Welcome to Gaia! ::

All you lovely people. smile
Did you do anything cool NYE CB?

Dapper Ladykiller

No crying but thanks anyway! Happy 2015
Zuska Darling

New Years Eve was my 20th birthday, so I had double the fun as always. smile Thank you love. Any plans for the new year?

Dapper Ladykiller

Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling

New Years Eve was my 20th birthday, so I had double the fun as always. smile Thank you love. Any plans for the new year?

Nice! Next year you get to go nuts. If you're in the US, at least. Im making a lot of assumptions.

Im getting a new apartment in two months and Im so so so excited!! Ive already started buying decorations and I dont move in til february 20th hahaha. Its almost 400 square feet larger than where I live now
Sardonic Waffle
twisted

twisted
Zuska Darling
Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling

Nice! Next year you get to go nuts. If you're in the US, at least. Im making a lot of assumptions.

Im getting a new apartment in two months and Im so so so excited!! Ive already started buying decorations and I dont move in til february 20th hahaha. Its almost 400 square feet larger than where I live now

I'm from Ireland. We can drink from the age of 18. biggrin
That's awesome news! Hopefully that goes well and that you'll chill neighbours. wink

Dapper Ladykiller

Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling
Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling

That's awesome news! Hopefully that goes well and that you'll chill neighbours. wink

Well then don't come to the US before that wink
The lady at the complex has lived there for 5 years and she said she likes it, so I thought that was really promising. As long as they don't keep me up late I don't mind what they do during the day!
Zuska Darling
Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling
Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling

The lady at the complex has lived there for 5 years and she said she likes it, so I thought that was really promising. As long as they don't keep me up late I don't mind what they do during the day!

Haha, yeah I know!
You a student? You going on your own?
Happy New Year <3
I went to a fancy gala with food and booze :3

Dapper Ladykiller

Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling
Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling
Pseudonymos
Zuska Darling

Haha, yeah I know!
You a student? You going on your own?

I finished school last May, actually. Thats why I can afford a big girl place all to myself ^^.

Dapper Ladykiller

~Okaieh~
Happy New Year <3

Lucky!! One of my friends is having a post-new years party tomorrow so Im hoping Ill feel well enough to join in
Happy New Year!
~Okaieh~
Happy New Year <3

Thaaaanks <3 Yummmm. I would have liked to go there. ;-; I am so hungry right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff