Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 ... 47 48 49 >

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am here: hallway
I am with: I don't know
I feel: I should do commercials

Riley shut off the lights and slowly swung the door back into place. He left it open just a crack, so Kat would be able to enter without needing to use the handle. The lights being off hopefully wouldn't be a problem for her. Well, she probably had good night vision? Yeah, he'd just have to trust her. Leaving the lights on would draw attention to the room. Speaking of that, he told her, "My queen, come find me if the door is shut when you get back. I'll open it for you, or take you to your room if I need to." It was an important bit of information, so Riley didn't embellish as much as he could have. On top of being high, Kat in kitten form didn't seem as focused and attentive as her human form. So Riley was doing his best to make sure she remembered something that held meaning, rather than a bunch of pretty words.

And Kat was rubbing up against him. That was really awkward. Even though she looked like a cute cat, Riley couldn't but blush a bit at receiving such blatant affection from her. Luckily she stopped herself, and managed to focus herself on the task at hand. She asked where Tea was. Riley simply shrugged in response. "I honestly don't even know what she looks like. And then Kat was off, leaving Riley to trail behind her.

As he made his way back to the dance, something caught his attention. Someone else was in the halls, and they'd just punched a locker. Riley, a little worried, decided that there was no way Kat would find Tea quickly enough where this little distraction would ruin their plans. He made his way over, growing more curious as a question "what's wrong with me?" dissolved into insane laughter. "Wow I sure hope someone is practicing a monologue." Riley commented softly to himself as he approached the hallway the voice was coming from.

When he found the source, a blue haired girl sitting against a locker, Riley resisted the urge to ask if she was practicing a monologue. Besides, what monologues were 90% creepy laughter? The best ones, obviously. But you didn't need to practice those ones as much. As her laughter died down, Riley loudly spoke, ""My fair lady! What troubles beset thee? Surely one such as yourself would be better off participating in the event occurring nearby at this very moment. Dancing! Free food! Loud music that every once in a while happens to be a song you like! The dance is all you could dream of, and more." He somehow segued into an advertisement for the dance, but his meaning was probably still clear to the girl. Why was she out here, and not at the dance?

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
I'm a Wonder
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Pansecksual

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I only do this because I'm having fun.....

User Image

The weird moment she was having to herself was soon interrupted when some boy spoke to her, what was this one? She then looked up at him and replied with a smirk, speaking in a slow more normal pace, versus her usually fast speech," I could ask you the same thing, what's a good looking guy, like you, doing out in the hallway by himself? Shouldn't you be making out with your date or something? Or is it that you don't have one? Also please address me as Nixie." she snickered at the boy teasingly. She then stood up, dusting off her dress, and faced the locker she dented, placing her hand lightly on it. Then using water coming from her hand she let it slip into the cracks of the locker and push the dent to it's former non-existent state, afterwards removing her hand slowly. She then turned to face him,"Can't go around leaving evidence of me destroying school property, I'm not trying to get in trouble my first day here, I'll leave that to tomorrow. Well, if the teachers can catch me anyways." ending her sentence off with a mischievous giggle. She only wondered how this one would react, so far the people here were so strange. She then placed one finger on his chest,"What are you by the way? I can't tell by looking at you." she then removed her finger placing her hands on her hips inspecting him with much interest. She felt it was best to find out as many of the races and species that she could. It may even help her later down the line.

Who I'm with: Some Guy~

What I'm wearing:
This Dress
(on her feet is a pair of stockings similar to those portrayed in her picture, except white and transparent, because she doesn't wear shoes.)

What I'm feeling: Tense and Slightly confused.

Extra: N//A

Mewlicious Paladin

.....The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." ~ Heath Ledger

Wheezing Gawker

User Image
ღA N T O N Y__K A R A V A S

"With eyes u n i m p r e s s e d
you're sealing the conversation..
and now the one you once
l o v e d is leaving."

❥Thoughts: Waltzy Waltz
❥Where: School Dance
❥With: Seijuro

❥OoC: -Can't describe a dance scene if her life depended on it- xD

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Antony was almost proud of himself for hooking the two up, but something seemed off. Did Seijuro not notice her chest? Everyone else did. He watched as the couple danced and almost felt a tinge of jealousy run through him. Isn’t this what he wanted to do? He knew that he had always wanted to be the wing man for one of his friends, but this one was different. This one was like him, almost virgin-like around other people. Did he make a mistake? As the neko thought this, He noticed his friend mouthing something to him. “S-a-v-e M-e…” He was pretty oblivious and almost selfish, but he knew what he had to do.

Walking up to them in the midst of their dance, Antony tapped onto Victoria’s shoulder. “Mind if I cut in?” He gave her the most charming of smiles as he took Seijuro’s hand. “You didn’t think I meant you, did you?” He glanced at the girl as he bowed in front of the other and grabbed his hand “Follow my lead.” He looked into the others brown eyes. “1… 2… 3… Let’s go~” As he said that the two began to move. It wasn’t just the swaying like everyone else was doing, it was more than that. Antony circled around the man, grabbing his hand and placing his other one his waist. “You look so confused~” He couldn’t help but smile as he watched the boy look down every so often. “No need to look down Seijuro. I got you~” He spoke softly into the others ear as he dipped him. The neko looked over as he watched Victoria get all flustered and turn away. “Seems you’re free.” His green eyes looked into the honey brown ones. He lifted him up and spun him around slowly as the song ended.

Once they stopped, everyone around them seemed to clap. “Jeez! They clap like they’ve never seen anyone do the Waltz before.” Antony chuckled as he pulled Seijuro over to the snack table. “You have to try these!” He handed him a chocolate covered strawberry. “You need it after all of that. I know I do~”

Shiki Solace

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : Myself and Alister
                                              Where am I? : Gym (Dance)
                                              Music : What am I forced to hear?
                                              Ink Location : Chest: Pattern

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the dance continued, Grayson found that his plan to watch the students from the dance floor with Alister seemed to be more selfish than he had originally planned. While he could and did get on to students that were misbehaving while dancing it left him blind to the activities that happened on the edges of the dancefloor. It also didn't help that some of his focus was on trying to figure out Alister herself. He was getting tired because the couple had been dancing for an extended period of time.

As he leads his coworker to the side of the dance floor he couldn't help but remember that Alister had cried for a moment. It was for a brief second so at the time he didn't push the issue she seemed to have cheered up due to the general atmosphere of the dance. Maybe now was the time for him to inquire about her feelings Or maybe not. The whole thing seemed to complicated so he reassured himself that tonight was no thinking just fun. " You're a good dance partner" he almost shouted, but it seemed with his luck that the music softened so he was just shouting for no reason. "Sorry...it always seems to happen that way doesn't?" Grayson said sheepishly as he straightened his tie. "I suppose we should probably do a better job of chaperoning this dance" slowly building back up to his normal tone of voice. "While dancing with you was a delight I think it's time we do our job" this time around trying to make his comment sound humorous to make himself feel better about how much time he had spent dancing instead of looking after kids.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hollow Light

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: the dance
I am with: i dont know- not amyas
I feel: was he running away from me?

Eventually eating food while snaking glances at Amyas turned into watching the dancers while occasionally grabbing a cracker or piece of fruit. She kind of wished she had their confidence to get out there and dance. But she'd already asked Amyas to dance and he'd kind of said no. She didn't want to see pushy by asking again. So yeah they were just gonna sit and snack the whole time weren't they. That was fine. While Ivory did kinda like dancing, doing it with Amyas would just make her feel nervous and awkward. Of course, she'd have to get used to dancing with people other than her siblings. Maybe she would ask again. He was eating slowly too, and how similarly nervous they were probably meant he was waiting for her to suggest something. Yeah. She'd ask.

As Ivory turned to Amyas, she noticed that he was awkwardly shuffling about and bumping into people. Was something wrong? As she was about to ask, he bolted off. "Oh no." She said to herself. This wasn't good at all. She had no idea what could have spooked him, but she had to hope it wasn't her. It wasn't her, right? He seemed not to mind being around her, as uncomfortable as it was for both of them. Either way, Ivory was going to find him and ask. And hopefully get a response she could understand. They probably should have brought something for him to write on. Ivory began making her way through the crowd, too embarrassed to ask anyone if they'd seen Amyas. What was she supposed to tell them, "I lost my date"? Yeah, she'd just find him. It was times like this she hated being short. Her antlers stuck above the heads of everyone else, but her eyes weren't up there, and she had no idea where Amyas was.

Who We Are
Outfit

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Where: Ball Room
With: Love, Hate, and Grayson
Doing: Research and Mishaps
Thinking: " Alis survive. Alis need help"
ooc: all the paragraphs

Ada x Grimoire

xxUser Image

XXXXX Entrenched scars had begun the toil, oozing a sickly pus that had infected the psyche to malcontent. Pieces of her very soul were sent to the slaughter in the attempt to stay the coming tide. Without hope, it had become desperate, seeking vessel to create a savior. The construct was wholly aware the interlopers in the environment, yet remained cautious of intervention. Research had to remain independent.

Yet, how could it be resisted? Alister was a tainted anomaly, meant not for this world. Her very existence was tearing at the seems of reality, fraying the fabric of time itself, while she being eviscerated for passive resistance . A voice echoed into the dark - soft calling of another. The intelligence had been ignorant of her previous affairs. A Mistake.

" Alis think Grayson okay." While the frame had been in merry operation, the pilot was in idle horror. In summary, Alister had engaged in a ritual involving the stray human, whom reminded her of something long since past. Her eyes had become fixated on his mannerisms - tense, nervous, yet filled with relief and satisfaction. Had she really had such an effect without prior realization? Perhaps there was still a solution.

A new theorem had been created to eradicate a critical chaos consuming her constants. All the that was need now was experimentation into the psychological of various subjects. What could ever seem to satisfy these conditions? There was this Grayson Maxwell, but there had to be others. Alister combed into herself in search of any - Amayas could be useful due to his hypersensitivity to stimuli. Was Amayas in this hall? Searching....she scanned for him using the emotional pulses that she had cataloged during their brief encounter. He was here, but occupied, else she would have started with his trial....Still - couldn't hurt to tease.

It had been a long while since the event had been started. Alister cross-referenced multiple instances of this to confirm. Time had significantly continued into an hour, if not more - there were conflicting reports that were far too tangled to create an accurate assumption. During these processes, a section of her had divided off, creating an illusion meant only for Amayas to experience - he might believe he be insane or worse. It had appeared immediately, stopping time for him. It presented him a fragrant yellow rose that was free of thorns before fading away with a sweet smile at how awkward he was attempting to impress his mate.

What else could she do? Amayas seemed very intuitive to the liberal arts - maybe he could interpret the truth of her trickery. She felt it was necessary to remove any prior infractions in order to flourish a relationship. Alister returned to her dialogues with Grayson; she stepped away from him, but gave him a small laugh to show he was having a positive implication.
" Alis agree, Grayson right." , the feline waved a heart, using her tail as a medium,without fear of misinterpretation.

It had been accustomed now. The art instructor was adjusted to her company, and seemed to want her to stay by his side. There was few any other possible vessels, but she had rather to not become reliant on his actions. It was now time for his trial; she had wondered what he would react to and now was certain to act. Filling his vision, Alister had become encased in white lace - the scene had morphed into a church with staff and student in attendance. Before he could panic and cause a horrific scene, she resumed reality - leading him to think he was hallucinating a daydream in just a fleeting moment of seeing her heart symbol.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comatag

Dark_Mokuna

User Image

Katsumi Nakamura

User ImageUser Image

Katsumi did not make it far without someone grabbing her. She was minding her own business and then suddenly, a blonde, but very pretty girl scooped her up and she was no longer touching the ground. Katsumi’s first instinct was to act aggressive then remembered she was only a kitten and well, if she fell, being drunk she wouldn’t be able to land correctly. Her only chance was to pretend to be an actual kitten. “Mew.” She said three of four times before they made it over to the punch bowl. She wondered if Riley knew where she was. He did offer to help her after all. She must have been too fast for him. She made a note to make sure to find him later. Though who really knew where her jester was.

At first Katsumi was completely against being with this girl. That was until food was offered and she forgot all about her original plan. Katsumi would do almost anything for food. Especially when she was in her cat form. She licked her tiny jowls and took the meat that was offered and purred. She could get used to pretending to be an actual cat, if it meant getting petted by a cute girl and food. When the blonde girl asked if kittens enjoyed punch Kat was about to nod her head, until a very intimidating figure came over. Kat stopped purring, and suddenly became aware of how thirsty she really was. Her ears were low and her tail was close to her body, hoping the girl would catch on to her instincts. She would watch this demon looking girl closely, and if something were too happen she was ready to turn. Then again, maybe if she fought a bit she could escape the grasp of this one.

out.of.control: The type of Kitten she is

Company: Piper and V
                                outfit: [x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Armaita Lariviere
User Image

I'm a guidance counselor and I teach health; I'm here to help!

I am here:
I am with:
I feel:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The two boys didn't seem to notice her and Luca at first. Armaita was wondering if spreading her wings and flying up there would be worth it. In a crowded room, her large wings might cause some issues. It could even end in injury. Eventually one of the boys did notice them, and called for them to calm down, using being rather disrespectful in Armaita's opinion. She was about to tell them to watch how they spoke to staff members when she noticed it. Someone was letting off a succubus' aura, increasing the excitement of those in the area. It wasn't as strong as she'd faced in the past, where even she'd had trouble resisting the effects, but it was still an issue. "Luca, I need to-" Oh, wait. Luca. How would he deal with it? Based on what he'd shared with her, this might cause some complications.

As Arma looked over to Luca, the aura was suddenly dampened. It was no longer affecting her, but she could tell it was still in the room. Curious, she looked around, and saw Thanatos, negating the aura for teachers. She called over to him, "Thank you Thanatos." she may have her disagreements with the man, but she had to give him credit for responding to this responsibly. Before returning her attention to Luca. "Can I trust you to handle this? I need to use my other skill set." Hunting demons. Not the killing part. But like tracking and stuff. She'd told her roommate about her past profession, and she hoped her clever one liner didn't cause confusion. Arma didn't stick around to find out though. She'd have to trust Luca not to assume that she was off to kill a student.

Like Arma said earlier, she did have some experience in tracking people down. Following a magical trail like this wasn't dissimilar to things she'd done before. The aura, judging by its potency, probably wasn't coming from a fully grown succubus, or at least one using their full power. Pretty much forgetting that Thanatos was already on the case, she began her search. She was drawn towards the stage, where she saw two students. One was undead, and the other seemed to be the source of the succubus magic. She was a bit predisposed to distrust the undead, but she didn't have to worry about accidentally treating anyone unfairly since she was only here for the other student.

As she walked up to the girl, it was starting to feel like arrests she'd made in the past. She took a second to remind herself that the most she could do here was send the student to the principals office or maybe give her detention. "Student," Armaita began, somewhat awkwardly, trying not to sound quite as harsh and unforgiving as she did back during her demon hunts. Disciplining students would take some getting used to. Anyways, the reason she was addressing the girl: "I'm going to have to ask you to stop emitting that aura. Using magic to alter the minds and behaviors of students and staff is not only dangerous, but morally wrong, and against school rules." Armaita had no idea if it was actually against school rules, but she had to assume it was. She really hadn't even brushed up on the human's actual laws in the past couple of decades, much the rules of each institution she taught at. For all she knew, this student could be breaking a law, too. Regardless, her own sense of morals wouldn't let her allow the student to continue this dangerous behavior.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Safe and Sound
Outfit - Same as pic

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

_____T O D A Y _ Y O U _ A R E _ N O _ L O N G E R, _ A B L E _ T O _ CRY _ O R _ FEEL _

xxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                                                    ________
                                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTODAY YOU GET TOO CARRIED AWAY,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ ███ ████ ████ █ █ ██ ████ █ ██ ███ █ █
                                                                                    you --can't : p ret.end * ◝ !xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx Y O U R xx N A M E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx Y O U R xx V O I C E ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx W H A T xx I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Y O U R xx F E A R ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx T O xx C O N C L U D E xxxxxxxxxxxx T H A T xx L I F E xx I S ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN JUST A SOUVENIR TO YOU
                                                                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -xxxxxxxxxxx

YOU'LL SEE THE SKY UPSIDE DOWN, ()S FALL
                                                                                    {you'llthinkyourorderarrives}

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                          ┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴDance/Snack Table
                                                          ┊█: м o o םCurious/Happy/Excited/A little Concerned
                                                          ┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏKat/V

__ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
        _________ Y O U ' L L __ B E __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E __ I N __ P E A C E
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsinging songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun viva españa

______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Pipers’ short attention span had turned away from the excitement that the dance had been, and still was, to the small warm bundle of fuzz in her arms. Her wide, bright eyes swept from the kitten to the snack table, wondering what else she could feed the animal before it wanted to leave. She loved animals, and it could have shown with how she treated the kitten, doting on it with affection and food. She would have marched the animal down to the café for some milk if the animal hadn’t shown interest in the bit of meat. She was glad, feeling relieved at the sight of the baby animal showing interest in eating and perking right up. Watching the kitten eat the meat with no complaints made the Nephilim smile wide. “I’m glad you like it! There’s plenty for you here!” The blonde spoke triumphantly, followed by a tiny giggle. Her fingers went back to scratching at the purring animals’ cheeks before she reached for another morsel of meat to feed it.

As Piper looked away from the kitten to the snack table she paused suddenly, hearing a voice comment on kittens not liking punch, something about them being milk-loving species. The girl blinked before looking around, not able to recognize the voice. The angel that usually nagged in her ear certainly didn’t sound like that. It didn’t take long for the Nephilim to settle her eyes on the grey skinned arrival, blinking multiple times as she stared, mouth agape, at the figure that had spoken to her. “What’s a species?” The first thing out of the blondes mouth was a sudden question. Piper looked down to the kitten in her arms, putting another bit of meat near the animals’ mouth in a similar fashion she had before. “Milk makes lots of sense, after you eat a bit more, I can take you to the café to get you some milk if you want.” Piper smiled down to the kitten affectionately as she spoke to it sweetly. Her attention though was quickly back to look at the new individual with a striking appearance, her curiosity peaking. “You must know a lot about cats. I bet you know all sorts of cool things!” Piper spoke excitedly, shifting the kitten in her arms to better hold it with one arm while she freed the other to hold out for the girl to shake. “My name’s Piper! What’s your name?

The Nephilim was obviously excited to introduce herself and get to know the horned woman before her, barely able to contain herself with all of the questions she ad. Piper could only last a minute before her curiosity got the better of her. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before, well, something like you. You look really different from anything I’ve ever seen! Well, different from that kind of different.” Piper spoke quickly, her eyes moving to take in the crowd around them before quickly moving back to the individual she was addressing. “Not that I’m saying different is bad! I think you look cool! And I bet you know so many cool things too!” She explained quickly so as to not create a misunderstanding, a wide, almost goofy smile plastered across her face as she spoke enthusiastically. “It’s really nice to meet you!” The smile remained on her face as she glanced back to the kitten in her arms.

What’s wrong kitty? Are you thirsty? Or maybe sleepy?” Piper glanced up toward the ceiling briefly. “Or are the lights bothering you trying to sleep?” The Nephilim could only try and guess what had made the kitten act differently, bringing her hand over the animal to try and shield it from the light. “I’m sorry kitty.” Her lips turned down into a small frown before Piper paused, her head tilting to the side. In an instant, her face changed into an expression of realization. “Oh! That’s a good idea!” She spoke to no one in particular as she crouched down by the end of the snack table and lifted up the edge of table cloth, gently placing the kitten under it. Piper then added a small cup of punch and a plate with small pieces of meat. “That should be a little more comfortable for you, and you’ll even be safe here.” She was back to all smiles at the kitten, turning to the grey skinned woman as she rose back up, though she kept ahold of the cloth to show off her attempt to make the kitten comfortable. “What do you think?

(ooc: feel free to bother her, lemme know if I need to edit anything [click here for dress] )

Juli_Has_A_Mustache
        thanatos606
                                User Image

Katsumi Nakamura

User ImageUser Image

Katsumi couldn’t have had it better. This girl, whom now she knew was named Piper was so affectionate. Kat loved every moment in her arms as it was safe and comforting and well, Piper was attractive. Kat wouldn’t have told her to her face, because Kat doesn’t have much experience flirting with girls, but she couldn’t deny the girl was attractive. The meat was delicious and soon she forgot all about the crazy looking woman before them. Being so small, everything was rather intimidating and so when she was placed on the floor with punch and meat. Katsumi couldn’t hep but dig in. She quickly began eating the meat even as the Piper girl kept the cloth of the table open. Then she stuck her face into the punch that was given to her. Her white fur getting slightly stained by the drink. When she looked up at Piper her face was completely drenched. The small kitten Kat shook her head quickly, splashing punch everywhere.

Though after a while Kat was getting tense, she was full and so running would be a bit hard. She was sobering up after all the food and clear minded Katsumi would be trying to leave to her room as quickly as possible. She was growing tired and she couldn’t help but think she needed to find Riley, and get back into that classroom. She small kitten slowly backed away from the two girl before pounding off in a sprint to the gym door. Her face still pink from the juice. Once her little paws hit the linoleum floor she began sliding, and eventually rolling over on her back. She looked around the hall expecting Riley to be there but when she didn’t see him immediately, her anxiety kicked in. Then next thing you know she wasn’t a kitten anymore, but a large snow leopard. A roar exploded from her throat, as she stretched. She wasn’t angry but she needed to get into this classroom and so she walked over to the door calmly and tried using her large paws to unlock. Surely now, whoever had seen her change would know that she is just a student, and maybe would help her open this door.

out.of.control: The type of Kitten she is

Company: Piper and V
                                outfit: [x]

User Image

Candice had been traveling for days. She knew that her being dead, gathering transportation would be hard. No one wanted a ghost in their car. A frown was on the usually happy girls face. She hadn’t felt this alone before. Being on her way to this school for those like her, then again she was sure that there were no other ghosts in the school. At least she hoped not. She had received a letter of acceptance but she still wasn’t sure of the people here. She tried to resist her urge to cry, mostly because of the unnecessary power that came with it. She didn’t want to come in and be moaning Candice, like that one specter from Harry Potter. A small moan came from her ghostly throat, a sad lonely moan. Startled by the sound Candice covered her mouth. “No no no Candice, not today, you must smile.” But her translucent heart ached. She had been alone, people fearing her and that was hard the fantastic Candice to be feeling.

She had no luggage for as a ghost she could wear what she wanted if she remembered the outfit from her life alive. Right now she wore a plain white summer dress, her hair falling straight down her back to her waist. It was long, she liked it that way, and well now that she was dead it wouldn’t grow and she couldn’t cut it anyways. She wiped her tears from her blue eyes as she phased through the entrance door. Immediately after entering Candice could hear music and people. She wondered if there was a party happening. She sighed and yet another loud wail came from her voice as she would be the only one without a date and Candice loved dancing with people. Her wails echoed through the halls and at this point she had no way to stop herself. She infact floated down the middle of the hallway, wailing, crying, she was alone and Candice didn’t enjoy that.

As she made her way down the halls listening to the music, though her crying didn’t stop, she wasn’t feeling any better. Candice was tired of being alone. After she had died and went to her funeral, she didn’t know what to do. She could only touch things when she wanted to at night, so at least right now, if she wanted to she could walk and touch and dance with someone. Which means hugs were an option. Thinking of the potential hug she could have cheered her up only slightly, though another frustrated howl came from her as she cried, echoing down all the halls, knocking down a few paintings on the walls, startling her. She covered her eyes with her hands as she phased through the students that had gathered around watching the wailing ghost as her translucent body made her way. Trying to find some sort of happiness. Her face was red and splotchy and eventually she found a wall to lean against. She slid down it and allowed her form to be solid as she hit the ground. Still crying, she brought her knees up to her head. Her wails filling the halls.

[Out.Of.Candy: Here we have a very rare crying Candice. XD ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am here: Hallways
I am with: Kat(I hope) and Nixie
I feel: We failed really quickly

Riley didn't know what he expected to get for an answer, but it didn't include being called attractive and being asked why he wasn't off making out with his date. He was blushing a but by the time the girl gave her name. But he didn't let it faze him as he responded in his usual dramatic way, "Why, my fair Nixie, the answer is simple." Wait a minute. It actually wasn't quite so simple. Adopting a more deadpan tone, he explained, "That's a lie it's actually kinda confusing. My date is not someone that I'm romantically involved with, but my queen. I am her jester, and she turned into a cat and left me here. I'm sorry, but that is all I am at liberty to say." Huh, you know, maybe it was kind of simple after all.

With a bow, Riley introduced himself, "While my lips are sealed regarding my royal duties, I am at liberty to say that my name is Riley Grayson, and it's a pleasure to meet you." As he rose from his bow, he saw that Nixie was doing something to the locker she punched. Water leaked through the cracks, and pushed the locker back to its normal state. As she explained with a mischievous giggle, she was trying not to leave things damaged. He commented, "A wise decision, and clever use of your powers."

Now that she'd shown her powers, Nixie apparently felt that it was time to ask what Riley was, claiming not to be able to tell from looking at him. "My friend, I am a member of the humblest and most numerous of races. I am human." As he spoke, he leaned against the locker, placing his hand against it. With a grin, he used his externa, his body suddenly turning to the same metal the lockers were made of. "The magic variety of human, of course."

Riley flinched as he heard a roar, and he lost control of his powers a second, his skin shifting to be made of fabric for a moment, accidentally copying his suit. He returned to normal after a second though, and gave an awkward laugh as he said to Nixie, "There's a slight possibility that my queen is in need of my services." Kat had implied she could turn into more than just a kitten at one point, right? He was just going to assume what sounded like the roar of a large cat was coming from her, instead of an actual wild animal somehow let loose in the school. He refused to believe that they'd been that badly outpranked.

"If you'd like to come meet my queen, follow me." Riley hurriedly told her before walking off. The roaring was kind of worrying. Luckily he hadn't traveled far from the door where they left.

Luckily, instead of a beast prowling around eating kids, he found a leopard pawing at the classroom where they'd left Kat's clothes. As he approached, he called to her, "Your jester is here to save the day!" God he hoped this was actually Kat, and not some weird coincidence with a real leopard. Well, he could probably fight a leopard. Or at least turn to steel and avoid dying immediately.

As he got close enough to open the door, he asked, "What went wrong my feline monarch? You weren't even in there long enough for me to reach the mission zone." Though, to be fair, he had gotten a little distracted. "Oh, this is Nixie. I was making sure her presence hadn't compromised our plans when I heard your call." As he spoke, he turned the knob and let Kat inside. He turned to Nixie and took a few steps towards her, away from the door, telling her, "We should wait out here until she's changed into her human form and puts clothes on."

I'm a Wonder
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: Sorry for dragging Nixie somewhere right away, But I didn't really think there was a good reason for Riley to either not hear or ignore that roar))

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I only do this because I'm having fun.....

User Image

She could only laugh at his replies about his date and his species,"Well, Riley, I've never met a human until now. So far, you humans are so strange, but definitely more interesting than I anticipated. Since I was under the impression you were extraordinarily...ordinary." Her tone had come back to it's usually quick pace as she smiled at this strange human boy. She then noticed things took a stranger turn as a snow leopard dash down the hallway with a roar and clawed at a classroom door. He had called it his queen, did humans serve animals in this place? That would be absurd wouldn't it? Since humans are considered a more dominant species than animals as a whole. Maybe this boy was deranged, but he did say she was human earlier, so maybe she's a human with an animal form? Even so Nixie found herself curious at the whole ordeal as she followed behind to see what would happen. She walked forward to the point she was face to face with the human again,"I think that would be a good idea, plus you interest me, you should tell me more about humans and your unique abilities, since you seem to have a few and so does your friend. I don't know much passed things in human media. So anything you could tell me would be very helpful."she giggled and continued,"I wasn't allowed contact with humans in my kingdom, my parents thought them to be weak and impure. So now I suppose I'm more curious than ever you could say." she ended the sentence with a smile and began to circle him. she then looked at him, inspecting his features and outwards anatomy. She was so curious about all the different species here. There were so many different types, it was so vast. Nixie planned to use her time here for research as well, while friendship is important to her, so is learning the science and anatomies of the different species. She hoped she'd be able to find many subjects of study preferably voluntarily.

Who I'm with: Riley and a royal snow leopard?

What I'm wearing:
This Dress
(on her feet is a pair of stockings similar to those portrayed in her picture, except white and transparent, because she doesn't wear shoes.)

What I'm feeling: Curious

Extra: N//A

Mewlicious Paladin

Juli_Has_A_Mustache

.....The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." ~ Heath Ledger

Enduring Poster

User Image

To me your identity is no secret
I know the story of your origin and I know your weakness
Carry on with absurd monologue, you silly b*****d
I won't hear a word over my own demonic laughter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The moment that the blonde girl began to speak, V³ realized that the girl was likely not the brightest crayon in the tool-shed, but this did not dissuade her from continuing the conversation. V³ did not assume that the girl's ignorance on that particular word meant that she was unintelligent. It simply meant that she was ignorant on the subject, one which V³ was more than willing to teach. Teaching others, if done correctly could draw a person's adoration. Cause them to think that they owe you, or wish to learn more. If the latter occurred, it would be a simple enough plan. She could teach the girl a bit, earn her trust and increase her desire to learn more, then invite her back to V³'s room for private tutoring. From there onward, V³ would spend the next several hours giving her an advanced, hands on anatomy lesson. "Species. It means a group of similar living things that can breed together. I could get more complicated than that...but I feel like this isn't the place for a science lesson."

As V³ spoke, she looked over the girl's clothing, admiring the body that the beautiful dress hid beneath it. More often than not, this was how V³ viewed the clothing that most women wore. Similar to the way a child viewed the wonderful wrapping paper, V³ found clothing to look quite nice, but was always more interested in taking it off and enjoying the prize that it hid from sight. V³ watched as the girl began to speak to the cat, her eyes narrowing as she looked over the small, feline creature. It was coated in remnants of negativity, which seemed to have been recently replaced by a different emotion. Happiness? Contentment? V³ was easily capable of discerning even the smallest differences in negative emotions, but positives all blended together to her. However, one thing was obvious. The emotions that V³ could sense were far too complex to belong to a simple animal. "I wonder what it really is." V³ thought, her red pupils watching the kitten's every movement. "I've got quite a few guesses, but now's not the best time. It's not important right now anyway."

"My names Vlasti." V³ said, stating her first name an a regular manner. Normally, it required a certain accent upon particular syllables in order to be said properly, but that was a detail that didn't concern the gray skinned woman very much. So long as it was spelled correctly on whatever documentation she needed for class, it's pronunciation didn't matter. "Well, Piper..." V³ began, listening to each of Piper's questions. "I do know quite a few things. It comes with all the travelling I did before I came here. I was a bit of an explorer before I started attending this school." V³ left the fact that much of her exploration had taken place in the terrified minds of those she assaulted, and her travelling was often of her delving deeper and deeper into their psyche, looking for details that would allow her to terrify them even further. "And I must say the same about you. I'm not entirely sure of what you are, but I'd love to learn more." While Piper's curiosity was something V³ felt she could take advantage of, she was well aware of the dangers involved with dealing with an unknown enemy. So first, she decided it would be wise to know exactly what is was she would be dealing with. V³ quickly realized how right it was to question Piper, because the girl quickly began to talk to herself, soon asking if V³ agreed with putting the kitten down and giving it food and drink. The idea hadn't occurred to the blonde girl until after the odd scenario passed, which V³ took note of. Most would assume that Piper were merely strange, or possibly even crazy, but the gray woman saw it differently. More often than not, the voices in ones head were far more real that others imagined. "It certainly did seem to enjoy the punch." She said, watching as the cat walked away. "Normally, a cat wouldn't drink that. Not that much, at least." With the strange cat gone, however, V³ decided to refocus her attention on Piper, though she noticed a distinct crying sound emanating from the halls. It was hard to hear, thanks to the loud music and students talking in the gym, but it was still noticeable. "Like I was saying before. What are you exactly? I have to admit, I'm curious."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My cold, black heart starts pumping endorphins
Every time I leave a bomb in a bus full of orphans
With the doors sealed shut, breaks cut and it's racing
Toward the edge of a cliff, s**t, you better go and save 'em!

Calling Carnage

Juli_Has_A_Mustache

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Enduring Poster

User Image

I can’t believe my eyes
We’ve fallen down
We’re blinded by dark skies

Adrastea watched as the water elemental decided to leave, adjusting her tie with her left hand as she summoned her tome with the right. "That was an interesting one." She said to Tinsley while she opened the tome to a blank page and allowed it to began filling out the page on it's own. After a few moments, a crude image was completed, and it appeared to be a trail of liquid which slowly began to take a female form. With the ability noted, Adrastea closed her tome and allowed it to return to the inky black abyss that she had summoned it from. Her attention then returned to her undead companion, but almost immediately, she found herself accosted by yet another creature. It was the angelic instructor, Armaita. For a moment, and only one moment, Adrastea's pupils flashed bright red when she realized exactly who it was that had decided to speak to her. She didn't mind being approached by the other lesser species that filled the academy, but the angel was an entirely different story. "Could you give us a few moments, Tinsley?" Adrastea said, waving her friend away before facing the teacher. "I think she wants something from me. I wouldn't want to bore you with all of this."

Adrastea watched Tinsley, but turned back to Armaita before she continued speaking. However, her pupils were now a bright shade of blue. "You're not trying to be scary, are you?" Adrastea asked inquisitively, her head cocked slightly to the side. "Don't do that ma'am, it makes you look ridiculous. The worst you can do here is give me detention." She stated bluntly, her head suddenly returning to it's upright position. Adrastea looked over Armaita, taking in each and every angelic feature. She wanted to burn the holy woman for even daring to confront her. There was a place that Adrastea's mother often sent slaves when they were disobedient. Normally, when they returned, they were far more obedient, happy to serve, and feared being sent back. While Adrastea wasn't exactly sure what was going on in that location, she would not hesitate to send Armaita there for even the slightest of infractions. "I have a question, ma'am. You're an angel, yes? Just being in your mere presence can harm certain species of demon, and yet you seem to be making no effort to change that. They would have to alter their own minds and behavior just to be around you...yet you're not stopping. Why is what I'm doing any different? However, unlike the usual hypocrisy that angels tend to have an abundance of, I'll go along with your wishes, ma'am." Smiling as she spoke, Adrastea waved her hand, and slowly, the aura began to disperse. It would still take several minutes to fully dissipate, and Adrastea found it best to not inform the angel that there was nothing stopping her from instantly obliterating the aura. "You seem rather cranky, ma'am." Adrastea said as she smiled at the angel, her pupils slowly shifting towards a soft red hue. "You should go eat something ma'am. My friends said that the food at the buffet table it super delish. It might make you feel better. I know I always feel better after I get some food."

It’s in the way we all exploit the weak
The justice that we seek
Accept the truth to be free

Quote:

Mewlicious Paladin

Calling Carnage

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit