Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

Harro Lizumi here

I''m here to draw your ever interesting requests.....

But You might want to know my regulations here...

First of all I want to inform your peeps that i'm only a human , I dont have flash's hands. The point is , If ever you get accepted . Please be patient in waiting. Normally I work fast , but when bored i get so sluggish.

Second thing is that . I'm not a down to earth person ( At least) So I wont be drawing all. Probs just few people every week? I don't know , But I'll try my best.

Last thing is I want you peeps to observe your behavior... I mean don't be rude and stuff. Nobody likes to be with a jerk ... right?

That's All I recommend you read the posts below for more details.

Blessed Gaian

I draw this kind of things

User Image
I pretty much draw anything that I feel to draw at the right time.

So I'll list what my priorities in drawing are:

OC

Cute
Simple
Sexy

Light Colors
Black
Dull Colors

Dresses
Pants
Bikinis
Robes

GIRLS
boys ( will only draw in chibis)

we'll thats pretty much all.
SURPRISE ME WITH YOUR REQUEST

Blessed Gaian

Form:

Quote me this please ^__^"

[size=9][align=center]
(Your line goes here (Any line is fine )

Name:
Request:
Character Description:
Extra:[/align][/size]

Blessed Gaian

Finished Artsuuuu:

User Image
User Image

Blessed Kitten

Banbanana

Name: Get in the robot Shinji
Request: any of my ocs?
Character Description: it's in the link above c:
Extra:-

Blessed Gaian

Blessed Gaian

Get in the robot Shinji
Banbanana

Aletia .. Ill draw here ^__^"

Blessed Kitten

Banbanana
Get in the robot Shinji
Banbanana

Eletia .. Ill draw here ^__^"
yay thank you <3

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

'Banbanana'

If you've got the time and will <3

Name: iajato
Request: oc
Character Description: ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
ref 4
Extra: Basically she's a half-demon mercenary in modern times, kinda crazy, mainly uses fire as a weapon(lights up her arm), likes to dress in leather. Has sharp teeth and red eyes, white wavy hair. Tattoo on her belly button and a simple tribal one on her chest(not pictured, so free reign with that)
Even if you don't pick me it's ok, thanks for your time smile

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Banbanana

Name: Seracella
Request:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

or

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you change her ears to cream?

And her eyes to brown and tattoo and necklace to orange? Also change her hair to lavender like this.

Her top is of this periwinkle color

and this peachy color

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Character Description: Spoilers above c: If you want you can ask more questions ^^
Extra:Thank you whee

Blessed Gaian

iajato

'Banbanana'

If you've got the time and will <3

Name: iajato
Request: oc
Character Description: ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
ref 4
Extra: Basically she's a half-demon mercenary in modern times, kinda crazy, mainly uses fire as a weapon(lights up her arm), likes to dress in leather. Has sharp teeth and red eyes, white wavy hair. Tattoo on her belly button and a simple tribal one on her chest(not pictured, so free reign with that)
Even if you don't pick me it's ok, thanks for your time smile

how can i say no....... to a sexy and lovely oc of yours

Blessed Gaian

Seracella

these .!!!!! SOO CUTE...... Ok ill draw her tooo ! ^___^_

Name: Rokkington
Request: my avi please? emotion_kirakira
Character Description: Here's a link to a tektek version of my avi
Extra: If you could add the tiny piggy and her holding or hugging the piggy that would be fab thank you ^-^ emotion_bigheart

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

Banbanana

how can i say no....... to a sexy and lovely oc of yours

4laugh thank youuuuu <3

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Banbanana
Seracella

these .!!!!! SOO CUTE...... Ok ill draw her tooo ! ^___^_