Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so I have 1 trillion in funds currently.*wheezes* Art CPR PLEASE *falls over*

I want this guy or girl in the spoilers drawn in a different pose from what I already have. *flops around*

This is Gideon:
User Image User Image User Image

This is Kagami (I only have an avi for her because I can't draw and it's the closest thing I could get to her image in my head you can alter the design of her outfit so long as its cute and she wearing similar styles or just similar boots *cries* why I suck at art):

User Image

You can choose to draw either of them or both of them please leave a sample of your work and hopefully my hospital bill (your prices)
Engabrien
maybe you are interested in my kind of art?

User Image

Wow! I love your simple character simple color SFW 4laugh any chance you have gaia gold prices? I can't do RLC till someone pays me back on a small loan sweatdrop
Engabrien

I have nothing else to do right now. I am not updated witht he current economy in gaia, can you pay with items?

sure but i dont own much can you tell me a few and i get one or two of them for you?
Engabrien

I want this one

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10036027/

and this one

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10015129/

I have purchased both items can you tell me which of the two characters you wanted to draw? I'll send the trade now though.

Invisible Giver

samples

sadly though, i can only do traditional. so if that hasnt deterred you, then id like to do kagami ovo
Engabrien

it's the same for me, I guess the boy is easier but he does have more artworks and his design is simpler. But I supose you prefer the girl right?

To be honest I need the boy right now for a present lol so I would love one of him in a cool pose maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff