Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Sentai

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
I didn't experience it because I have PC and Nintendo. emotion_awesome
It's a nice Christmas when you can plug in your system and play your new games. emotion_yatta

How was your gaming Christmas? What games did you get? What systems did you get? Were you able to play them?

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
I have Nintendo and PC on top of Sony and Microsoft products, I win.
Haven't noticed problems with Sony's network when I've tried accessing.

I started playing Ultimate Monster Hunter 3 on Wii U bit before Christmas. Haven't been up to much else.
Got Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix with the cool pin and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on Christmas, but haven't started either.

Tipsy Bookworm

I've been playing DA:I but I don't have my system hooked up to the internet so the hack didn't bother me at all.

Eloquent Muse

Didn't bother me. I don't need online to play my games.

I got Shadow of Mordor and a Steam card. I actually didn't install Shadow of Mordor until today, despite being such a huge LotR's fan and dying to get it. Was too distracted revisiting dungeon crawler favorites on Steam.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Undeathly
DDoS-ing =/= Hacking.

People are retarded.
I was too busy visiting with family (and later working) to have Lizard Squad "ruin" my Christmas.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I didn't get any games but I gave my mum Professor Layton and my dad Borderlands. They both like them even though neither have played either for very long.

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I didn't bother playing with my PS3 and PS4 during the incident.

Instead, I turned to my Nintendo consoles and computer for video gaming. Rarely on problems using those systems (except for one computer game but its in beta). Lately, it seems Nintendo is doing well.

I did see plenty of people complaining about how they received Sony or Microsoft games and were unable to play, either because it needed to be online or updated. That had to suck.

Virtuous Cleric

3,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
so aside from being trolls what did they accomplish? some people need to get a hobby

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
I didn't even turn my Xbox One or Ps3 on during the holidays, I got 6 amiibos for christmas to complete my set (at least of what is available right now) so I settled it in Smash.
I played on XBL on Christmas. I logged on early in the evening and I logged back on later and it was up and working fine. I do want a Wii U though.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
SenatorShockwave
Undeathly
DDoS-ing =/= Hacking.

People are retarded.

its still defined as hacking. I know technically it is not hacking but an outside user is playing around with someone else's system. blame the guy who categorized it in 1990s and the subsequent media who continue to use that phrase.

if its used enough the meaning will accommodate.

Dapper Spotter

Undeathly
DDoS-ing =/= Hacking.

This is true.

Although some hacking did take place at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff