Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48 49 >

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
X PUT YOUR HEART IN IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOU CAN GO THE DISTANCE
ME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

SKY IS THE LIMITXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPUSH TO THE FINISH

XME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

THE RUNNALLS
Dawn X&X Usher

Usher stood in frnt of the mirrorat his and his younger sibling's dorm for what has felt for him like the hundredth time, straightening his already straight suit, opening a button to show some of the skin of his neck, wraffling his hair and fixing his earrings. A faint musky smell of cologne came from the male after deciding and redeciding for and against it. "Dawn! Are you ready?", he called again at the bathroom door. Usher was both nervous and anxious for the event, and time has seemed to be stretching only to aggravate him. Despite Jay acceptance to be coupled with the other werewolf, his answer has been so reluctent that doubts were nagging to the very last moment. "Just a sec I promise!", came an answer from behind the closed door.

At last, the click of an opening door sounded, making the immidiate reaction of a sharp turn of her brother to direct himself to the opening portal of the smaller roon inside theirs with a very apperent impatience. The bright blue orbs of his opened wide with astonishment and a loud gasp was released to the room at the sight of the red head shyly stepping out.
              While he remained speechless, Dawn put her one palm in the others grip, placing them over her heart once seeing him, "Oh Usher! You look sharp!" she marveled with delight. Her white heeled shoes made small thumping sounds as she circled him, "You're so handsome", she cooed with pride.

The soft voice and her actions have finally managed to resume his own back to him. He cleared his throat with an embarrassed curl of his lips, "I forget sometimes that you're not a little girl anymore". The girl hulted as he began to speak, and was now looking down at the floor. "Here I.. I'm standing like an idiot being flattered by my sister, when I should be the one doing it. You're... You're simply gorgeous Dawn",he grinned gentley at her, looking her up and down. "But ah....",he paused awkwardly, making the female to hold her breath, "Isn't that a bit too short?", he commented hesitantly.
              Hearing him, Dawn could breath again and she laughed shortly, making her now perfect redish curls shudder lightly, "Don't worry you silly! It's supposed to be like this! And I bet many other girls will have as short as dresses as this. Besides, is it really that short?". The blonde wrinkled his nose, "And if they jump of the roof you will too?". Eventually he sighed, defeated, as he saw the smile drop from his beloved sister, and he gurried to hug her tight to his chest, "Allright alright! You are beautiful, don't worry! Just promise you would be careful from any wondering hands, and don't flash anyne what shouldn't be flashed". The young woman was lucky for her face being hidden, as the werewolf was unable to see her face burning bright, as his words remimnded her of the occurences just earlier that day, "I promise".

After that, the two left together towrds the ballroom, their ways parting when Usher insisted to stay outside before looking to see if his date was inside, and so Dawn kissed her older brother's cheek and stepped in by herself, towards the hassle, momentarily covering her ears when the mic made a deafening sharp noise as a boy with two girls on his sides dropped it by mistake.

I the meanwhile, the bitten werewolf was stannding by the entrence, contemplating if to stay put, or look to see if Jay had already came.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Where: Ball RoomXX With: All that are at the dance XXWear: Hers His XX OOC:

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

☒ ► You know, for someone who dressed in what to be the exact same hoodie every day of his life, Jay could pull off most looks. He had that type of face that would look good as a male or female. Today though, male. Jay would never dress as a girl in public. That was only reserved for...never mind. Anyway, Jay was looking awesome as ever. His outfit was formal...ish. Formal for a punk anyway. He had torn up two different suits from his collection of outfits you only wear because your mom bought them for you and sewn it back together in interesting patterns. His tie was even a mismatched made in hell. Didn't really have time to make the jacket though. Jay didn't care for that anyway though. Too bulky. So Jay just put on a matching had and called it good.

☒ ► Oddly enough, Jay had left to go to the dance pretty early. It was about half way there that he questioned it. "Wait...a minute." Jay fell to his knees in the hallway. "Why did I put so much effort into something for a guy that I don't even like!" The flustered wolf punched the floor in frustration. Jay immediately regretted that decision. Students were filling the hallways though. He couldn't roll around on the floor from the pain. The p***y of a wolf had to suck it up, little tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Maybe Usher might...Jay got up, wondering into the room.

☒ ► Jay had shyed up, holding his own hand. His knuckles were bleeding. Maybe if he found Usher he'd kiss it better? Jay mindlessly and oh so cutely tried to find him. It was easy because of scent. Once Jay spotted him though, the werewolf immediately snapped out of his adorable trance. He blamed his emotional turmoil on all the hormones in the room. So many lovers around, stinking up the place. Jay's eyes darted away from his previous target. Usher was looking for him so he had to get out of sight's range fast.

☒ ► Slipping through the crowd, Jay made it to the wall. He darted up it and climbed to the rafters with one arm, the other hand still hurting from floor punching. Jay probably shouldn't avoid his date but with all these mating crazy teens, it was hard to control his own urges. He wanted to wait until the atmosphere lightened up a bit. Hopefully a certain red headed girl didn't remember where Jay likes to spend his time. Once you had an idea where he might be, it was pretty easy to find Jay. The reflection off his red eyes was a dead give away, even when it was really dark where he was.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                  OOC:
                                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanatos watched as the first wave of students slowly made their way into the gymnasium, some with dates, some without. He had been the first person there, in fact, he hadn't left the gym at any point after he released the trouble-making students from their duties. Despite what others seemed to think, Thanatos too had been a teenager at one point in his life, and knew quite a few of the tricks that they would use in order to try and make the dance more 'interesting'. So he remained in place, making sure that nothing could be placed in the room ahead of time by a punctual prankster. Eventually, more students and teacher's arrived, all dressed in their formal attire. Thanatos, however, remained in his usual outfit, as he had no intention of partaking in the events. He didn't trust the rest of the staff to watch over the students properly. They would soon lose themselves in the music and flashing lights soon enough, forgetting that they were supposed to be the responsible ones.

His glowing red hues scanned through the dancing students, his attention always lingering upon those he had already labeled as possible issues. The ones he witnessed causing trouble on the first day, those who caused trouble in the gym, a few he had detained after their candid photography from the morning, and a few others as well. Momentarily, he looked towards the stage when a burst of static screeched through the speakers. There was a student that he didn't recognize standing at center stage. His skin was pale and his eyes filled with fear. Whatever had gotten him onstage clearly had not been on purpose. Thanatos attention quickly left the student. He job was to prevent troubles worse than students accidentally embarrassing themselves. Otherwise, his entire night would be to prevent bad dancing and corny pick-up lines. So he remained in his position against a wall, near the row of tables containing the food provided for the dance. From there, he could see most of what went on, along with making sure that nothing extra was placed into the food and drinks. "That's...not odd at all." Thanatos sighed in annoyance as he spied a student climbing a wall across the room and hiding in the rafters. It was the malingering student from before. As strange as his actions were, Thanatos was aware of the student's penchant for wasting time in the rafters. "So long as he doesn't cause trouble, I'll leave that one be."

"You look wonderful, master." Said the silver haired, blue eyed woman as Adrastea adjusted her tie for the umpteenth time in the past few minutes. "I know, I know...But I don't need wonderful. I need perfection. This suit is a replica of Vtrita's holy wear. It would be an insult to wear it wrong. No, no, no...Insult is too nice a word. Blasphemy? Travesty? Those are bad things, right?" The silver woman nodded in response, but did not reply. Instead, she remained silent as Adrastea made sure that every detail of her attire was correct, occasionally adjusting the young girls collar or primping her hair. Eventually, Adrastea smiled upon reaching what she considered to be the perfection point. "Thank you...Which one are you?" As Adrastea looked towards the woman, her eyes glowing bright blue. "Ah! Ok, CS-490021. I'll award you fifty points for your assistance. That should be enough to get yourself something nice. A sweet tooth, maybe? Now run along, I have things to do." Bowing, the woman began to sink through the ground as a portal opened at her feet. Within seconds, she was gone. "And now with that done...It's time to head to the party!" Adrastea opened the door to her door, where she was greeted with the sight of only a small portion of her unofficial club. She had already sent most of them ahead to the dance, but a few desired to wait for their leader, to enter the dance alongside her.

"I'm sure you all know the plan. Make sure to keep it all simple, and do it exactly how we discussed earlier." Adrastea said as she and her group walked towards the gymnasium. As she instructed them, Adrastea was always sure to never reveal exactly what their intentions were. Animals were not to be trusted, and there were prying eyes and listening ears around every corner, and Adrastea had no intention of her plan being ruined just because an annoying student decided to eavesdrop. When they reached the gymnasium, several groups took notice of Adrastea and her club. Their numbers were still low, but those were only the students that had decided to join her. Aside from them, Adrastea had many other friends as well, due to her overall kindness towards others, and her general willingness to assist others with no outwards gain for herself. To other students, Adrastea was an altruist. A girl with nothing but the best interests of others at heart. That outwards personality had made her rather popular since the start of the school year. Even now, to those outside, her club's purpose was merely to increase the strength and confidence of weaker and bullied students. Who, other than a truly kind person, would spend their time that way? As far as anyone knew, that person was Adrastea. "You all know what to do." With a wave of her hand, the group scattered amongst the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Angelo Kalo Eaton

User Image

I am here: the dance
With: Dawn

"Oh, this time I might just disappear"

As Angelo stood staring at himself in the mirror of the room he and Ivory shared, he couldn't help but wonder if his time could be best spent elsewhere. Like in his bed, sleeping. He gave a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. He'd already gotten changed for the dance, so he might as well go, right? But he really didn't want to be auctioned off either. He sighed once more at the conflict in his head, before turning away from the mirror. He had to go. He began to walk towards the door of his room, before turning back around. He hadn't put his hair back up, and he wasn't particularly fond of going to a formal even with loose hair.

A quick search around his dorm room provided nothing in the way of hair ties. How did he always lose them so fast? He gave a groan of frustration before an idea hit him- why not just use his powers to make a kind of hair tie? He went over to his rosebush, and picked two flowers that needed pruning. He carefully cut them off, moved his hair into a ponytail, and used his power to wrap the stems tightly around his hair so that it was secured. There, now his hair was up and it had decoration. Angelo walked out of his room feeling rather proud of himself.

At the dance though, Angelo couldn't help but feel a little awkward. He didn't see anyone he really recognized, and the kid fumbling around on stage with the screechy microphone only made him wish he'd stayed back in his room a little more. But after a little bit of walking around, he found a familiar head of red hair. He quickly moved over towards the girl, his face reddening as he took in her outfit. She looked gorgeous.
"Hello Dawn." He said to her with a friendly smile. "You look very beautiful. Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked her

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((Ghost))
((outfit: same as picture))

Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
X PUT YOUR HEART IN IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOU CAN GO THE DISTANCE

SKY IS THE LIMITXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPUSH TO THE FINISH

XME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

THE RUNNALLS
Dawn X&X Usher

Usher waited for awhile before his impatiencey driven him inside to look more thoroughly at the crowd that was already gathered there.

At the same time, Dawn was moving around, greeting those she knew and looked for friends. She has managed to get near the food table and sip oncec from her cup before noticing Angelo approaching to her. A smile erupted upon her lips as she turned his way, "Hey! Benn so long since we last saw each other! What was is... something like.. A few hours maybe?", the human laughed at her own joke before she lowered her eyes momentarily and bashfully moved her hand ear to remove an unexistic rebellious hair, "Thank you.. You are quite dashing yourself", she commented with a little grin. She nodded next at his question and gave a quick look around, "Yes I do, it's refreshing to have these events once in a while". The girl fixed her green hues back at the boy, "And you? You acctually look a bit flushed ", her last saying was spoken with a worried tone to it.

Meanwhile, as the werewolf scanned the area, he began bringing more attention to his other senses other than sight, when he came upon his sister and the purpled hair boy. His instincts as a protective brother awakened as he walkedd towards them with a big grin. "Angelo! How are you doing bud?", he cried out loudly, utting a hand around Dawn's shoulder, embracing her close to him. The older male moved his eyes in an obvious way over the other's form, and after the inspection gave an admired whistle, "Why you look at that! Aren't we glamoures tonight!", he laughed shortly and put his hand down, though it wasn't fast enough for Dawn whom looked rather horrified at the moment, shrinked with embarrassment, her face hot red and could only mutter in a lame begging, "Usher....".

The smile drefused to erase as he laughed again as he saw his sister' troubled. As he laughed, his stare went up momentarily, and suddenly he noticed a red reflection of what looked like two eyes and a shadowy figure. It was only for a split second, and he soon after returned his attention back to the poor couple. "Don't worry you two, I'm going", young man brought himself now by Angelo's side, "And I'm sure there isn't danger in leaving you in the trusty hands of our prince here, am I right?", he then placed his hand upon the boy's shoulder with more force than needed despite the bright big smile. He hoped that his clue was thick enough for the boy to catch on while still being subtle so Dawn would miss it. "Well then, since we are at the same dance, then it's a sure bet I'll see you later! Have fun kidos!", with these words they were finally left by themselves.

A few steps later, the werewolf had finally caught a lead upon a familar smell and hurried to follow it, soon coming face to face with the wall. It didn't take the boy long to find his way up to the rafters. Once he was fully erected and balanced, the bitten stared towards the other's hiding place, and when he spoke, his voice was soft and gentle,"Youv'e got some sweet view here", Usher said softly, walking slowly, each step bringing him closer until he stepped what would only take him 3 steps to cross. "Hi Jay".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Where: Ball RoomXX With:Jay XXWear: Hers His XX OOC:
              tityanya
              Spunky Skunk

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : Myself
                                              Where am I? : Gym (Dance)
                                              Music : What am I forced to hear?
                                              Ink Location : Chest: Pattern

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Having successfully convinced his co-worker to head to the dance. Grayson himself had to dress up a bit for the event so he slipped away while Alister headed into the dance. As he headed back to his apartment do put on a jacket and tie so he didn't look like a bum compared to everyone else. In his spare time, he had time to process what exactly when down this morning and afternoon. Him and his co-worker seem to have gotten into some pretty heavy areas for just meeting. Grayson was determined to try and take it slow and not get himself in too deep with this woman.

Making it to his apartment he breathed a sigh of relief but quickly realized this was a momentary comfort as he made a b-line for his closet to get his suit jacket and a Deep purple tie it wasn't as fancy as the students he saw on his way over here, but he was a chaperone so he wasn't really trying to impress anyone by his appearance. After slapping together the rest of his outfit then quickly style his hair so he could get back to the dance and hopefully slip in and not get called out by anyone of the staff members for being late especially his boss.

Grayson rushed back towards the gym which had been transformed (with no help from him) into a really nice little dance. He quietly slipped into the gym though a teacher only door that he had a key for and took a spot on the wall. To his job as well as make it seem like he had been at the dance since the start of the dance like he was supposed to be.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hesitant Dreamer

rawr<3<3▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮ OOOOOO↳there's a tangle and a knot
THAT I CANNOT REPAIR...
()()() ╴╴╴╴╴i'm a tragedy, i'm ugly, i'm trying to hide.
.ISAY "HELLO", THEN WAVE "GOODBYE"xxxxxx

xx////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THERE'S x NOTHING xLEFT xTO xTAKE xBUT xI xSTILL xTRY xTO xREACH ,
SWALLOW xIT xALL xDOWN, xYET xI xCAN'T xSEEM xTO xBREATHE.
JUST xA xSINGLE xPULL xOF xMINE, xNOTHING xELSE xWOULD xSUFFICE.
I xTAKE xIT xIN, xNOW xI'M xALIVE...

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After helping her club with preparations for the dance, the zombie was pulled away to get herself ready. A normal girl could have spent hours messing over hair or makeup. The zombie took very little time to prepare her hair, running a brush through it and opting not to wear any makeup. The bright colors always appeared clownish over the undead pallor of her skin. What took her the longest to do, was to check her stitches and meticulously change the threads, preventive measures for the soiree. While the zombie wouldn’t find her bodies’ tendency to fall apart odd, something she’d grown use to long ago, she doubted anyone at the dance would feel the same way. All that remained was the dress, slipping it on and smoothing down the fabric. She was proud of her work, and even thought that she looked good, considering her state, even thinking briefly that this was fun, dressing up. Tinsley couldn’t shake her anxiety about the dance however. The girl took a breath to muster her courage before leaving her room and finding her club, the group having agreed to all go together.

Just as Tinsley had found her group the dance started, people slowly trickling into the venue. Tinsley hung near the back of the group, glancing at the people that were around. Tinsley truthfully wasn’t looking for people she knew, her timid nature not winning her many friends as of yet. No, the zombie was much more interested in seeing all of the fancy clothes and accessories people wore. It filled her chest with a sense of pride with seeing a few people sport cloths of her creation, and those she didn’t work on gave her idea’s for more ensembles. If nothing else, she would look at this as a good experience for her portfolio. Around her, the group started to disperse, and Tinsley followed behind Tea. Both to keep an eye on her friend, and to try and appear sociable.

As they neared the stage, Tinsleys attention was drawn to the scene playing out. It appeared that some twins had rather meanly gotten someone on stage. She wouldn’t have been that interested if she didn’t have an interest in the stage, or see the obviously uncomfortable look on the poor male standing in a spotlight. Tinsley recognized that look, her lips pursing together as she flinched, hearing the sound of the mic dropping, a hard reverb going through the speakers. Tinsley wasn’t sure why, if it was her empathy for the male on stage, or some misplaced desire to try and help. , but she found herself moving toward the stage. The tall girl easily and lithely climbed the stairs of the stage, keeping her eyes down on the floor as she moved to the male, holding a pale hand out for the mic. “Excuse me, ” Tinsley spoke softly to the male on the stage, sharing the spotlight now, “I hope it’s not to forward for me to ask if you can play an instrument.” Her gaze lifted up from the floor to look at the male, then to the back of the stage, instruments dotting the area before of the curtain that lead to the back of the stage. “If you can’t, I can take your place.” At this point, all Tinsley could hope to do was make this look like some kind of planned performance, or make herself a distraction for the male. She waited patiently, holding her breath as she waited to see his response. Her actions slowly started to sink in as she waited, feeling the spotlight on them as her fingers trembled, waiting for the mic.

((ooc: Back and ready! Lemme know if I need to edit.))

x
                                                    ℓ σ c α т ι σ ɴXXXXXXxxxxм σ σ ∂XXXXXXxxxxc σ м ρ α ɴ чXXXXXX
                                                    Dance/Stagexxxxxxxxxxx Nervous/Determined xxxxxxxxxxx Noah/Adrastea xxxx
                                                    XXXXXXxxxxт н σ υ ɢ н т sXXXXXX
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx I couldn't just stand there, I just hope this works... xxxx

Minnchi
                                                    thanatos606

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

WHERE DO YOU GO,
        WHEN IT GETS DARK
        AND IS THERE ROOM
        xx For me THERE ?

xxxxxxxx Miracle sun,
        xxxxxStay WITH ME TONIGHT
        xxxxxxxxxxxWe don't wanna be WITHOUT you.
            W.e'll c.ome a.long s.o...
        petitehibouxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx
        xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx

xxx Luca xnamex Paole
            xxx"strengthxofx нєαʀт xwillxcarryxyouxthroughxthexhardestxofxtrials"
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For as long as he could, Luca did his best to avoid the gym. While he had resolved himself to start anew here, and knew this place wasn’t anything like his home back in Austria, the man was reluctant to go to the party. It helped delay him as he picked between a straight tie, or bowtie to complete his outfit. A black tuxedo of very fine make had been fished out from the back of his closet for the occasion, and he was pleased at least by the fact it still fit him. He tried his best not to dwell on the last function he’d worn this at, feeling a lump rise in his throat at the thought as goosebumps prickled his skin. The doctor had to remind himself as he slipped the tie around his neck and struggled with getting it straight that this place would be different. This would be a nice and peaceful party. As he kept those nice hopes in mind, Luca made sure he was ready. Not in the way of his attire, having already seen to that via his OCD. This step was his last bit before he’d be forced to go to the dance. In one of his pockets was an assortment of candy, a fresh box of gloves sat in the other pocket, and a fountain pen, just in case, sat in his front pocket by a rose in his lapel. Popping a piece of fore mentioned candy into his mouth, Luca set off to the gym.

Entering the gym, Luca took a moment to admire the work the students had went to, to decorate the room. It was nowhere near as lavish as what he was accustomed to, but he liked it that way. The room had its own charm. It took him a minute to grow use to the sights, sounds, and smells that assaulted his senses. As he glanced around he spotted a few of his coworkers, giving them a nod before moving to join them out of the way. Mingling with his own age group seemed to be both the appropriate, and smart thing to do. On his way across the floor however he paused, glancing around. Normally, he would have noticed it earlier, but with his meal earlier and all the scents of clothing and perfume it had taken him a minute to pick up the scent of blood. He could recognize the scent anywhere, and looked around again, this time following his nose. He was confused as his eyes started drifting up toward the ceiling. With his eyes, Luca could easily spot two males high up in the rafters. At the sight Luca gasped, giving a little cough and gag as he almost sucked the hard candy in his mouth down his throat.

Luca’s fears immediately rose, looking around to try and find a way up, and a way for them to get down. Worry creased his features as he cupped his mouth, calling up the pair. “Y-You zere! Zat iz not zafe! Come down!” His thick accent carried as he again glanced around, wondering vhere the safety mats or a ladder was. “Von of you iz hurt! Hang on, I’ll get you down zafely! ….Zomehow….” Luca’s tone was laced with his concern, speaking the last word almost mournfully. He changed his mind of having them come down, unsure if they could get themselves down safely. No, he figured it would be safer to get up to them. He looked around almost frantically, unsure how to go about it. He glanced up again, searching his pockets as an idea struck him, it would be less than ideal for himself, but his concern for the two students above him outweighed his gnawing fears. In the pit of his stomach he hoped the duo above him could sprout wings, preferring that to his other option.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        " KEEPfriendON... "

_____________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

______
_¹「 ██ : Gym____ _____²「 ██ : Slightly Afraid/Deeply Concernedx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
______________▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
__________________³「 ██ : Noone/Jay/Usher _____⋆「 ██ :Luca is up again, open for interaction or w/e__________

Dark_Mokuna
Spunky Skunk
Quote:
Quote:

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Where: Ball Room
With: Fear, Suspense, and Grayson
Doing: Slacking Off and Playing with Her Prey
Thinking: " Dogs make Alis angry - Angry Alis hurt dogs"
ooc: so many quotes

Ada x Grimoire

xxUser Image

XXXXX As more and more flooded into this container, Alister began to wonder about her time here at the Academy. The students were certainly interesting, barring the one who took hold of her tail, and the teachers, of the one he met so far, were kind and accepting. She caught a glimpse of Grayson, but he seems to want to be with himself, so she stayed at her assigned position for now.

Just because she decided not to bother him did not mean that she was against getting closer to him. To her benefit, there seemed to bards gathering to a stage in preparation for serenade, so attention was shifted there - for now. Alister pounced on the opportunity, escaping her confines to mingle once more into the scores of strangers like the forests of her ancient homeland. It was quite the sight to see her dash and dodge across, only to screech to a halt behind her intended target. She wrapped her fingers around his eyes. leaving him in heart-breaking suspense as she drew close.

During this moment of fear, Alister took notice of all the strange events surrounding her. There was a weird-accented person screaming at the rafters nearby to what she could only assume was the wolf she had sensed earlier today - due to the stench - but there was another as well.. There was even another spirit prancing about, which made her feel a bit at ease now that she was not the only spirit here. Meanwhile, a crimson-furred fellow was fumbling about center stage and being a general nusiance. This school was certainly full of life.

" Grayson guess~" Alister's voice was quite sultry while she toyed with her favorite art professor. He hadn't even asked her to attend this event with him. She knew of this rule at least where males ask females to dances, so why hadn't he? Looking at the masses of pairings was proof enough of this entitled fact she had fabricated. It was not as if she wanted him to be with her, but it was annoying to say the least. In her mild frustration, she coiled her tail across his waist so he could not run from her questioning, not in the physical sense anyway.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comatag

Calling Carnage

Pansecksual

Spunky Skunk

Dark_Mokuna

Minnchi

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
L o c a t i o nxxx C o m p a n i o nxxx F e e l i n g xxx O O C

[ Gym [stage] ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ N/A ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Screwed ] xxxxxxxxxxxx[ OOC ] xxxxx

• Invitations for the invited, rewards for the hardworking, and judgment for the disobedient. Retribution, a law as consistent as the earth's rotation. Once again followed the crumbs of deception back to the loaf of iniquity to punish all those who dared to partake in a slice of it's moldy temptation. For they've partaken in its sin and thus, they shall be punished. Every fortification shall by be cut off by the sword, and every hiding place unveiled to the plunderers. Unfortunately he took had drawn from the loaf, and for this, had been placed before judgment. Was it the spotlight? Or the leering stares of the students as they gawked like seagulls at picknick. Or maybe the fact he knew there wasn't a way to talk his way out of a bad situation gone worse. Sweat formed at his brow as he nervously gripped the rubber handle of the microphone. He constantly opened his mouth to speak but reluctance and anxiety clogged his throat. The only auditable sound was a high pitch yelp that once again left the students shielding their ears.

Their gritty giggles and smiles contorted into malice. Suddenly a soft voice arose from his right which caused him to cringe from that direction. There stood a tall girl with short blonde hair with her hand extended for the mic which he gladly handed over without hesitation. She asked him if he could play an instrument which... he couldn't, but in the same breath he could admit he could. Simply following the rhythm couldn't be that hard, and he hardly doubt walking off the stage was best option. Instead he reluctantly replied with a nervous.

"...I can manage..."

He took a gander at the various instruments on stage but decided to go with drums since he figured he'd just have to hit as many things as possibly could according to the other rhythms. After getting behind the instrument however, he realized that he actually made the situation worse on himself.

"I'm... screwed"

Noah mused as he held the drum sticks firmly in his palm.

User Image

Calling Carnage

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: Outside Amyas's room
I am with: no one yet
I feel: I hope this is the right room

Once Angelo was gone, Ivory took his place in front of the mirror. She'd never worn the dress she had on now, but had brought it in case an event like this popped up. She supposed she looked alright. Not that it particularly mattered, she didn't intend to romance Amyas. He seemed like he'd be an okay friend, but she'd only asked him out so they wouldn't get auctioned off. She did not and did not know how that whole thing was going to work. Luckily the idea had been unpleasant enough to Amyas for him to want to pair up and avoid it as well.

Ivory supposed she'd spent enough time looking in the mirror and thinking about the pressing circumstances that had led to her getting a date. She didn't think she'd ever be getting one of these. But, she supposed she had one now, and might as well go get it over with. She left the mirror and her room behind, and then made her way to Amyas's room.

Ivory stood in front of the door for a good thiry seconds before knocking lightly and calling in, "Uh, A-Amyas? Are you here?" It was room 2b, just like he'd said. It wasn't her fault if someone else came out, right?

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Who We Are
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Armaita Lariviere
User Image

I'm a guidance counselor and I teach health; I'm here to help!

I am with: Luca and the rafter boiz
I feel: I should help

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Armaita didn't have a date to the dance. Luckily, she did not need or particularly desire one. A companion to spend the event with would have been nice, but she didn't desire to accidentally start up some sort of romance. It sounded like it'd be more trouble than it was worth. She doubted anything of that sort could start up with Thanatos, but they'd probably end up disagreeing about something and not having a good time. She'd just go alone and keep an eye on the students. Though, as she passed by the mirror, she did note that she'd chosen to dress for the occasion. Armaita enjoyed looking her best though. She'd put a lot of work into her body, and didn't mind showing it off every once in a while.

With no one to pick up or wait for, Arma was able to make her way straight to the gym. Several students and staff members were already milling about, though, something worrying caught her eye. Two students were up in the rafters. She made her way over, where the school's nurse she'd met the other day, who'd also turned out to be her roommate, was already trying to offer help. He seemed pretty riled up and concerned. Armaita, glad to be able to assist, confidently said, "Don't worry Luca, I'll help. You know I have wings. And magic stuff too. Just in case."

She looked up to the rafters, where the two boys were. They didn't particularly look like they needed help, but it was probably her job to make sure, plus she'd feel terrible if they got hurt. She called up to them, "You two! Uh, students up there! Please come down immediately. If you need assistance, I'm more than capable of flying up there." After telling them to come down, she realized they were probably breaking rules of some sort. She'd have to give them detention or something? Maybe she'd leave that bit up to Luca, who'd found them first.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Safe and Sound
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Calling Carnage
Spunky Skunk
Dark_Mokuna
moku also check out dat ivory post

Hesitant Dreamer

rawr<3<3▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮ OOOOOO↳there's a tangle and a knot
THAT I CANNOT REPAIR...
()()() ╴╴╴╴╴i'm a tragedy, i'm ugly, i'm trying to hide.
.ISAY "HELLO", THEN WAVE "GOODBYE"xxxxxx

xx////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

THERE'S x NOTHING xLEFT xTO xTAKE xBUT xI xSTILL xTRY xTO xREACH ,
SWALLOW xIT xALL xDOWN, xYET xI xCAN'T xSEEM xTO xBREATHE.
JUST xA xSINGLE xPULL xOF xMINE, xNOTHING xELSE xWOULD xSUFFICE.
I xTAKE xIT xIN, xNOW xI'M xALIVE...

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T insley was very patient by her nature, she was happy however that she didn’t have to wait long to receive the microphone from the male on stage. This close to him, she could see him better. She recognized him from seeing him around, though she didn’t know him that well personally. Wasn’t his name Noah? “Thank you.” She said softly to him, glancing as he took up position at a drum set. Before daring to face the students that had turned their attention to the stage her eyes settled on a familiar group. With a pleading look a few students from her club filed onto stage to assist her, leaning in as she thought of an easy song for them to follow. Again, she glanced at Noah as she thought, feeling somewhat at ease he hadn’t decided to simply turn and leave her in his place. “Don’t Stop, by Little Violet, from the top.” She gave them a song as the club members went to their places.

Tinsley turned slowly to face the front, looking at the mic stand as she returned the mic to its place, avoiding looking back out at the crowd of students. She held onto the mic stand, a strange feeling of nostalgia washing over her. The spotlight, the murmur of the crowd, and the feeling of the mic in her hand, it all felt strangely natural to the zombie. She hung her head as she drew in a deep breath, signaling the group behind her as they began the tune. “Ba ba ba bada baba ba….” Despite her tendency to speak so softly, Tinsley’s voice carried through the microphone with her newfound confidence, eyes closed as she sung the first few verses. The tune went on, and the zombie gradually began to sway and move to the beat, singing a song she’d loved. It seemed oddly appropriate for the dance, a mellow tune with a bouncy beat, seemingly perfect to try and kick the evening off with. Gradually, the tune carried on to it’s end, the zombie looking out across the students to see that the song had been well received, filling her with a kind of pride. With an embarrassed smile she stepped away from the mic and toward the people that had been kind enough to help her.

She smiled at the redhead she had intervened for that had been the cause of this. “That was…better than I had planned.” She admitted as she reached up to brush a strand of her blond hair away from her face, quickly adverting her eyes away from him so as not to stare. “We should probably exit stage right, unless you’d like to play another set.” Her soft tone was teasing as she motioned toward the stairs leading off the stage, her awe at managing to stand and sing like she had waning, being replaced by her shy nature again. “ Thank you though.” Before she forgot however, she quickly thanked him, her eyes flicking quickly to the floor as her hair fell to obscure her face. “ Despite the circumstance…it was fun. For me at least, I hope it was for you to.” She peeked up at him through her lashes to give a small, hopeful smile, her tone grateful. The zombie could only hope after that stroke of luck that Noah would view the situation in a similarly positive light. She did her best to prepare herself for the opposite case however, begging to make her decent off the stage, making sure to hold up the hem of her dress.

((ooc: Back and ready! Lemme know if I need to edit.))

x
                                                    ℓ σ c α т ι σ ɴXXXXXXxxxxм σ σ ∂XXXXXXxxxxc σ м ρ α ɴ чXXXXXX
                                                    Dance/Stagexxxxxxxxxxx Nervous/Little Embarrassed/Hopeful/Happy xxxxxxxxxxx Noah xxxx
                                                    XXXXXXxxxxт н σ υ ɢ н т sXXXXXX
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx I can't believe I did that, or that it went so well! xxxx

Minnchi
                                                    thanatos606

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
        Gale Summers

Not a thug

⋨"I'm not as bad as I look"⋩

With: Tinsley and a bunch of other people

Gale stoon in front of a full body mirror. Admiring the suit he wore, things in his size were hard to come by, but somehow, that woman, tinsley had managed to tailor a suit that fit him perfectly. He was thoroughly impressed, he'd definitely have to thank her. Gale was brought back to earth by the realization that Riley had signed him up for the date auction. suddenly Gale was a ball of nerves, how did this sort of thing even work? would he even get to shoose who he danced with? or would he only have to dance with that one person?
he probably wouldn't have danced with anyone anyway, all that training and work when he was younger all for nothing., although, if he HAD to choose one girl he knew who it would be. "Riley, you almost ready? I think it's started" He called to his roommate before sitting on his all-too-small twin bed the school provided. the puppy leapt from the bottom drawer of his dresser and hopped up to his side, already panting. "Sorry buddy, I can't take you along, technically I'm not even allowed to have you." the puppy only cocked it's head in confusion. Gale chuckled. he stood, Hey, I'm gonna head over" He said as he opened the door, closing it before he'd heard a response.
The area for the dance was a lot quieter than he'd been expecting, perhaps the band was in between songs or something. on the stage he noticed Tinsley she was getting ready for something and looking at the crowd, he sensed nervousness. she said something to the band and they began, he wasn't expecting her to be so...talented, her voice, her stage presence. He tried not to stare, he barely knew her. he made his way to the punch bowl and got himself a drink and focused on the stage again, then at the little used piano, he paused, pehaps now wasn't the time. The song ended and she had a short exchange with another person on stage, Gale made his way towards the woman as she descended from the stage. "T-that was incredible." he managed to stutter, silently hoping that he didn't mince is words too much. "A-and again, T-thanks for the suit, it fits like a glove." she smiled, staring at his feet.

⋙"I promise"⋘

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((outfit: same as picture))
((Love&Disco))

Mewlicious Paladin

Calling Carnage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash