Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
It's a weak start for me.

Though I don't particularly care for that shade of red.

I guess it's candy red and raspberry? Meh, if it's not crimson.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        s**t, I forgot to greet you yesterday. "OrL
        HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY XASHOWD!!
        Did you have a good day yesterday?

Anyways, I'm a little indifferent about this months MC. The more I look at it, the more I'm warming up to them.
        My favorite poses so far are the sword arm mod and dat Akuma hair.
        I seriously hope to see a little paw Akumas running around.
        emotion_awesome

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Mississippi Black Velvet
This isn't burger King you can't just have it your way.
talk2hand

Oooh, I forgot about Guerta's Witch! Such a nice item but the color was hard to work with.
Eggcellent.
emotion_dowant
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

If I can't, then neither can you talk2hand

The two are practically perfect for each other emotion_kirakira

User Image

Slumbering Tengu

Finally found a skirt that looks rockin' with these arms
I love these arm poses, they make such sweet monk poses/strikes

I need some good kicking feet said feet would have to be bird feet though
and I sadly don't see that happening any time soon if at all :c

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Whoa I had no idea I had this shade of pink already in my inventory, wish I could get it to work with a modern avi because of Alleycat Allure and Rosa Romance..... This MC is growing on me fast. Resolute Spica...Hair Color in my Legendary Timeless Hero, Flowing Lucid Delusion, Righteous Solider...and I saw Guerreta's Witch mentioned and just had to try it too. whee

Edit: Luminous Omen! Red Rascal, red sprite.... When did this many red items get into my wardrobe?

*continues her speculation notes for next month*

Hardcore Muse

Nanzzy-chan

Puh-lease, do you know who I am?
emotion_donotwant

Too bad the only one listed is 15 bil at the moment.
lol

Also Vann and Niki I'm onto you two and you're due for boob punches too if yall keep on.
>____>

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Mississippi Black Velvet
Puh-lease, do you know who I am?
emotion_donotwant

Too bad the only one listed is 15 bil at the moment.
lol
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Someone I love very very much~ emotion_yatta heart

Joy oh joy, people overpricing s**t lol Also dat LBP is way outta wack

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

biggrin Red AND Asian theme to kick off 2015! That's really awesome, albeit the fact we're using a lot of body mods.

Nevertheless, I love them. Hope this will lead to some great themes with items for the rest of the year.

Aged Bunny

Is Master Panda supposed to be a fusion of Shifu from Kung Fu Panda and Akuma from Street Fighter series?

Hardcore Muse

Nanzzy-chan

Oh, you're good.
>__>

Yeah it seems a lot of items that were released to hell and back are suddenly becoming scarce again and aied.
stare
There needs to be a better balance in terms of items getting re releases that way more are in circulation and we can avoid this aing going on. Bleh.

Stubborn Gifter

.... Yeah... Gonna pass on this MC. So far, I only like one pose from it and that is the hair from the shaman and the sword pose from the female. Glad I didn't buy it.

Magical Bunny

I'm trying to bring myself to like them but I can't. I dislike every single one due to some reason or another. This sucks!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Mississippi Black Velvet
Oh, you're good.
>__>

Yeah it seems a lot of items that were released to hell and back are suddenly becoming scarce again and aied.
stare
There needs to be a better balance in terms of items getting re releases that way more are in circulation and we can avoid this aing going on. Bleh.

emotion_awesome

Yeah, they really oughta do some of those super cheap re-release RIGs again with a decent-but-not-too-big selection of items, like they did around the end of '13/start of '14, those at least made a real dent in the prices emotion_facepalm
Literally like half my wishlist, even items that should be pretty common and aren't all that expensive, has pretty much gone extinct at this point >____>;;

User Image

Heart Tamer

The only pose I care for is the female sword pose, and even then, I want it in a different color. Big fat MEH for this month.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I see the Paw and all I can think is Pabu.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces