Welcome to Gaia! ::

3nodding

Quotable Prophet

It's a little bit too simple, imo, and I don't see why the rainbow dress/skirt is necessary. Maybe if you changed the skirt to match the rest, and perhaps use an arm mod it'd look great.
4/10.
Sorry if this is too critical. D:
BrutallyBrian
It's a little bit too simple, imo, and I don't see why the rainbow dress/skirt is necessary. Maybe if you changed the skirt to match the rest, and perhaps use an arm mod it'd look great.
4/10.

Thank you. emotion_hug ill see to it that I will change it as soon as i get funds. Nice avi tho

Quotable Prophet

The Lady Next Door
BrutallyBrian
4/10.

Thank you. emotion_hug ill see to it that I will change it as soon as i get funds. Nice avi tho

Aw, you're welcome. 4laugh
BrutallyBrian
The Lady Next Door
BrutallyBrian
4/10.

Aw, you're welcome. 4laugh
Thank you again!!!!

Quotable Prophet

BrutallyBrian
sweatdrop

Thank you!! ^__^ Can I add you?

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

I give it a 8/10.
    I can see a "little girl lost in the winter" theme going on.
    Though kinda bare on the arms if going for that theme. lol
    The dress brings out the rest of the white/snow on the outfit as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff