Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

☒ ► The red haired human wasn't scared in the least bit. Jay's eye twitched. You try to do something nice for someone and they ignore you. Now this is why he never tries in the first place! Jay huffed and turned around to start walking back. He was still on the race track so of course people started jumping out of the way. They were running so fast, having someone just walking down the middle leisurely was a huge shock. Half of them couldn't slow down in time and ended up running right into the wall. "Stupid girl..." Jay growled quietly as the last student came tumbling to the ground in front of him. They whimpered, having hurt their knee. Jay ignored them though. Supernaturals could fend for themselves. That ginger girl though, she was going to die. She was stupid and if it wasn't for her cute mate, she wouldn't be here.

☒ ► Jay was blushing. He quickly pulled his shirt up, a pathetic attempt to cover it up. Jay was starting to become frustrated so he walked out the gym door. "I give, I wasn't quick enough to catch up, my leg hurts, it's time for my nap, I have homework to do, and I haven't had breakfast." The many excuses were spoken as he left. None of which were true...except maybe the breakfast thing. Jay tended to forget to eat a lot because he was always either napping or sewing. Sewing? Well yeah. Jay is a master tailor. When nothing really fits because your ears or tail are too big, you learn to deal with it yourself. His whole family could do it. Jay picked up the hobby and spends a lot of his time making clothes and disassembling his old ones. No one would ever really know of his talents though. Most people just assume he's a scene punk who likes his skinny jeans.

☒ ► Back on track, Jay walked out into the hallway and to his locker. He popped it open and started to rummage through. Jay didn't really have a dorm at this point so everything he brought with him was in there. For a kid who grew up under a wealthy background, he didn't really surround himself in riches. He didn't even bring much. Jay sighed, pulling out a wolf plush he was working on. Small projects like this were all he could manage while traveling. Jay sat on the floor and started to hand embroider the eyes of the fabric pup. He would occasionally look down the hallway to check on the gym doors. Jay could still hear everything that went on in there. He just didn't like having to stare at a bunch of sweaty dudes (and girls) running in a circle. A bunch of...well shaped...muscular...

☒ ► Blushing again! Jay snapped out of it. What was with him today? Probably all the scents in the air. They were confusing his little werewolf brain. Jay started to ignore everything and work on the plush instead.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                  OOC: Something something...Jay...something.

Dark_Mokuna

Timid Elder

User Image
Manahan Rollins

"Whats complicated about it? Its understandable that everyone has different experiences but there are certain things that everyone experiences....Wait you were about to say I don't understand because I'm so old! He burst out laughing at what she said. "Now that's funny but I'm still relatively young especially by Elven standards." He finally stopped laughing because his side began to hurt. When he regained his composure he stood up and straightened out his apron. "Why yes I am the chef for this institution, maybe we can talk about this over something sweet of your choice of course." He smiled as he motioned for her to follower him to the kitchen.

Company: A sea of people and a pink haired girl
Feeling: Still slightly concerned
OCC:

Spunky Skunk

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxx This teacher was being really nice to her...like...REALLY nice. Thanatos was normally really mean and for some reason seemed to be the only competent teacher. Maybe he was just butt hurt that he had to be the one to control the general student population all the time. Whatever the case, this one was much nicer than Thanatos. Annabelle started to smile, sincerely this time. He wasn't even mad about her calling him old. "Really? How long does your kind live?" She asked curiously as they stood up together.

xxx Annabelle and the teacher started to walk away together. "I don't really feel comfortable about talking about it. Let's just say I lost a very important friend." She said, not really wanting to confide in the teacher, despite him being very likable. Annabelle was just starting to feel better, she didn't want to be put down again so soon. "But as for the sweets, how about cake? Or would that take too long? Why not some ice cream? Oh! But...cookies....gosh..." Annabelle was starting to reveal her true nature. "Oh! I know~" She perked up. "No...wait..." Belle looked away again. "I...I can't decide!" She whimpered. "Please choose for me!" She was clinging to his side, unsure what to do. At least Annabelle seemed happier now though.

UNDERGROUND452

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

A∂єℓℓα Gℓαѕѕ

This life is like a swimming pool.

I am here:
With:

Adella had to try hard to keep from screaming at the girl for invading her personal space. She would't know that was a problem, after all. She barely knew Adella. She was just being friendly. So Adella simply nodded in response to the girl's words, not trusting her voice to come out un-angry. But when another boy ran into her, her anger began to seethe and boil. "Watch where you're going dickwad!" She shouted angrily. "Who the ******** walks backwards in a crowded gym! They're called eyes, use them next time." Adella said to the boy, crossing her arms in a huff. She pivoted on her heel and turned away from the boy, showing the end of her participation in this conversation.

A few minutes later, and it was the start of the race. Gale moved towards the race line without even telling her she wanted to go first. But okay, whatever, that as cool. She decided to stand by the side and wait patiently for the race to start. Except almost immediately as the race started, Gale collapsed on the ground. What the heck! And as Adella jogged over to go find out what was wrong, some kid ripped up the floor and caused her to fall flat on her butt. What the heck was wrong with people today? Adella got angrily got up and stormed over to where Gale as collapsed on the ground.

"Gale, what's wrong?" Adella asked, crouching down next to her partner and poking him in the ribs. It was the closest she could care to come to being comforting. "Would you like me to race while you uh...do whatever it is you're doing. This guy tore up the floor and I think he ruptured a pipe so I can like hit people with water and stuff." Adella said to the boy. To illustrate her point, she looked up and some blonde boy that was in the lead, and an arc of water sprayed from the ruined floor into his back.

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is.

((ooc: ))
((The little Mermaid))
((outfit))

Arsenic_Poptarts

Dark_Mokuna

Phoenix347

Hesitant Dreamer

rawr<3<3▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮ OOOOOO↳there's a tangle and a knot
THAT I CANNOT REPAIR...
()()() ╴╴╴╴╴i'm a tragedy, i'm ugly, i'm trying to hide.
.ISAY "HELLO", THEN WAVE "GOODBYE"xxxxxx

xx////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THERE'S x NOTHING xLEFT xTO xTAKE xBUT xI xSTILL xTRY xTO xREACH ,
SWALLOW xIT xALL xDOWN, xYET xI xCAN'T xSEEM xTO xBREATHE.
JUST xA xSINGLE xPULL xOF xMINE, xNOTHING xELSE xWOULD xSUFFICE.
I xTAKE xIT xIN, xNOW xI'M xALIVE...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After offering to go first, Tinsley assumed her position on the starting line. With some effort, she mostly ignored Jerome, not wanting to know what sort of powder keg his trouble would set off this time. Instead, she looked at the course before her, trying to imagine how quickly she could push herself. She was about to find out firsthand when the instructor for the class took up a position and informed them of the rules. At seeing the ball of energy form in the instructor’s hand, the zombie took in a deep breath of air, reaching down to slap at the runes across her shins. A flare of light and the sound of a crisp ’pop’ started the race.

Tinsley started to run, getting only a few steps out when Jerome acted and sent the wooden floor into destruction. The Dutch Zombie barely slowed, ignoring the pieces of wood that flew by her and stabbed at her legs. The inability to feel pain, or even injuries, were convenient. Where some would be slowed by the uneven and treacherous path, the zombie acted as a wrecking ball, kicking chunks of warped wood well out of her way with ease. The zombie practically carved her own path through the destruction on her way through the course, surging through the flattened portion that was untouched by Jerome’s antics. She felt no fatigue as she pushed her legs forward, around the length of the course and back to her partner, tagging her arm.

Tinsley huffed as she wobbled at the end of her portion of the race, deactivating the runes on her legs and realizing why she felt so off balance. Pieces of the gym floor had cut at her legs and stitches, marring her pale skin. The zombie lowered herself onto the floor, and with slow, careful movements, went about the arduous task of pulling out splinters and shivers of wood. Next, was the restitching of her skin, not sure if she’d be able to make it to the locker room again without losing a limb.

x
                                                    ℓ σ c α т ι σ ɴXXXXXXxxxxм σ σ ∂XXXXXXxxxxc σ м ρ α ɴ чXXXXXX
                                                    Gymxxxxxxxxxxx Nervous, Cautious xxxxxxxxxxx Everyone xxxx
                                                    o o c/musicXXXXXXxxxxт н σ υ ɢ н т sXXXXXX
                                                    blarg [x] xxxxxxxxxxx That was...intense. I can't worry about that, I need to patch myself up. xxxx

thanatos666

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where I am: Gym=> Outside Who I'm with: Students and Mr. Surrexit => Alone for nowWearing: XGot to say:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usher crooked his neck in search for his sister, wanting to see the reason for the scent coming to him while he kept on running. His eyes were still scanning the racers, when suddenly he felt the hit of cold water upon his back, letting out a small gasp due to the unexpected thing. Annoyed to an extent, the male made a full turn with a slight frown so as to see the one in charge of the attack, causing his full distraction now from the relay around him.

But even that thought didn't hold for long, as he finally had a full view of what he was looking for. While he was drenched with cold water from moments ago, his sibling was drunched in red. Maybe not drenched, but there were large amounts of it spotting her and gushing out. The human, was too focused to see her older brother, therefor, not seeing the happenings that soon partaken. Meeting now with this unpleasent sight, the blonde cleanched his teeth and a growl echoed in his chest, and the blue saphire gaze began to be tainted by gold. The full stop he came to, could be mistakingly read as a sort of shock, or awhile it was taking him to digest events. But it was passed that. The werewolf was tracking a prey's scent that would clue him as for its direction.

An unrivaled fury began flooding his entire existence as he resumed to moving, gaining speed, only to be tracing back his way. It might almost seem, by a certain long haired maiden wearing the shortest of shorts that aws kneeling beside her folded partner, the blonde was heading her way - and fast. But it didn't take long before his direction changed and in a few seconds he bursted out of the doors into the open air, leaving behind Dawn, Angelo and the teachers with out a single word or an attempt to slow down.
                    Now he was on a race of his own, and at the end of it, a whole different kind of prize, a Familiar escaping from troubles that now came after him, the target of the werewolf's raising wrath.

tityanya
                    Calling Carnage

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Akira 'Aki' Umi
'The Rumor Maker'

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Gym
xWith: (Adella), Axl, Adria
xWhat I'm thinkin: Vampire? Blood? Smell?
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; Slight edits, ))

Akira had hoped a simple apology would be sufficient, but it seemed the girl was in a piss-poor mood that day as she snapped back. It seemed too much for for a simple bump, so there had to be something more, but the girl turned away before Akira could confront her about her attitude. To add to it, the second group seemed a little... Clingy, as the girl of the couple had another idea when she grabbed his wrist and held on. There were odd, talking about blood and vampires, which he assumed they meant themselves. It wasn't surprising given the Academy, you could find something from any number of species here. The guy had an angry tone when he spoke, but the girl sounded purposefully sweet. He attempted to tugged his arm out of her grasp before he replied. "Um... Hey... My name's Akira, but everyone calls me Aki." Again, it's not like holding back the common name from someone was going to make a huge difference, they'd find out either way. "Before anymore confusion... Could you tell me what exactly you mean by 'smell'?" He turned his head away, for a second, finally pulling free from the clingy girl, and saw Annabelle. She seemed to be in a depressed mood, and jumped as something like an explosion came from the race's starting line. He turned his head to the sound of the noise, and conveniently the vampire-duo.

tityanya

MirandaKos

Spunky Skunk

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

(Ivory's "wererat" form looks like this)
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: outside
I am with: the werewolf and that boy he's about to attack
I feel: I hope I haven't just made a terrible mistake

Ivory was prepared for the race. It was going to be easy for her, after combining with her mice to become a wererat-like creature, capable of high speeds. She didn't know what everyone else had up their sleeves, but she was confident she'd at least be able to compete at their level. She transformed just before the race began, combining the mice's essence with her own to form a new being, though the mice's lack of sentience meant this new creature was still mostly Ivory. She could achieve great power with her combinations, but she had to be careful not to take it too far, or she wouldn't be able to exert her will over the new form. Her selection today was fast and easy to handle. Perfect for a race.

When the starting "shot" went off, Ivory shot off as well, running as fast as she could, hoping in the back of her mind that Dean was gifted with some way to make himself fast as well. But then, something unexpected happened. Someone broke the floor, causing damage to the pipes. Ivory, with agility she could never have possessed in her normal form, avoided hurting herself, but she could smell blood on others. Luckily no part of her was interested in tearing into the flesh of others. It'd probably be best to help out now? Surely no one intended to continue racing in these conditions, right? Er . . . the spirit of competition was strong here, and people were still running. And someone with water powers was even taking advantage of the situation, splashing a werewolf boy who'd gained the lead.

Things went even more downhill from there. The werewolf boy was letting the animal in him take control. This couldn't be good. He dashed outside, and Ivory, knowing she had a chance at stopping him, followed, matching his speed, but unable to actually go faster than him, and catch up. Eventually he made his way outside, Ivory following behind. At least if things didn't go as planned, they'd be outside, where she had more nature at her disposal. And it seemed like they might, as he was running at some other boy.

Hoping to catch the werewolf off guard before he could gather his will to resist her commands, she yelled at him, for once not stuttering, despite how nervous and scared she was, "Cease your rampage!" She didn't think she could stutter a command even if she tried. Her voice, unaffected by her combined form with the mice, came out with it's usual soft kindness, but hardened a bit by an authoritative grace that she rarely could get herself to posses. She directed her words right at the werewolf's soul, hoping they'd be enough to stop him. At the very least he'd be distracted and confused for a moment, so that was a plus. Maybe she could run a lot and he'd chase her and eventually tire himself out? Ivory doubted her endurance was greater than his though. An actual fight? He was surely stronger. She'd have to use trickery and more of her nature powers to defeat him. Or well, maybe the boy she was trying to save could help out. Two on one sounded really nice right about now.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Who We Are
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Dark_Mokuna
Calling Carnage

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am here: Gym
I am with: Gale and Adella
I feel: Oh no

Riley waited behind Dawn, ready to cheer her own as the race was about to begin. She'd probably do pretty poorly compared to the super powered racers who opposed them, but her valiant effort would be poetic nonetheless. Maybe he'd actually write one about it. She had to come in dead last though. He'd omit the part about it being a relay of course. Having someone who could actually compete on her team made the whole thing a little less pointless. Plus, relays were a lame thing to mention when the poem wasn't even about the teamwork. Realization hit him and Riley said out loud, "I could write two!" Gosh, what a genius he was.

No one was going to pay his little outburst any attention though, as the starting shot went off right then. He knew about his best friend's tragic event, but the gunshot didn't bring it to mind, and he didn't stop cheering, "Woooo! Go Dawn!" Until he noticed an odd lack of gravity weighing everyone down. That's about when Riley looked over and saw Gale and the ground, and realized what was happening. He rushed over to his friends, wanting to make sure Gale was fine. Adella was trying to comfort him. Seeing her poke him, he warned, his acts and embellishments dropped in this more serious moment, "He's having a flashback. I don't think you should touch him until he calms down a bit. He might react poorly, and crush us with his gravity powers. Er, you might want to step away, actually." Could that happen? It seemed possible, and it was such a bad outcome that Riley was going to try and avoid it.

Riley turned his attention to Gale at that point. Hoping a familiar voice might pull him back, he said, "Hey, Gale. It's me, Riley. Do you know where you are? Gym class, Sunlite TIdes." Telling him where he was seemed like a good start. Maybe he'd be disorientated or something. Riley paid little attention to the whole floor breaking thing. It was more in the area where the people were actually racing. He did spare a quick glance towards Dawn, who seemed fine. A few cuts on her face, but if she was still participating, there wasn't much he could really do about it.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
I'm a Wonder
Outfit

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

_____T O D A Y _ Y O U _ A R E _ N O _ L O N G E R, _ A B L E _ T O _ CRY _ O R _ FEEL _

xxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                                                    ________
                                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTODAY YOU GET TOO CARRIED AWAY,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ ███ ████ ████ █ █ ██ ████ █ ██ ███ █ █
                                                                                    you --can't : p ret.end * ◝ !xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx Y O U R xx N A M E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A N D xx Y O U R xx V O I C E ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx W H A T xx I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Y O U R xx F E A R ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                    ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪F O R G E T xx T O xx C O N C L U D E xxxxxxxxxxxx T H A T xx L I F E xx I S ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN JUST A SOUVENIR TO YOU
                                                                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -xxxxxxxxxxx

YOU'LL SEE THE SKY UPSIDE DOWN, ()S FALL
                                                                                    {you'llthinkyourorderarrives}

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _;▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
                                                          ┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴGym
                                                          ┊█: м o o םMotivated/Surprised/Happy/Slightly Sad
                                                          ┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏEveryone! Akira!

__ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ __ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
        _________ Y O U ' L L __ B E __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E, __ S O M E O N E __ I N __ P E A C E
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsinging songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun singing songs underneath that sun viva españa

______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮______▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Piper stood at the ready, stretching her legs, arms, and wings for the race ahead of her. It was difficult for the girl to keep her attention forward, but after giving her word to her partner, she was determined not to let him down. She had never once went back on her word, and didn’t plan to do so now. She took her position when the slightly frightening teacher started the count, and gave a hard flap of her wings when the race started.

At first, Piper thought her chances were good, using her feet t jump and push herself off as her little wings at her back helped her to glide forward. That was before the ground under her feet shifted and pulled itself in strange ways. The Nephilim didn’t manage to keep her balance, at least not all the way. She used her wings to balance and maneuver herself outside of the floors destructive path, dumping herself onto the floor. In awe, she spun around to watch the spectacle before her. “Wow….

After the chaos settled Piper climbed quickly to her feet and resumed running, despite knowing the fact that she was well behind some of the other racers. She was still going to try her best, sprinting and using her wings to carry her even further, increasing her stride By the time Piper had went around the entire length of the track and was ready to tag in Akira, she sunk to the floor, breathing quickly. She looked around for her partner and saw him talking with two other students. “A-Aki, I, I tried.” Piper spoke breathlessly in his direction, giving a weak smile and thumbs up. She remained on the floor, hanging her head as she caught her breath.

Phoenix347
        blah blah blah, crap
        MirandaKos
        quoting to make sure I'm not leaving you out, will edit if needs be

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrastea watched as everyone ran, her hands quickly scribbling down the various powers that she saw in use. In this moment, she silently thanks the Gods for making her ambidextrous, for it allowed her to draw and write on two separate pages simultaneously. No matter how weak, no matter how pathetic the power, she wanted it recorded for her later use. The young girl felt that she could put the powers of these lowly animals to better use than they ever could. One her partner rounded the final turn, Adrastea whisked her magical tome away, not wanting to risk dropping it during her portion of the relay. The moment that her zombified, undead companion touched her, Adrastea was gone. Flames engulfed her feet, and she rocketed from her starting position. She kicked off first, using the power from the male's rune to increase her leg strength. This boost, combined with her flight speed made the race almost laughably easy.

Suddenly, there was a pause. Everything stopped moving, but only for the briefest of moments. "What? What'd they do?" Adrastea knew exactly what this meant. Those on High were interfering with something nearby. "What did Dad say?" Her father had informed her of the existence of those lesser Gods, so she would be able to sense their changes to the world. "Drama! Trite romance and drama! And heartwarming stuff. But I don't get it...what would they change here?" Those on High loved to ruin the natural order in favor of their own interest, this was what Adrastea was taught. Knowing this, she had a chance to preempt their changes and defeat them. Without a second thought, she blasted forward, deciding to merely power though whatever Those on High had attempted to place in her path.

In less than a second, it was made clear exactly why Thanatos did not trust the students with their own abilities. One of them immediately went about destroying much of the beginning area of the track, sending debris flying in every direction. The students were too congested for Thanatos to protect them, but several large chunks of flying floor were burned during their flight, turning to ash before hurting anyone watching the event taking place. The culprit behind the destruction quickly turned and fled from the room, followed by a blonde male and the horned girl. The latter of the chasers had shifted forms, and was now much smaller, but faster as well. Thanatos considered following them, knowing that ending whatever was about to transpire would be relatively easy, but he glanced towards the stands. There's were several instructors or faculty members in the room, and not a single one had made a motion to stop the chaos. "These people couldn't be trusted the watch themselves much less a room full of kids." Thanatos hoped that maybe a competent teacher could deal with the runaways, because he knew that he could not leave the gym in their care.

Just as Thanatos' attention returned to the racers, he noticed a slight pause. It couldn't have lasted any longer than a tenth of a second, but he felt it. "Damn it, what're they doing this time?" He wondered, well aware of what just happened. Nobody else would notice the pause, nor could they. Such was the effect of Those on High, a pantheon of Gods that spanned all dimensions. Thanatos regarded them as a nuisance, as children with far too much powers and no idea on how to use it. When they interfered, Thanatos was aware. His ability to sense them was not special, and easy to teach. All one had to do was be informed of their existence. One that single step was done, their influence upon the world became known. However, he never had any way of knowing exactly what they were doing, just that if he felt the pause, they were altering something in his general area. This was the second time today, the first being his meeting with the angel. After scanning her, there was a pause, then nothing outright. He would figure that one out later. For now, he would make sure the situation did not grow worse. He watched the students carefully, taking note of those who were able to powers through the destruction, or drag themselves forward despite it. Those were the ones worth watching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxx With all this nonsense going on, there were sure to be questions about the principle of this highly chaotic school. Well, high above on the 25th floor was the office. It had probably the best view in all the resort. Now if only the inexperienced Sachico could see it. She was imprisoned by a cell completely made out of stacks of paper. All day long, Sachi had been stamping, signing, organizing, filing, reporting, phoning, calculating...the list went on. Whatever you did in the office, she did it. It was exhausting. The first year the school was open, hardly any students had agreed to show up to her resort for a school. They thought Sachiko was crazy and that their little mutants needed to be hidden away. After that first year of success though...EVERYONE wanted their special child in. Sachiko winced. She hated having to turn down applicants. She hated it even more that the rich kids were getting a priority. Yes this was a private school, but Sachiko wanted this place to be special. It wasn't for snobs, it was for those who were different to finally make something of themselves.

xxx Sachiko was feeling light-headed from all the work. With a sudden crash, all the paperwork flew from her desk as her head hit the surface. "This is impossible..." The young miss whined. She had been at this for two days now without any sleep. Sachiko waved the imaginary white flag and started to drift off. Her eyes sprung right back open though with another stack slamming down on her desk. "AWWW!" She complained, looking as though she was about to start crying. Sachiko hadn't worked this hard since she was tested in the arena of varlon. Yeah, schools for the supernatural were never like this. They used to all be about revenge, fighting crime, or just killing each other until you came out on top. Wow times have changed.

xxx By the time another stack was making it's way towards her desk, Sachiko stood up, slamming her hands on the desk. Everything in the room lost it's field of gravity and started to float for a moment. "ENOUGH!" She commanded. Every employee in the room just stared in a mix of shock and fear. Sachiko started blushing. Everything planted itself back on the ground and she started to straighten out her jacket. It didn't close all the way because her breasts were so big but she did her best to look professional anyway. "I mean-Well would you look at the time! I'm due for my coffee break." She said, nervously laughing between words. Sachiko started to creep towards the door before turning around and bolting out, making her 'escape'. She still had to come back though. It was her job after all. Sachiko could afford to get away for a while though.

xxx Sachiko took the elevator down to the lounge. She was exhausted from all that work and needed something to keep her awake. Sachi sat at the bar and with a sigh, ordered a double expresso with a shot of chocolate in it. She hated the bitterness so the chocolate shot was the only way to keep it down. Sachiko tapped the bar with her nails while she waited. She really wished she could just get something alcoholic...but her morals prevented her from consuming it while on the clock. It took a long time for service, despite there not being a line. Some respect for the principle, huh? Didn't really matter though. That wait had given Sachiko enough time to drift off again, her face against the bar. The poor woman was out cold.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Armaita Lariviere
User Image

I'm a guidance counselor and I teach health; I'm here to help!

I am here: the gym
I am with: the nephilim, and everyone else in the gym
I feel: worried

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Armaita ceased her talking and began watching the race as it was about to begin. Things started well enough, except one of the students had a poor reaction to the sound of the gun. Armaita was tempted to go over, but two students, likely the boy's friends, seemed to have things covered. Armaita didn't want to crowd the boy if he was having some sort of flashback, and had reliable friends on the scene already. She'd have to bring it up with him later though. She sat uneasily, hoping nothing else went wrong.

Of course everything else went wrong. Someone broke the floor, kids were bleeding, everything was wet, and a werewolf was now out of control. Armaita had no idea what to attend to first. A girl she could tell was a Narava from how she combined with her mice, went after the werewolf. It was a relief to have one of those around, since she could likely compel him out of his rage. Armaita decided to help with the wounded. As she made her way towards the students, she couldn't believe they were still racing. She placed her hand to her throat, giving herself a brief enchantment to make her voice louder, as she called out to the racers, "People are injured and the track is unsafe, please cease running!"

She could only hope they'd listen, but perhaps she should attend to those who were wounded first, the priority until she knew that no one was seriously injured. The tall male was down because of his flashback, so he wasn't in need of her magic. Her eyes widened a bit as she saw the nephilim fell to the ground, encouraging her partner to go on. Was she injured, and had exerted the last of her energy to finish her part of the race? Armaita wasn't sure, so she went straight over to her and asked, "Nephilim, were you injured? Do you need healing?" No blood she could see, but the front of her body was on the ground. Any possible injury probably wasn't too serious with no pool of blood forming around her, but it could still be something worth fixing.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Safe and Sound
Outfit - Same as pic

Calling Carnage

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Have you ever been all aloneamyasamyasamyasam.even though you're in a crowd?
And all the roads you are onamyasamyasamyasa..it's like you're running in a cloud.
You're standing quietamyasamyasamyasamyasamyamyhoping it will end some day.
So walk in silenceamyasamyasamyasamyasamyasam.there's no reason here to stay.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

At first, Amyas observed the room as people kept moving around, more and more things happening. But after awhile, the boy reached his hand into a pocket, this time he pulled out a small pocket knife, handed to him by his adopter. Though his "mother" has given it to him, with a bit of hesitation despite it being her own idea, for self protection. As he took it now, waiting for class to pass, the teenage boy slipped through the cracks underneath the bleachers. He held the blade in his left palm. He raised his hand higher and higher, the surface of the object reflecting the light in the gym....
Before he began carving, digging the sharp hand time and again. The time passed and the male was ingulfed in his work.

At loud voice had suddenly awoked his from his state, as a staff member, probably another teacher, made an announcement, requiring the still participating students to finish the race immidiatley. Since this has been the whole concept of the class, his logic told him it was also the meaning of the end of the class today. Putting the knife back in his place, Amyas slipped out from beneath the bleachers and out of the door, leaving behind an engraved drawing of the class and the students in a rather realistic features.

Leaving, Amyas put his stare to the skies, as he thought of what should he do next. Strangely enough his thoughts has taken him into into a wishful state of wondering how would be art class. That was something he was almost looking for.
Clouded by his own thougts, seeing but not' the roud infront of him as he entered a hall, he suddenly found humself tumbling down when he failed to notice the boy from before that was sitting beside him earlier on the bleachers, and that was currently occupying the passageway.
Hitting the floor, the partly neko managed to avoid any serious injuries, and from his place on all floors upon the floor, he turned to see the obstacle to cause his fall. The blue eyes as his hair widened with horror as he saw it was another person that he had tripped on. The poor boy was stricked with fright that he angered the male. He crowled backwards until his back hit the wall behind him with a loud thump and was unable to make another move beside that, lost as to what to do to apologize.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

Silencewhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwant?Iswhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?WhatdoyouwanGolden.

"TALK"
TEXT

[Why do you need to know?: What have I gotten myself into?!]
[Why are you here?: Everyone in class- Tinsley & Adrastea ⇒ Jerome]
[Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't go places: Gym]
[I keep it all bottled up inside: Afraid and anxious]
[Don't mind the clothes, Miss Crystal picked them out: Blue&Red]
Spunky Skunk

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

☒ ► Jay was ignoring everything as usual. He was never truly in his own little world though. His ears still of course picked up everything. Jay just didn't care enough to ever do anything about it. So when the boy from before tripped over him, he didn't even flinch. Jay just kept sewing the final few stitches on his plush. Only then did he finally look up, glaring at the other student. Jay's gaze was very enchanting. Something about a purebred's eyes made them almost hypnotizing...plus the fact they were red gave him a creepy factor.

☒ ► A few moments past. That menacing glare of Jay's turned into a look of confusion. He hadn't even said anything and this other student was terrified out of his mind. Jay started to tilt his head to the side, a curious body language. "...You smell...like a cat." He commented. Jay wasn't sure with this one. Normally he was quite certain what each race was just based on their scent. This guy was different though. Jay couldn't tell if he lived with a bunch of felines or was part feline himself. He had no ears. Couldn't be.

☒ ► The boy still didn't move. Was he really that afraid? In a school where anything could kill you, the short werewolf boy is what freaks you out? Jay started growling quietly. He was again unsettled by a cute boy and instead of getting flirty like anyone else would, he just got frustrated. Jay got up, tossing the plush he had finished at the student in a rather aggressive way. He really should learn to not take out his sexual frustration on innocent strangers. Jay was in denial though. He just shoved his hands into his pockets and started to walk away. "Just watch out next time." Jay growled with his back towards the fallen student. He didn't even care about him getting tripped on. Jay just wanted an excuse to act like a sourpuss. Just a few yards away, Jay was sure that the boy would take off running. He could still smell him though. He hesitated a moment before turning to look back. Jay wanted to make sure he wasn't going to be followed.

OOC: You can totally follow him. If not, it's cool.

Dark_Mokuna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces