Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 47 48 49 >

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am here: dance
I am with: everyone i guess
I feel: When is the auction thing gonna happen?

Riley was glad Gale didn't hate him for signing him up for the auction. Maybe it was just because the tall boy didn't realize they could have gone together? They probably would have had a good time, even if Riley would have forced Gale into some dances he'd have found uncomfortable. But yeah, this auction thing sounded way more fun than making Gale tango with him. "Of course I'm not ready Gale. But leave me my friend, save yourself, and keep me in your memories." As he adjusted his tie, he added, ""The good memories, please. All those times I got you into awkward, uncomfortable situations, you can forget those."

A few minutes after Gale left, Riley was ready. He felt a little naked without his ring and bracelet, but his stainless steel watch replaced ring, and he doubted he'd really need to use his powers during the dance anyways. Steel tended to be more useful than rubber anyways, in case anything actually happened. Plus, it was his favorite watch! How could he not wear it to the dance?

Riley soon found himself at the dance. With no date to pick up or wait for, he was able to just go straight there once he was ready. Huh, what should he do? Spy on Gale? Sounded kinda fun. Riley looked around for his friend, an easy task considering his height and, to his surprise and excitement, saw him talking to a girl. Riley wanted to creep on him and watch, but the then again, he could always give the guy some space and bug him about it after the dance. Yeah, he'd just do that. From a position where Gale could see him and the girl couldn't, Riley grinned at his friend and gave a thumbs up before disappearing back into the crowd.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
I'm a Wonder
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: riley is free for whatver))
                                User Image

Katsumi Nakamura

User ImageUser Image
                                Katsumi stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was curled and up. Some stray curls falling down the side of her face. Her makeup was flawless, and a blunt hung from her red painted lips. She took the final hits, the whites of her eyes slightly pink. She steps out into the kitchen and grabs a bottle. there was no way she would do this sober, but she had been here a while and had no friends. She was getting lonely, even though she prodded her self on being a loner. She yawned and took a couple of swings from her bottle of Jack Daniel's honey. She grimaced at the taste and then reapplied her makeup. She was ready.

She made her way out of the dorms, quickly but sloppily. She tripped occasionally as her heels were far to big for her. The amount of people she bumped into and apologized were too many to count. Why is this place so crowded? Katsumi thought as she finally entered the gym. She stood in the door way and sighed as she watched everyone dance. She had no date and she knew she would be auctioned, but maybe someone cute would buy her. She snorted at the thought as she looked around. Being intoxicated meant she couldn't hide her features. Being night meant she couldn't help her feline instincts. Her tail flicked around under her dress. Her ears now visible as well. Her eyes no longer blue but cat like and yellow. Even her canine teeth were more apparent. She smirked and walked confidently into the dance floor. Her eyes hazy and the world spinning. She didn't care. She wanted to dance.

She was going to have fun. She looked around through the crowd and her yellow eyes landed on a guy with long dark hair. She looked up at him and grabbed his hand. "Dance with me." She said loudly to him. Katsumi took a few steps closer to him her cat ears perky and up right and her tail swaying playfully. She worked hard on her appearance and she was going to make sure someone appreciated it.

out.of.control: Oh god. lol.

Company: Riley
                                outfit: [x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Enduring Poster

User Image

I can’t believe my eyes
We’ve fallen down
We’re blinded by dark skies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tinsley looked to her fellow club members, practically begging for them to assist her and her impulsive plan, Adrastea's eyes began to glow a bright shade of blue. The pupils of several club members shone the same bright shade, while others did not. Those who changed looked in Adrastea's direction, receiving a nod in response before they rushed on stage to participate in the undead girl's scheme. It appeared to be an impromptu song, spurred to life by Tinsley's desire to assist the weakling male that had somehow gotten himself stranded in the limelight. The crowd enjoyed the music as Tinsley began to sing, her wonderful vocals backed up by the other members of their club, and while that was more than enough to do what Tinsley desired, Adrastea goals were not so simple. Tinsley was one of her club members, and while on stage, she represented them as a whole. If she failed and embarrassed herself, it would impact the rest negatively. Yet as Adrastea watched, the outcome of the singing became apparent. The crowd loved it, and as Adrastea's eyes began to glow, she knew that the mindless masses would love it even more, with far more intensity than they could have ever expected.

Smiling brightly, Adrastea backed away from the stage, falling in with the rest of the crowd as she allowed her magic to do it's work. She was a Proxian girl, her only natural magic being that of black flames and superior strength and healing. However, her God had chosen her, granting her with another ability, one that she used at every available opportunity. "This should make this stupid party much more fun." She giggled softly, watching as magic began to seep from her aura and saturate the room in it's presence. Those with the ability to sense such things, and the knowledge to recognize it would know what was happening. It was the aura similar to what certain species of succubus were capable of creating, allowing them to alter the minds of their targets. Normally, this was used to seduce or deceive. Instead, Adrastea used it to excite. The party was too slow, too mundane. It needed an adrenaline shot to it's arm, and Doctor Adrastea was more than happy to provide it. The aura began to take effect on the weaker minded students first, and it showed. They danced with more enthusiasm, talked more, cheered louder as Tinsley's song came to a close. Not letting it die down, Adrastea had her members continue playing music, having a different member take over the singing so Tinsley could go about her business. And as time passed, Adrastea knew that this would benefit her just as much as her previous plan. The students would know exactly what club had done this, and many would wish to know more.

Allowing her club to do the rest, Adrastea walked towards Tinsley and the unfamiliar male that had decided to speak with her. For only a moment, Adrastea looked the male over, seemingly to peer into his very soul. Adjusting her tie, Adrastea's attention turned to Tinsley. "I'd like a little bit of warning next time before you decide to become a pop star." She chuckled. "Give me some time to have some flyers made. Perhaps a commercial or two for advertising." Chuckling again, it would remain unclear if Adrastea's words were simply a joke. For those that knew her well, it was always best to assume that anything she said could become true at the drop of a hat. "I almost regret not joining you up there...but you know how these things go. Besides, I believe you have a much better stage presence than I do." Still smiling, Adrastea glanced to the side, her eyes focused directly upon the buffet table. She watched as several students tried the food that she prepared, and delighted by it's wonderful taste, began to share it with their friends and dates. "Besides, I also have business to attend to while we're here. Making sure that the club enjoys their time at this dance, keeping an eye out for them, other things here and there. The usual. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s in the way we all exploit the weak
The justice that we seek
Accept the truth to be free

Quote:

Arsenic_Poptarts

Calling Carnage

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson

I am here: the dance
I am with: I don't even know
I feel: Oddly enthusiastic about dancing with this stranger

Leaving Gale alone had seemed like the right and easy choice at first, but it quickly became difficult not to go bug his best friend. All of these people around, and none of them were giving him more than a passing glance. He wanted the eye of the public on him, but there wasn't really a good way to draw positive attention to himself. Which was why Gale was the next best choice. Did he just start talking to someone walking around? But everywhere he looked there were couples, very few people had come alone. No one wanted to be put up for the auction. Apparently only Riley found opportunity for fun. He didn't know whether that should boost his ego in some odd "I'm so unique and fun" sort of way, or if he should just feel bad for himself for some "I actually take enjoyment in something like this?" sort of way.

Luckily, his mind was taken off of that topic when something grabbed his hand. Having attended a number of parties, he was used to being grabbed by random people. They were usually under the influence of something, so he was kind of surprised this was happening at the school. Maybe just a bold soul enraptured by his good looks? Riley turned to face a green haired cat girl, with slightly reddened eyes and a faint smell of alcohol on her breath as she asked, well asked was a strong word, to dance. Perfect, someone to admire his greatness. And someone who apparently shared some common interests with him.

This was the perfect development, so heck yeah, he would dance with her. Feeling an odd increasement in his enthusiasm, all of a sudden he boldly responded, "If a dance is what you request, nay demand, then I'm the right pick, whether or not your choice was planned." Did he have to rhyme, no? But why not? As Riley glanced down at her dress, he asked, "What kind of dance are you in the mood for? Tango? Waltz? Rhythmless grinding?" Completing his admiration of the dress, his gaze returned to her face. "I'm Riley."

I'm a Wonder
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
"I only do this because I'm having fun. The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." ~ Heath Ledger

Nixie had been finding ways to enjoy herself at the dance. For right now it had been people watching that gave her the most entertainment. At some point she even noticed and entire group of kids on the rafters. She thought they were so strange, what in the world were they doing up there? Isn't this a dance? She figure it must be cultural differences, since at her kingdom no one spent time in the rafters, and she didn't think they had any you could spend your time on. She remembered spending most of her time in a garden her mother liked to tend, it was so beautiful with flowers that were only grew in her homeland. She stood there distracted by her own thoughts when a beautiful voice hit her ears. She turned to look and see it was a hauntingly gorgeous girl in a short dress. She stood and watched the whole performance(a rarity), making her way closer to the stage as it went on.

When the girl's song was done, Nixie was close by and watched her exit the stage, she decided she would tell her how beautiful her voice was. She notice that she had started to talking to some guy and other girl, but Nixie doubted she would be annoyed by an adoring fan. She then got so excited she turned into water and made her way over to the girl, crawling up her back and appearing behind her, wrapped around her with arms and legs. Luckily Nixie was quite light or this would have probably been painful. Nixie burst out in excitement,"Your singing is so beautiful! Your face is beautiful! Who are you?!" she then turned into her water form again, crawled off the girl, and reappeared on the small space between the girl and the people she spoke with. She then stood there bouncing in excitement,"It was the first time in a long time I've been able to pay attention to someone's full performance! Also what are you? Are you a zombie? Do you eat brains?" she made a gasping sound at the end of the sentence, her hands moved as she spoke and she spoke quickly,"Anyways, hi my name is Nixie! I'm new here!" she then grabbed the zombie girl's hand and shook it with a lot of enthusiasm.

Who I'm with: Tinsley! Oh and some other people, I think.

What I'm wearing:
This Dress
(on her feet is a pair of stockings similar to those portrayed in her picture, except white and transparent, because she doesn't wear shoes.)

What I'm feeling: Excited

Extra: N//A

Calling Carnage

Arsenic_Poptarts

Thanatos606

User Image

Katsumi Nakamura

User ImageUser Image
                                Katsumi had already started dancing before she heard his answer. She was in full swing. She looked at him and noticed that he was staring at her dress as she spoke. "You like it?!" Was all that she could manage to say, though she did try to spin around and give him the full view though she almost fell. Her mind was only on one track and the booze was really getting to her. She felt light, it was almost as if nothing else existed except the music and this random guy. She loved it. Her curly strands of hair swayed and bounced as she did. She tried hard to pay attention to his question, but after the word Tango she couldn't stop laughing. "Tango is a hilarious word. Oh my gosh. Hey, just wave your arms everywhere." She said giggling as she threw her hands up. It was then that she noticed his eyes were on her face. She couldn't help but blush and look away from him. Kat was not the type to be all over boys unless she was in her full cat form and asking for food. It didn't help that she was intoxicated "You have a nice face" Her words were said slowly as she pointed at his face. She laughed and started dancing again. "This music is great!" Kat suddenly felt more energized and she couldn't stop smiling. She assumed it was the drugs and the alcohol.

She was moving her hips and waving her arms. She either looked sexy or a mess, she didn't care she was having fun. The crowd was something that on any normal occasion she would have hated. All the bodies squished together forcing their way through, grinding on each other. It was kind of gross to be honest, though she didn't care tonight. Now hopefully since she was dancing with some guy she wouldn't be sold off in that auction. Katsumi tried to forget about all that and get lost in the music, she even went as far as to grind on this Riley character she had just met. Though grinding reminded her of her tail and she frowned and turned to face him. "I'm Katsumi, but you can call me cat. Which is kinda funny since I am one." She laughed and grabbed her tail and showed him. As if her ears and eyes weren't a dead give away. Then she shook her hips and giggled, her dancing starting once again. "So Riley, what bring you here to this dance without a lady?" She asked as she continued to dance with him.

out.of.control:

Mewlicious Paladin

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
L o c a t i o nxxx C o m p a n i o nxxx F e e l i n g xxx O O C

[ Gym [Entrance] ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ N/A ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Regretful ] xxxxxxxxxxxx[ OOC ] xxxxx

• One by one students who were, or so he assumed, related to protagonist filed on stage taking their designated positions behind an instrument. Each individual radiating a level of confidence rivaled only by another as they adjusted the various instruments to the proper tone. Meanwhile the metaphorical pink elephant gently tapped the sticks against the snares as he waited for the eminent failure that was sure to follow. At the very least when their performance failed they could pin the cause on the inexperience of yours truly. He didn't mind since he'd already rejected the ideals of the herd and spat on the social totem pole at every opportunity. He'd already long since reached rock bottom, his situation wouldn't grow any worse than it's current position. But despite his ideal fueled disdain towards his reality his heart was gripped with an odd sense of responsibility. Why did she thank him? If only she hadn't thanked him, if only she'd snarled and spat venomous insults or showed some sign is disgust like the rest of the cattle he wouldn't feel any shame in bombing the performance! Instead he's stuck butting heads with his ideal's as his knuckles turned white around the smooth wood.

Suddenly he was dragged from his internal battle with the cue to begin, he hadn't heard the song she'd specified but he'd heard enough of the particular genre to make a semi-accurate assumption. Although he clearly wasn't following the original melody the group did a great job of blending the sound and matching the tempo. Like a tug of war between three factions the singer, saxophone, and drummer seemingly battled for center stage and crowd suddenly to liven up significantly.

'...I can do this...'

He thought to himself.

'I can do this!'

The surge of confidence was apparent in his eyes and although sweat was forming from every orphasis of his body adrenaline kept him going. Eventually the song concluded and those who were on stage took the opportunity to exit waving to the screaming crowds.

"...It's finally over!.." He cooed to himself while removing his overcoat leaving on a basic T-Shirt to complement his dress pants.

The blonde from before peered back as he made his way off the stage, he paused and carefully listened to the sound of her voice while trying to block out the masses screaming. She averted her gaze constantly and rarely ever made direct eye contact. Definitely a shy one, or maybe she just couldn't handle staring at his grotesque face for longer than a few seconds. Regardless he responded with a semi-accomplished smirk.

"...I guess it did..."

With a free hand she removed the access hair obstructing her sight and motioned him to follow as she spoke, making some indication to a possible encore which got Noah moving a lot faster. There was no way he'd do another round of that. She paused mid stride, stopping in the dead center of the staircase as she once again, thanked him. The roles should be reversed, she's clearly the hero and he was the damsel in distress, if she hadn't stepped up when she did he'd definitely had done something he'd regret or flop over from heat sickness and anxiety. Her blonde bangs draped over her shoulders, masking her eyes once again as she spoke. Despite her height she's surprisingly shy, the longer he looked at her, the more he talked to her, the more he had to admit defeat and admit the obvious. This girl was cute.

'Calm down, she's just being nice. Nice girls do that, if she's nice to you, she's nice to others; feeding into something that isn't there will only make misunderstandings. A trained loner is once bitten, twice shy.'

He thought to himself as he parted his lips to reply.

"I-"

Suddenly a male with black hair ambushed her with praises along with a darker tone girl with a similar trait. Noah smirked and exhaled a deep breath as he silently bypassed the trio and walked outside of the gymnasium to get some fresh air. He sat besides the entrance, his hands dangling off his knees intersecting between his legs as the cool breeze mended his heated body.

"I'm the one that should be thanking you, I owe you one".

He murmured to himself as he listened to the obnoxious student's voices raising in delight.

User Image

Calling Carnage

Hesitant Dreamer

rawr<3<3▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮ OOOOOO↳there's a tangle and a knot
THAT I CANNOT REPAIR...
()()() ╴╴╴╴╴i'm a tragedy, i'm ugly, i'm trying to hide.
.ISAY "HELLO", THEN WAVE "GOODBYE"xxxxxx

xx////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THERE'S x NOTHING xLEFT xTO xTAKE xBUT xI xSTILL xTRY xTO xREACH ,
SWALLOW xIT xALL xDOWN, xYET xI xCAN'T xSEEM xTO xBREATHE.
JUST xA xSINGLE xPULL xOF xMINE, xNOTHING xELSE xWOULD xSUFFICE.
I xTAKE xIT xIN, xNOW xI'M xALIVE...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the zombie exited the stage, she was thankful that her heart didn’t beat. Being undead, she feared humorously that if she were alive, her heart might come crashing through her ribs at her impromptu performance. Though it had been enjoyable. She hoped that the redhead, Noah, wasn’t too upset with her for putting him in the position she had. His behavior as he retreated from the stage had Tinsley wondering if he was upset with her. While she had thought he had played wonderfully, considering the short notice, she could only assume Noah didn’t feel the same way about the event. Her thoughts turned quickly to ways as to how to make this up to the male, uncomfortable with the thought of her intervention making things more difficult for him.

Before Tinsley could really think of anything she could do, she was distracted by the reality around her. From the corner of her eye she noticed a figure make come through the crowd and loom over her. Being tall, she knew very few people that could actually make her feel like a girl with an average height. Peeking up through her hair she spotted Gale. The blonde blinked, adverting her gaze when Gale commented on the performance. At times like these, she was thankful that her body was incapable of blushing, though she couldn’t stop a small smile from curling her lips. “Thank you Gale, I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed it.” Her tone was soft, yet genuine. She refused to dwell on the thought of her failing, feeling dreadful at the mere thought. Though it was embarrassing to be reminded of what she’d done, it was nice to hear that someone had enjoyed it. Thankfully, Gale spoke again, this time thanking her again for the suit. The zombie sent the male a smile as her eyes quickly swept over the suit. “I’m glad that you like it, you wear it well.” She was pleased to see that her work, surely the most fabric she’d ever used in one outfit, was holding together. When Gale had come to her before the dance and asked her to make him a suit, she had jumped at the opportunity, rarely getting males, especially ones so tall, to make things for. She was very proud of the piece he wore.

The next person to walk up was none other than Adrastea. Tinsley shot her friend a curious look as the girl looked Gale up and down. The zombie wasn’t under the impression the two were familiar, though she could hope, couldn’t she? When Adrastea did finally speak, Tinsley quickly shook her head, raising a hand. “Oh n-no please, though that is a…kind offer! Pop isn’t really…my thing. I’m sorry Adrastea, I didn’t really think through what I was doing.” The shy zombie stammered her polite refusal at the proposed advertisement, quickly making an attempt to explain herself to her friend. No doubt though Tea had come to familiarize herself with Tinsley’s habit of trying to help others despite the cost. Adrastea though didn’t seem to be pressing the point, much to Tinsley’s enjoyment, she was able to breathe easy then. Adrastea looked toward the buffet tables and mentioned attending to other business.

While Adrastea mentioned keeping the other club members out of trouble Tinsley had no idea someone was moving closer to her, her attention split between Gale and Adrastea. Her mostly dead nerve endings also failed to alert her to the fact someone was on her until she felt a weight on her back, arms and legs wrapped around her body. Tinsley’s body shifted so as to keep her center of gravity low, her normally smooth expression showing her surprise. Before she could utter a syllable a voice quickly burst from the individual on her. “Your singing is so beautiful! Your face is beautiful! Who are you?!” Before the blonde could formulate even an attempt at an answer the individual was gone, having turned into water and moved between her and her earlier company. As the individual, a girl, reformed into a humanoid shape, Tinsley was able to process what had been excitedly directed at her. She reached up to touch her face, her fingers running along a line of stitches that ran across her cheek. It wasn’t often someone so boldly proclaimed her beautiful, having the zombie in a state of confusion. She stared, still in mute shock, at the girl practically radiating excited energy. The girl went on to speak, almost losing Tinsley with how quick her words came out. Despite her surprise at how this girl had entered the conversation, Tinsley found her excitement rather charming, cute even. A very small smile had started to spread across her face until she caught the girls pointed questions. Tinsley flinched at the word zombie, adverting her face in the hopes no one would notice her pained expression at the question of if she ate brains. Shetried not to be bothered by it, knowing it was due to stereotypes and ignorance, but it still stung. More than she wanted to admit. Quickly, with practice, Tinsley managed to change her expression into a mask of polite enthusiasm, a very small, forced smile gracing her lips. Her hand was shook with some vigor and Tinsley did her best to keep her hand limp, not wanting to hurt the poor girl by accident.

Hello Nixie, it’s nice to meet you.” She figured an introduction would be the best way to handle the situation, wanting nothing more than to find a corner and hide. But that wasn’t the polite, or the right, thing to do. “My name is Tinsley, and yes, I am a zombie. A Dutch Zombie actually, but don’t worry, I’m not the type of zombie that has to eat brains.” She did her best to make light of the explanation, a small, awkward laugh following her attempts to reassure Nixie she wouldn’t try and eat her. The topic of her diet had always been a sensitive one with living creatures, one she loathed to have. After a good minute of shaking hands, Tinsley gently pulled her hand away from the girl, reaching up to brush a piece of hair out of her face, her eyes drifting downward, suddenly feeling very awkward. She risked a worried glance at the people around her, concerned how they might view one of her main needs.

((ooc: I am so sorry about the length! It just kept growing! Dx Please forgive the quality if it stinks, it was very late when I wrote this. Please lemme know if I need to edit.))

x
                                                    ℓ σ c α т ι σ ɴXXXXXXxxxxм σ σ ∂XXXXXXxxxxc σ м ρ α ɴ чXXXXXX
                                                    Dance/Stage Exitxxxxxxxxxxx Happy/Embarassed/Awkward xxxxxxxxxxx Noah(Gone)/Adrastea/Gale/Nixie xxxx
                                                    XXXXXXxxxxт н σ υ ɢ н т sXXXXXX
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx I'm glad things went mostly good...but this conversation...it must sound horrible. xxxx

Minnchi
                                                    thanatos606
                                                    Arsenic_Poptarts
                                                    Pansecksual

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson

I am with: Kat
I feel: I hope she'd find me as fun sober

Riley seemed to have underestimated how high this girl was. He originally thought she was just tipsy enough to be more bold and confident, but she was downright silly now. But hey, that was fun. He'd been caught staring at her dress, and as she sort of managed a twirl, she asked if he liked it. He supposed he could have just said yes without giving it more of a serious look, but he supposed looking again couldn't hurt. "It's great. You shine like a star." She did look pretty good in it. When she nearly fell, he grabbed her arm to steady her. "Woah there, you're certainly on something. I usually save such festivities for after the main event." Riley was a fan of being in control of himself in front of large crowds, letting him do his best to impress. Once he was a position to unwind, that was a different story. Oddly, he didn't feel entirely in control of himself. The desire to dance and have fun with this girl was kind of overwhelming. But hey, that just meant he had something to do during the dance other than hope he'd end up as someone's jester. Though, even that desire faded as he watched the cat girl dance.

His question, meant mostly as an ice breaker so he didn't need to just start dancing the second he agreed to dance with her, ended up just causing more laughter. Maybe his sense of humor about the grinding thing, or inclusion of formal dances that most of the students here probably didn't even know? No, she just found the word tango funny. He felt a teeny bit unappreciated. Though, the humor she found in that word alone was enough to get him laughing a bit too. "Hey, I guess it is. tango." He snorted a bit at saying the word a second time, trying to find it a little humorous, but not too funny. Anyways, the dance she wanted to do was just "wave your arms everywhere." Well, Riley could do that.

Riley began a formless dance, vaguely in time to music. He mostly waved his arms as instructed, though he also made a few small steps back and forth in the general area and hip movements. The girl looked alluring in an unrestrained and messy way, and Riley just hoped he was managing something to the same effect. He loved dancing, but he wasn't used to something so . . . unscripted? She seemed to pause to meet his gaze for a moment, and then looked away with a blush. Nice, maybe she thought he was hot? Riley was always down with being found attractive. Though, when she outright stated he had a nice face, while pointing, it was Riley's face that ended up getting a little red. He wasn't used to such blunt compliments. "Thank you. You're face is rather uh, n-nice as well." He stumbled over "nice", having planned to use a fancier word like "exquisite" or something for his usual effect. But realized he didn't want to come on too strong at the last moment.

Ah, so he'd finally learned the girl's name: Katsumi, with the nickname Kat. "Well, it's a grand pleasure to meet you Kat." But yeah, the name was a little funny, considering her feline features. A point she brought up, showing off her tail. He looked at it for a moment before she began shaking her hips, which drew his eyes there until she spoke to him again. Immediately bringing his eyes back up to her face, he listened to her question about why he didn't bring a lady with him. He was a little tempted to make a point of the fact that he was just as likely to have brought a male date, but decided it wasn't worth the effort. Anyways, he felt a little silly for his reasoning now, but he wasn't going to lie about it. "The main reason is that I wanted to participate in the auction. I thought it might be fun to be someone's jester or something."

I'm a Wonder
Outfit

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Have you ever been all aloneamyasamyasamyasam.even though you're in a crowd?
And all the roads you are onamyasamyasamyasa..it's like you're running in a cloud.
You're standing quietamyasamyasamyasamyasamyamyhoping it will end some day.
So walk in silenceamyasamyasamyasamyasamyasam.there's no reason here to stay.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

The fabric that was usually covering the clear reflecting surface, was curently resting in a wrinkled mess upon the foor and the mirror was revealed to its full size. From atop of the small desk that stood at the side, the soft voice of his mother sounded, instructing her son of how to braid two portions of his bluish hair and then delicately wrap it around his bundled hair. The saphire like eyes looked with astonishment at the image that was staring back, while the boy's hands trumbled lightly.
Once finished, Amyas has stood frozen in his place as he stared with shock at himself, his lips spread lightly with his eternal silent. He stared at the male from bottom up, marveling upon the unknown person. The clothes he wore were sent by his adopting mother with him, though he had never bothered loking at them much. "You look like a prince Amyas", came the words from the woman through the screen, a pride laced in her tone along with admiration.
Her words brought images from stories, books and movies to his mind. As his stare moved up upon his form, he unconsciously straightened his posture. It was as though he was looking at someone else. Even the sleeves that were rolled up didn't bother him much, the scars being masked by make up. The impression was maintained- Untill he met with eyes. Amyas gasped like a drowning man as he finally averted his look with a sharp movement.

At the same time, a knock was heard from the door's direction followed by the hesitant question of Ivory. The boy hurried to depart from his mother before he headed towards it, after being reminded of his promise to show pictures.

Amyas turned the nob, at last allowing the entrence of the girl. Upon seeing her, the part feline opened his mouth as though to speak. Even he could tell her clothing was of a unique style, and yet complimemted her and emphasized her designation. But it took him less than a second to be reminded of how pointless was the notion, and his mouth closed again. With this thought in mind, along with a sense of shyness that came over him due to his formal dressing, he looked aside awkwardly.

The young male wsa lost for a moment of what he should do, but then his head rose again, a glint that suggested he forgot something was broight to his eyes, asa he left the door open for the girl to follow inside while he quickly entered. He began tossing aside papers and other art supplies in his searches, untill finally finding his target. Earlier that day, the boy went on his own to the nearby town, an odd and frightening expirience, and now as he turned towards the girl, he held in his hand his latest purchase.

Since his knowledge of these kind of events was brought to him mostly from cheesy movies, he was now holding a small see through box, and opened it for the female to see. Inside, layed a corsage, made of fresh flowers. An itirely new sort of awkwardness came over the boy as his face were suddenly burning bright red, not knowing what else to do, he raised his hand in a sharp motion, streching it suddenly with the item towards Ivory, almost shoving it into her face.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

Silencewhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwant?Iswhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?WhatdoyouwanGolden.

"TALK"
TEXT

[Why do you need to know?: ------------------]
[Why are you here?: Ivory]
[Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't go places: Room]
[I keep it all bottled up inside: Nervous and Unsure]
[Don't mind the clothes, Miss Crystal picked them out: http://static.zerochan.net/Mikaze.Ai.full.1519924.jpg]
Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: Amyas's room
I am with: Amyas
I feel: What is this

Ivory's eyes went to the door knob as she noticed it turning. Someone was opening it. Hopefully it would be Amyas. As the door swung open, Ivory was relieved to see had gone to the right room. The blue haired boy she'd only seen once before was standing in front of her. Kind of odd that he was taking her to her first dance. But it was better than being sold at her first dance. That whole concept still freaked her out, but at least she wouldn't have to participate. Because she had Amyas, someone as shy and desperate as she was. Speaking of that, she should probably say something, since speaking wasn't exactly his forte. She smiled and said, "H-Hi Amyas. You um, look good in your suit." Well, was that even a suit? Ivory felt like it probably wasn't, but at least it looked good, right?

Ivory wondered if they'd be off to the dance right away, but Amyas seemed to want to show her something inside his room first? Ivory wondered what it could be as she followed him in. She glanced around at his room, wondering what she could figure out from the looks of the place. Well, not a whole lot. She wasn't good at piecing that sort of stuff together. Anyways, the thing Amyas wanted to show her. He presented a box to her, with a flower in it. "Oh, it's um, v-very lovely." Corsages weren't really a thing back at her village, so she had no idea why he was showing her the flowers. Was it a gift? She was about to ask when he suddenly shoved it into her face. Ivory stumbled back, nearly falling over. Luckily, she had a lot of experience catching herself, and even managed not to damage Amyas' walls with her antlers.

Ivory took the box, since she was guessing it was a gift of some sort. It didn't seem like a regular flowers. It probably had some significance beyond that. But Ivory had no idea what that could be. She stared at it for a few moments before looking up at the red-faced Amyas. Her own face reddened a bit to match, mostly out of embarrassment for having to ask what he had just given her. "Um, th-thank you. But uh, so-sorry if I uh-" If she what? Ugh, she was just gonna start over and ask the question. "S-sssoo, uh, I d-don't know what this is. It's v-very pretty though!"

Who We Are
Outfit

User Image

Katsumi Nakamura

User ImageUser Image
                                The drunken green haired feline girl kept with her groove, forcing herself to have a great time with this stranger. Though as with many who consume alcohol insecurities rarely occur and the truth is always spoken. So when accused of being on something Katsumi couldn't help but agree and spill the beans. "I actually don't usually hang around people," She said casually as she moved to the beat as best as her drunken body would let her. "I would never come to a dance, but I have no friends so." She shrugged and a laugh escaped her painted red lips as she did a little twirl. "I'm rarely sober in public, but I don't drink so heavily. Mostly smoke." She said it as if she weren't at a school event and the possibility of getting caught wasn't there. Then again it didn't really occur to her in her drunken mind to even worry about the adult supervision that came alone with school events. Now that she was in the state she was in, saying the first thing that came to her head in response to another person was common place and rational.

Her statement, not seeing it as forward or blunt caused his face to redden and Katsumi couldn't help but notice it. Not only that she couldn't help but comment on it as well. "Now I made you're face red." She said with a flirty smile. She couldn't help it, with all her enhanced feline powers, and then the substances consumed, who wouldn't be a little flirty? Or bold? "It's cute though." She said again looking down from him, as if eye contact during a compliment was impossible, like she hadn't done it a few minutes ago. She continued moving as much as she could, having more fun than she thought was possible at such an event. The normal, introvert that was Kat, was now outspoken and she couldn't tell whether she enjoyed it or not. Right now it seemed like a good thing, but she wasn't looking forward to the auctions.

Speaking of auctions, it turns out this Riley person was here because he thought it would be fun. Kat thought about it for a moment and stopped her dancing. She placed her hands on her hips and stuck her tongue out a bit. "Hmm." She stood there for a few moments thinking over the situation. Trying to think of the pros and cons of the situation. Then suddeny realizing she was unable to answer some of her questions on her own and within seconds was asking Riley all of them. "What is a creep wins you? Or a jerk? And all they wanna do is mean things to you? Or what if you don't like them? Or they are crazy?" She shivered. "Or what if it's HER." Not realizing that Riley had no idea how SHE was. Katsumi began to look around quickly hoping not to spot her. She leaned in closer to Riley and whispered. "Tea." The girl she had first met when she had come to this school. The stalker who didn't know what no meant. Intoxicated Katsumi would have no escape from such a girl, and what if Tea wanted to adopt her. "I can't go with her Riley I can't!" She sounded almost frantic and the fear was real. "What if they auction me and she gets me?!" Her immediate thought was to turn into a cat, but what if she gets caught as a kitten? Who could save her from that fate? "That's the whole reason I drank and got high in the first place. To be able to deal with her and this whole event." She began thinking out loud, then the song changed and she smiled. "This is a great song." She said smiling.

out.of.control:

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson

I am with: Kat
I feel: I kinda feel a little bad for her

Her excuse for being high was that she didn't hang around people much. She even went on to state that she didn't have any friends. Riley was no stranger to illegal substances, but he didn't think he could live without friends around him. Some form of constant company was necessary for Riley. Without someone to talk to or joke around with, what was the point of anything? As he continued the awkward, random movements that constituted their dance, he told her, "Hey, I'll be your friend. At the very least you'll have someone to share weed with." Yeah, if she didn't drink heavily, he was pretty sure "smoking" didn't mean cigarettes, given her current condition. He wondered what else she got up to aside from from drinking and smoking. He couldn't believe that it was all she did just because she happened to be high right now. Speaking of that, they weren't exactly talking about school-appropriate matters. Riley quickly glanced around to make sure no teachers within the very narrow range that could be considered earshot at the dance. Luckily, some idiots had climbed up into the rafters, which had sort of caused a bit of a commotion.

Alright, Riley could tell when he was being teased. Not that he minded being flirted with. It gave him the opportunity to have some fun responding. "Anyone would blush upon realizing their face was to your liking. You'd best not admire anything else about me, or I might have a more serious reaction." This was a bit more enjoyable than laughing at "tango" and blushing at stupidly blunt compliments like "You have a nice face." He hoped his enthusiasm to make a humorous response wasn't taken as sarcasm though. Well, maybe the second half might have been a little sarcastic. And then when Kat made the comment on his face's cuteness, he recalled how she'd reddened at something earlier, and did his best not to blush again as he responded, "I enjoyed yours as well. I daresay we'd unstoppable if we were both flustered." The thought of them accomplishing something through some sort of flustered cuteness was laughable, and caused a small smile to break through the overly suave mask he'd had on.

The fun flirty mood died rather quickly once Kat got serious about the auction, sharing her fears about being bought by someone creepy or mean. There was apparently even a specific person she wanted to avoid. Not really that worried, he asked in his whimsical way, "Huh? Which despicable villain have I to fear? I believe I can endure their lordship for a single night, no matter what dark arsenal they have to use against me." Though, maybe shouldn't be joking about it. Kat's fear seemed legitimate, and she even made sure no one was listening as she spoke the name, "Tea." If it weren't for all of the suspense and drama leading up to the name, he might have thought she meant the beverage. But it was clear from her actions she meant a real, actual, probably horrible, person. She immediately began spouting worries, but switched gears again just as quickly to comment on the song. Riley wasn't sure he wanted he wanted to leave it at that, so he told her, "Hey, uh, you can just say you're with me to avoid the auction." He was actually beginning to have second thoughts on the whole auction thing anyways. Being a jester still sounded great, but he wasn't sure he'd be dancing and joking around for this Tea person. "I'd rather myself not end up in the vile claws of this villain you've warned me of." And then, sparing a moment to pay attention to the song, he added, "And yeah, this is a pretty great song. Are you up for more arm waving?" Riley resumed the dance half-heartedly, keeping his eyes on Kat and for a response before getting lost in the music again. He'd have suspected something was wrong if he wasn't so willing to give into it and have a great time.

I'm a Wonder
Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items