Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
The Eternal Chronicler

Mana looks to her" altair the planet of the ice elf's.... all i know about little lion is that he is stubborn. if he says he will do something then he would. not even Luna could get Little lion under control. And that why she got punished, she said to kainin that she would make ash obey for him but failed so badly in it, I know its gonna be touch for all of use, but hey cheer up at least were doing something against kainin's chaos"

Ash looks to her " I don't need admiration, i need help kinda i think " he closes his eyes." and you might be the only one that can get in my mind to.... . "he sigh. "the ice lion came out, i had not tough it possible but, it still is. though that he came out was not my doing i don't know how to connect with him. I don't know if i can use him again, i kinda need you to look for him, if your up to the challenge. and break the chain that is between me and him, else i can never use my ice powers to the fullest and i have a feeling that ill be needing them ".

Devoted Friend

User Image
                                Beneath the stars, face to face,
                                I told you I love you, I won't let your heart break...
                                I'll run to the moon and walk on the sea
                                I'll start a new world for you and me
                                Sylvia LaCroix
                                The Siren
                                And I'll save you when the sky falls...
                                So together we can break down the walls...
                                Now I'm everywhere, you know,
                                And I'll never let you go.
                                'Cause I'll save you when the sky falls.
                                Can you hear the siren call?

Sylvia gave a little smile at that, but as she clasped her hands behind her head, staring up at the ceiling for a moment. "Well I can't give up on just a bad chance." She shrugged. "Honestly, I'd be surprised if anything from here on in was easy anyway. Oh well, c'mon, you should meet the rest." She smiled, guiding her down into the sirens' room before glancing around with a tilt of her head. "No Alli?" She queried for Lyguni, giving a blink.

Alli considered that for a moment, but she gave a nod. "Alright, I'll see what I can do... but if I get in there and you start mauling me, the deal's off." She stated sternly. "Agreed?"

Now watch me find a thousand ways
                                to tell you I love you and we'll be okay...
                                I'll run to the moon and walk on the sea.
                                I'll start a new world for you and me.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
The Eternal Chronicler

"Okay " mana followed and looked to the other siren.

Lyguni looks to them both. "hello there " she then looks to Sylvia. "i think she is talking to ash. Or is looking how he is doing, he was pretty wounded if i remember right "

"yea sorry about that sylvia " mana looked like she was sorry.

Ash looks to her" i would never hurt a friend ya know, tough be gently if and calm if you find the lion. he needs to make sure that you are and friend ". as for me you wound get resistance from me, i trust you, and i asked so don't worry about me"

Devoted Friend

User Image
                                Sylvia LaCroix
                                The Siren

Sylvia nodded, giving a little chuckle. "He's a tough guy." She offered. "Good on her though. Still, we need a plan... I'm starting to run out of ones that aren't just plain stupid." She admitted, flushing a little sheepishly. Giving a glance up to Mana, she tilted her head. "How much do you know about the situation on Altair?"

"Just covering my bases." Alli nodded, taking a slow breath. "Close your eyes, it will make this easier.." But in that same moment, a terribly invasive gesture swept out through the very fabric of his mind; she was getting in, and no amount of resistance could keep out a dreamweaver.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
The Eternal Chronicler

"i don't know much of what is going on on altair, but she probably has a strong grip on the people there. I think she even rules over them as there queen, well last i heard about it. the poeple there thing she is one of them, and that she is the true ruler of altair. "it wound be easy to break trough her spell, i can tell you that".

Ash wanted to say something but could not for she had entered his mind. At first he tried to resist but calmed down even faster.He had asked for this after all, so he closed his eyes and let her do what she did best. He hoped she did not poke to much in his memories. but if any one could free the lion then it would be alli .

The ice lion was locked in the darkest part of ash mind bounded by chains of past pain. The cause were the experiments ash had gone trough against his will. Or perhapses because of those experimentation the lion became locked. he was sleeping at this point in the darkness until it sensed some one close by. his ice blue eyes open and looks around growling a little warningly. he knew it was not ash, though ash never came to him, ash had never learned how to do so. but the lion knew ash and ash mind and this person did not belong in ash mind so it was on guard. "Who dare to enter the mind of my ashallyn " his voice was heavy.

Devoted Friend

User Image
                                Sylvia LaCroix
                                The Siren

Sylvia thought about that for barely a moment before giving a little chuckle. "Then we don't break her spell." She decided. "We take her out of the picture long enough that it won't matter. It's like what we did with Alli, except we're going to need someone a bit more mobile taking point." She glanced over to Mana at that, tilting her head.

"I hate to ask, but if she's going to tie someone down, it's probably safer for the lot of us if that someone is already hard to pinpoint just by being way up there." She winced. "So how do you feel about asserting your freedom against something like that?"

Alli said nothing, searching out only the most recent yet still-associated memory within Ash's labyrinth of a mind before twisting its reality into a dream filled with nothing but an inky darkness. In it, there was only the one figure, the lion itself. Alli's voice answered once she had finished, seeming entirely disembodied, as if ghostly even. "Your liberator." She answered cryptically. "You're going to be needed soon, but not by me..."

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
The Eternal Chronicler

"Noting ventured noting gained " she grinned. she clearly was unafraid. "i could use some fun, but better make a back up plan, if she does not see me as bait " she looks a little thoughtful. "bha i can annoy anyone to come after me , you can cont on me sista " she winked .

The lion narrows his eyes and looks to alli on guard. "if you wish to liberate me, you have to break the chain. Can you break it dreamweaver? " the lion watched her ghostly form. "One way is for ash to face his biggest fear and overcome it. "

Devoted Friend

User Image"Oh, that's too simple..." Sylvia smirked, leaning back. "If she doesn't take the bait, you can just as easily drop in and drag her out with you, and it'll be up to the rest of us to see to it you're not shot right out of the sky, which... we have a pretty good history of succeeding at."

"His biggest fear?" Alliana echoed, lifting her eyes. He had seen his ship and his mission threatened, but neither of those struck him as a fear he would hold highest. His ship, far more likely, but more than anything she found herself disagreeing. No... the same fear that kept him distant from so many others - including, until recently, herself - gave him his greatest asset. And, when put in danger of that fear becoming a reality, he had responded beyond his own means.

Moreover... "You know me." She remarked, tilting her head. That was unusual, if perhaps not unexpected. With a shrug and a snap of her fingers, her figure vanished, replaced only by disembodied voices - not only hers, but of the other sirens gathered as well, in a strange unison yet echoing around, giving no trace of her location.... "Then you must know what I can do to you if you intend not to cooperate. If you hold any concern for your master or his companions, you had best make this a simple task for me, as I have no patience for stubborn foolery."

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
The Eternal Chronicler

mana nodded she believed Sylvia. "what will your little lion do when we land on Altair ? "was he gone help them or run in the way or stay back. she did not know but maybe sylvia knew

the lion looks unimpressed "ash knows you therefor i know you, he is not my master nor am i his. we are symbiotic if we are anything. I choice him as my vessel as i did with his father and so on. Im the protector of altair " he lays down. "and i know what you are capable of siren. one of you did kill my vessel before. He could not resist the sirens song else i would not be here " then he yawns. "destroy ash and i to will die this time. For i'm bound to his bloodline, and so fare his blood line end's with him. Unless another cube of his blood is born." his tail moved a little. "then i shall say it simple break this chain." he put his paw on it "this was forged in the time he was experimented on. forged to prevent me from coming out by ash him self. for it was what kainin wanted, he wanted me. tough be warned dreamweaver, kainin is not what he seams to be" .

Devoted Friend

User Image"...Ash... will be Ash." Sylvia winced. Honestly, she didn't know, but she very much did not want the man involved. "With luck, that'll mean he has the wisdom to stay back, but I don't know. Yet..." She shrugged, resolving to talk to him about the matter.

"Wow... fun, you are not." Alli mused, reappearing with her arms folded and scowling slightly. "Maybe I shouldn't be so jealous after all, if it means being roped into such dreadful monotony." With a shrug and a roll of her eyes however, she snapped her fingers, and a streak of energy slung itself through the space of the dream, rending the very fabric of existence apart and likewise tearing the chain to pieces effortlessly.

"And as for Kainin... a man is only what you make of him. He may be a substantial threat, but blowing his capacity out of proportion will only make him stronger than he is." She shook her head. "But I hardly expect you to believe anything I might say; you are, after all, proclaiming knowledge where you are blind." She chuckled, but with that she vanished again, reclaiming herself on the ship with a quiet roll of her eyes.

"What a letdown." She sighed simply, leaning back to regard Ash. "How do you feel?"

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
The Eternal Chronicler

Mana nodded she to was not sure what ash would do. she had heard he could be unpredictable at times."well we probably will know soon enough what he will do"

Ash opens his eyes and looks to alli. "strange i feel strange " he said. "urg " he closes his eyes as if he was hid by and headache. then he looks amused because of something. clearly the lion had said something to him. "ill be fine, thank you alli " he then looks to his hand and concentrated ice started to form and he shaped it into a rose. "My ice powers work again, thank to you, i owe you one alli " he said with a calm smile. she clearly had proven her self again. so now he trusted her even more.

Devoted Friend

User ImageAlli barked a laugh, but shook her head. "I already know how you can pay it back, then." She decided almost immediately. "When the hammer falls, accept the verdict." She insisted, cryptically but with a sense of finality to her words that suggested it would be made clear when it happened. With that however, she came up to her feet with a small smile and looked out into the hall. Considering her last statement to the odd lion, she added after a long moment. "Fear is a more potent weapon than any physical harm, Ash... whatever happened to bring you so far apart from your peers is in the past; bringing it into the present and near future will only cause harm, especially to you."

She turned, already on her way out. "Best be wise about who you can reveal yourself to, from here on in." She noted, but then stepped out to give him all the time he could need to think on it.

Stepping into the room with the others a few moments later, she took a quick gauging of the situation before leaning against the wall. "Sounds like I missed something." She remarked. "Would anyone care to fill me in?"

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
The Eternal Chronicler

Ash looks a little confused but said noting off it. He pounders a little but then shook his head. no time to think he was to tiered anyway. Maybe he should take a nap or something. He wanted to see if sylvia was okay but she probably was planning stuff with her fellow sisters.

Mana looks to alli " we have not met, im Mana by the way, and were planning on how to get luna " she told her about luna and that she might not be so easy to join them.

Lyguni looks worried " im worried tough, about everything. What is luna can't be helped ? what will we then do ?"

Devoted Friend

User Image
                                Sylvia LaCroix
                                The Siren

Sylvia winced; honestly, she wasn't expecting it to be an easy ride, but then again, easy was not at all in her book of expectations. With a shake of her head, she looked up to Lyguni with a single raised eyebrow. "Then we follow through." She said simply, with a bit of uncharacteristic finality. "There's really nothing she can do that would keep us from locking her up; from there, whether she can actually be saved or not is up to her." She paused, glancing from her to Alli for a moment. "And, as I recall, two of you have nearly killed me anyway, but look at you now. I'd say we've had a pretty good run so far, no time for doubts now."

Alli looked just a touch chagrinned before leaning back. Giving a nod to Mana, she offered a small smile. "Pleasure's all mine, I'm sure." She chuckled. "And, if it helps at all, I can find the source of her trouble and expunge it, if you'll remember. That is, after all, what I do."

Sylvia winced again, but gave a nod. "She'd be stupid to stay loyal, but I still plan to offer her the same chance that came to the rest of you so long as she doesn't go right back." She glanced again to Lyguni. "After all, it can hardly be worse than the first of us, can't it?"

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Lyguni looks to sylvia "i don't know sis, i don't know what to think. I don't know what had happened to luna. or what kainin did to her, we have to wait and see. but i like every one shall do my best to make this mission end in good ways.

Mana watched them silently but then spoke again " wake me up wen were there, i want a nap now" she said sounding carefree. "how long will it take before we get to altair ? "

Ash hummed a little song while he walked to his room, he to needed rest so his wounds still needed some healing. and he still was tiered of everything the chance to the lion, alli entering his mind. now he needed rest so when he saw his bed he dropped down upon it. "night " he said to no one and closes his eyes. still with and amused smile on his face he rested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff