Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Mississippi Black Velvet

Yeah, I'm going to need someone to head up the freebies post and keep track of the artists as well as art given out, pick ups, etc. Basically I'm needing someone who'll have the time to do this and I know Min has a pretty busy schedule. :/

Post a Hiring thread in the art forum? sweatdrop

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I'm working on my post for the HBC (forum-based) CI (My last post about it)
I've been quite busy lately but I'll try and get it done as soon as possible!
I'll be keeping it simple to allow room for a date-quiz thing, anyone decides do one.

I'll also be looking for a set number of volunteers to be in it, watch this space for the application form.

EDIT: Actually I'll just put it in a new post.

Stubborn Gifter

Vannequin
I'm working on my post for the HBC (forum-based) CI
I'm been quite busy lately but I'll try and get it done as soon as possible!
I'll be keeping it simple to allow room for a date-quiz thing, anyone decides do one.

I'll also be looking for a few volunteers to be in it, watch this space for the application form.

How many you need? I'm voting Miss Black and Yeata Zi to be in it. ninja

Also, do you need people to post in their HBC image to you?

Hardcore Muse

Jisen Meizuki

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll probably have to do that since I really don't know anyone. I was hoping yall would know someone. @____@
They don't necessarily have to be an artist either just like I said I need someone to run interference with the artists and keep track of everything, so someone who'll have the time to undertake it would be welcomed.

Lavish Ladykiller

Vannequin
I'm working on my post for the HBC (forum-based) CI (My last post about it)
I'm been quite busy lately but I'll try and get it done as soon as possible!

I'll also be looking for a set number of volunteers to be in it, watch this space for the application form.

Volunteer for what?

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Jisen Meizuki
How many you need? I'm voting Miss Black and Yeata Zi to be in it. ninja

Also, do you need people to post in their HBC image to you?
I'll need 5 people soon and not yet.
Gumby Ningata
Volunteer for what?
HBC staff CI.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

wahmbulance I need five volunteers~_ wahmbulance
Please quote me with the form below (delete everything in the brackets) rather than PM, because you will need to go back and edit it later 3nodding
For anything marked with * please leave blank for now, they are to be completed only when you've been confirmed for the rig.

[quote="Vannequin"][/quote]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Greeting text:[/b]
[b]Stage 1 number:*[/b]
[b]Stage 2 victory path number:*[/b]
[b]Victory path text:[/b]
[b]Stage 2 fail path number:*[/b]
[b]Fail path text:[/b]
[b]Image/Art of Avatar:*[/b] (I need these by Feb 2rd latest, but you can change them anytime, same goes for you text.)
[b]Anything else you want to mention?(optional)[/b]
(Let me know if you want to sumbit some specific prizes for your path. Vivi has given me some prizes and I also received a kind donation from Niki for this, but I thought I'd still ask ;o)

If I have more volunteers than needed, Vivi and Zi will have the final say on who'll be featured (if they don't mind) otherwise I'll randomly pick. maid/butlers> contest holders
I wasn't around for the last V-day event and so I'm not familiar with who the orignal/most loyal members are. I'm only really interested in who is active now and is interested in taking part, not who anyone thinks deserves to be in it (with the exception of everyone's favourite bunny ;D).
EDIT: q_q ahh, I hope that doesn't sound rude. It's just, as one of the newer, less active faces around the GCD, I just don't want to see anyone pushed aside redface

For later, after I've confirmed you'll be featured...
Selected rig staff, please use this thread to generate your numbers.
Stage 2: RNG 1-10 and then RNG 10-20
Stage 2: Assign one to be your fail path and the other your victory, then go back and edit your form please :3

Stage 1: RNG 1-5 ORRR pick from: 11, 22, 44, 66, 88.
Stage 1: 1= 11, 2=22, 3=44, 4=66, 5=88. ORRR just take whatever number is left xD

Avi for your paths: This is really up to you, you can use the same avi for all three or if you want to be really fancy ;D I need a pic for:
Avi for your paths: Your greeting (your HBC uniform for the event is fine), victory date and fail date.
Avi for your paths: Size - Take a screenshot from here
Avi for your paths: Also, nope doesn't have to include just items you own so please be creative ;o;

examples:
coming soon

Stubborn Gifter

Guess I'll fill out the form. And by the way, which bunny are you referring to: Finni or Madam Ace? ninja

JK JK I know which bunny you're referring to.

Vannequin

Name: Jisen Meizuki
Greeting text: You feel quite parch and decide to order a drink by the bar. Sensing your presence, a barista turns around as she finishes cleaning the espresso cup. "Welcome to the Heart Break Cafe. Care for a drink?" Jisen smiles at you charmingly. You feel your throat quickly goes from parch to Death Valley dryness. Quick! Say something before you're unable to speak.
Stage 1 number:* 66
Stage 2 victory path number:* 8
Victory path text: The barista smiles even more before letting out a light chuckle. "Dear me, you've really quenched my thirst." She turns around. Before you can say or do, Jisen turns to face you again and places a drink with two straws in front. Wait, is she offering you a drink or does she want you to share drink with her?
Stage 2 fail path number:* 18
Fail path text: You let out a terrible cough, knocking three cappuccinos that she has made. Her face grows dark as you clear your throat. When you look back to her, you must have thought you see an angry glint in her eyes as Jisen stares down at you. "You surely stir quite the trouble." She says in her stern voice as she raises her blowtorch in front of you. Ouch... Burn!
Image/Art of Avatar:* Greeting: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victory: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fail: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything else you want to mention?(optional) ((It's more of a question than mention: Are our avis going to be drawn? Or are we using the images we're giving you?
(Let me know if you want to sumbit some specific prizes for your path. Vivi has given me some prizes and I also received a kind donation from Niki for this, but I thought I'd still ask ;o)

Don't really care about the specific prize. It's up to you. 3nodding

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Vannequin

Name: Yeata Zi
Greeting text: You approach the Succubus Head Maid of the Heart Break Cafe, Zi. You've heard she takes great delight in the obscene--after all, she is a succubus. "Oh!" she seems surprised by your arrival, "Can I help you, hon?" Now's your chance! You lean into whisper something naughty...
Stage 1 number:*
Stage 2 victory path number:*
Victory path text: Zi's face lights up with glee. "How positively wicked!" The succubus blinks her one good eye at you. Was that supposed to be a wink?
Stage 2 fail path number:*
Fail path text: *tail twitching* "GET OUT!" Something you said must have really upset the poor succubus. It must have been really lewd to offend her.
Image/Art of Avatar:* User Image
or
User Image

Whichever you pick will be the one I stick with for the event.
Anything else you want to mention?(optional) Uhhh.... I am an evil succubus?

Hopeful Girl

Vannequin

Name: Odd Cinderella
Greeting text: "It's Tasting Time~"
Stage 1 number:* 5
Stage 2 victory path number:* 15
Victory path text: "This is a taste...I have never had before!"
Stage 2 fail path number:* 7
Fail path text: "F*ck, it's you I hate the most!"
Image/Art of Avatar:* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything else you want to mention?(optional) If we're allowed 3 images, greeting, victory and fail, for my Greeting: Reference Pose, Victory: Reference Pose, lose the tray, Fail: Reference Pose (No need for gif. Just the pose is fine, no tray either)
(Let me know if you want to sumbit some specific prizes for your path. Vivi has given me some prizes and I also received a kind donation from Niki for this, but I thought I'd still ask ;o) Any is fine, although I prefer for victory anything with hearts... ninja

Is this ok? sweatdrop

Lavish Ladykiller

Vannequin

Name: Gumby Ningata
Greeting text: "Welcome. How may I serve you?" A friendly member of the maid staff asks as you enter the cafe'
Victory path text: "Um... Um..." The maid blushes as she stammers. "My shift is over....." She brushes harder as Goti nudges her leg. "I was was wondering if if maybe you wanted to-" The maid lets out a squeal as Goti headbuts her leg knocking her into you.
Fail path text: "You goat to be kidding me! It is time for your to leave! Goti, show them to the door!" Goti's red eyes start to glow as he takes several menacing steps towards you.
Image/Art of Avatar:* User Image
Fail path avi: User Image
Anything else you want to mention?(optional)Do you think you could have something goat related? I understand if it doesn't work.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Mississippi Black Velvet
Okay we have a wee bit of a problem due to miscommunication on my part the person who was going to head up the art freebies isn't going to be able to after all. So we need artists and someone to head up art freebies. I need names of people I can contact you'd think would be willing to do this for us.

Hassli

Giving you the A-okay too to host a second contest so go ahead sad make a second post in the test thread.
OK! I will do that soon!

Alien Sweetheart

Not sure if you still need anyone for this but hey, why not!

Vannequin

Name: Meushi
Greeting text: You walk in to see a small female Zurg busy sweeping and yelling at some of the staff about clearing off tables. She turns to look at you, clearly annoyed and not very impressed with you at all. "May I help you with something?" She ask, politely but not that kind. QUICK! THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAY!!
Greeting Image? User Image
Victory path text: She smirks and then laughs! You did something no one else has ever seem to do before! "Hee...You're kind of cute... Here, have a seat." She hands you a plate of cake samples. "It's not on the house...but for you...I'll give you a good discount." Wooow! Way to go! She likes you!.....I think....
Fail path text: There's a sudden gasp from those in the room and then everything goes quiet. The zurg's eye begins to twitch as she glares you down. "GET OUTTA HEEEEEEERRRREEEEEE!" Oh dear! She now seems to be chasing you out of the Cafe with the broom....er...better luck...next time?
Image/Art of Avatar:* Win image? User Image
Fail image? User Image

Anything else you want to mention?(optional) She is an alien. So stars, space or moon theme items would be kind of cool but no biggie if not. It'd also be funny if there are fail items and they're all cleaning supplies LOL!!

Hope this isn't too wordy.... sweatdrop

Stubborn Gifter

*sees all the volunteers are girls* ...

... We need guys to balance out. >.>;

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Indeed o__o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash