Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys,

I'm looking for more characters to do fan art of, and I could use some help. I'd like to know what your favorite character is, new or old. Or even just characters you think don't get enough love.

Most popular and/or most unusual replies will most likely get some fancy new prints of them done 3nodding

here's a link to my dA in case anyone is interested

thanks in advance~

Eloquent Muse

Vert, Lady Green Heart, of Hyperdimension Neptunia. She's top of my list. She's not a lot of people's favorite and I see more comments about her being distracting than anything else. I love her because of her calm and mature demeanor. Her love of tea. And the fact she's a HUGE gamer and okaku. I love the cast's reactions when they first see her room or discover exactly how many nights she spends on MMOs. I also find her really useful in battle. Not the strongest, but certainly in the top percentage.

There's also Naho Saenoki, who currently graces my sig. She's from Corpse Party. She investigates paranormal activity. Or did when she was alive. I respect that. Anything else I say about my love for her would ruin the game. She just pops up sometimes in the first game to give the current party information about getting out, being oblivious to her own death until the last few chapters. She knows she's dead. Just not the details.
I also love how her eyes are always referred to as a dead fish's eyes when they first meet her. They have no shine in them.

I also really like Kyouka Kuze, a ghost from Fatal Frame The Tormented. I'm not even sure why, she's just always caught my attention.

Sweetheart

My top 3 are:

Sweet Tooth from the Twisted Metal series.
Raven from Tales of Vesperia.
&
Lavitz from Legend of Dragoon.

Dedicated Loiterer

Bad Request from Remember Me. Also Nilin. Pretty much everyone from Remember Me, really.
Hoshi Lockhart

a wild ginger

Ruff Rabbit

thanks guys! writing those down~

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hands down, Zell Dincht from Final Fantasy VIII. He was the greatest thing to happen to fists, shorts, and tribal tats since Achilles. He literally made dolphins appear out of thin air... COME ON! He was always full of energy, had a hover board, could run around the planet in seconds, and never got his hotdogs!! Why would the fates deal him such a terrible hand??? He made that my favorite game of all time even to this day. Nobody is better. This is just fact.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KOS-MOS from the Xenosaga series. She's such a badass.
Hayaba
I really should do some FF art, I have none

Bleshoo
googled her, her design is definitely interesting
I have to say... Simon Belmont from Castlevania. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shepherd Sorey's Partner

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Colette Brunel from Tales of Symphonia and Edna from Tales of Zestiria are my one true loves.
Far to many to name but here is just a few.
Samus Aran from Metroid
Vivi from Final Fantasy
Zero from Mega Man x
Dante from the original four games of Devil may cry
Cammy from Street Fighter
Strider from strider lol favorite ninja video game character!

Lonely Ace

Emperor Doviculus from Brutal Legend

hell yeah
Yay, I'm getting a lot of great suggestions. I wish I had time to play more games
thanks everyone! I'd quote you all but I'm on phone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces