this was removed a few weeks ago and got my answer.

Now since you all said that it was removed likely for it causing spam, can you bring it back and make it to where we can only achieve it if we meet the requirements in the Chatterbox?

Since you know the chatterbox is for spam anyway.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Original Cat

item

mutie the cat

as you can mutie the cat stands at wast high not at feet

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Question Category Possibly Misc, features, misc.

When will you make a ticket allowing someone like me to build a permanent statue in towns or rally?

20,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Events:
Santa March did not materialize for myself and many others. Is there an update on the fix?
Thank you

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Items

Can SDSuper+ T&B01 Kotetsu be re-released? There's hardly any sellers for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff