Welcome to Gaia! ::

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

User Image

I like the general look of this avi, but I feel like it could be better. There's one problem though, I'm stuck.... Can I get some help please? Idk what I should change or what I should add.

I'll give a rate to your avi too if you want me to. 3nodding

Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
If possible, i feel a pale skin tone could do great things. Maybe not use bare arms?

Rate please~

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Expulsive
If possible, i feel a pale skin tone could do great things. Maybe not use bare arms?

Rate please~

I have no plans on changing my skin, but I'll take the advice on using something else for the arms. Imma try looking for other items for it while I wait for more feedback. ty for the suggestion!!

8/10: I'm jealous. I can never know how to use that skirt lol. You used it very nicely c:

Beloved Wolf

Bump <3

Rate Pwease ~

Shy Explorer

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Hmmmmm~ Im Thinking Maybe a Tail of some sort ? The astra kitty ones that move might work o 3 o You dont have to rate me~ User Image

Super Star

Really cute so far. I agree about the arms; the pose works great with the legs, but they're awfully bare. Maybe one of the Fennec arms? Otherwise, look at different hats. That one really doesn't look all that great (weird pixelling), and the lack of motion doesn't really fit with the rest of the avi, which is decidedly not static-looking.

Rate back, please?
i really like the playful look to it. i agree that a tail may help tie together the ears on the hat.
other than that, i think it's pretty cute! i don't find the arms that plain at all.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces