User Image ║▌ esude
              User Image ║▌ fantasy, medieval
              User Image ║▌ medieval, fantasy, greek mythology, boredom
              User Image ║▌ lazy lit. adv
              User Image ║▌ U/C, Accepting Apps

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image

The oldest form of teaching is through story telling. It is by stories that we learn tradition, culture, morals, even our personal strengths and weaknesses, and of course hope. Jarda is world similar to our own. They learn through stories, they grow and evolve, and they have times of war and peace. However Jarda is also a very different world from our own world. Their world is filled with creatures and powers that have only existed in our stories. Their world is ruled by the power of angels, elves, and demons. And it is in this difference that a delicate and often prejudice hierarchy was developed. For centuries stories had taught what is wrong and right, who is powerful than others, and who is in charge. These stories and prophecies were the words of the Immortals, nothing any mere mortal can change, right?

But what good are stories if they do not bring hope to all people?

One prophecy in particular has always stuck in the minds and hearts of the people of Jarda. It is said in this prophecy that six central Immortals created five staffs and filled the staffs with their power. They brought the staffs to Jarda and gave them to the mortals for in times of need. These staffs not only gave mortals the power of the Immortals but could also summon the Immortals themselves. Should all five staffs be brought together that person could use the power of Immortals and change the world, as everyone knew it. There was a chance for the power in Jarda to shift. However obtaining this power is never easy and never without sacrifice. Those who tried failed and perished. Each staff is in hidden. Even if you should find a staff in order to gain the power of the staff the holder must pass a test and prove their worth to the Immortals.

In recent times people have grown unrest and unhappy with the world. The risks and sacrifices are soon beginning to out weight the benefits such power would bring. Many are once again beginning to search for the staffs in order to fulfill the prophecy. This story centers on three groups in particular.

The first group is one of thieves. They travel the world taking what they need and relying on each other. Some would call them the outcasts of the world. Much of the world has turned their backs on these people. Their leader however gives everyone a chance, at least one chance, and allows them into their group. The leader of the thieves has grown long tired of the inequality in the world. He craves for something more and it is this wish that drives him to find the staffs in order to create a better world.

The second group is a group of mercenaries. Much like the thieves they travel the world with their own brand of rules. However their world is less forgiving. For the right price they will do just about any job. Stealing? Sure. Kidnapping? Sounds fun. Murder? You better have a pretty penny. These guys want power, fame, and of course money. With the power of the staffs they could have all that for such an easy price, right?

The third group is a group mainly composed of demons. There might be a few others in there. For years angels and demons have not seen eye to eye. Angels having more power often get the final say though. As angels gain more power Demons are beginning to lose their power. Some think they might even be dying out, or at least certain "higher" breeds of demons. These demons want to stop that. They wish to restore their rightful power at whatever the cost.

Of course the obstacles of finding the staffs and their test is not their only worry. Maintaining the order and balance of the world is an organization known as the Peacekeepers. They do exactly as their name sounds. They "maintain" the peace of the world. These noble warriors are the army of the Angels, Elves, and Merpeople. They mainly follow the order of King Marbas, the Angel King. And as far as he is concerned no one will ever collect the staffs under his watch.

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image

User Image
                            Hello and thank you for reading the rules if you really are and not skipping down to the bottom. Though I promise not trick anyone who does. We're just going to go over a few simple rules for the this roleplay so that we all can have fun. The first rule goes as follows myself and Immris are in charge of the roleplay. We put a lot of hard work and thought into this roleplay. This being said if you're not posting up to our standards, which I promise are not high, we will kick you out. We prefer to keep everything Gaia appropriate. I shouldn't have to say this but please follow the ToS. This means we will not be having any cybering regarding this roleplay anywhere. I don't mind swearing too much personally but please don't over do it. Be respectful to me, Immris , and everyone else. This also means no Godmodding and Autododging constantly. Your character is not a God. All characters should have weaknesses. But we shall go over that more in the next section of the rules. I'm currently unsure of the speed of this roleplay. I would like this to be a long lasting roleplay however. So let's all work together if you join. Most importantly have fun and don't be afraid to give ideas and ask questions.

User Image
                            So sort of continuing off the previous set of rules I mentioned that I'm currently unsure of how quick this roleplay will move. If you find it moving too fast or slow to your liking that's understandable. Please just let me or Immris know you're no longer interested and you want to quick. That's no fine. No one will be mad. Now if you quit and for some reason want to join again that's fine too, just let us know and we'll work with you on these things. For literacy it says lazy lit advance. I'm looking for about anywhere from 500-1000+ words or a few good paragraphs. Don't kill yourself or anything. I know sometimes inspiration is hard to draw and sometimes you're gonna just pump out a bad post. That's cool. We all understand. So this isn't necessarily a requirement but it is very very implied that would like you to do it. We being me and Immris. We would like pretty layouts and font sizes between 9-11. This would makes us extremely happy.Now for characters as I mentioned before no godmodding or constant autododge characters. If needed I will implement dice roles for battles when needed. Though I would like to hope we're all mature enough to not have to use random generators to tell us these things and we can be civil adults. This being said I don't want any gary-stu's/Mary-sues. No one is perfect. No one can be good at everything. I want interesting characters who will move a story. I want characters who will grow and who will fall. You have five days to reply to a post. If you do not post within this week the group can skip your turn and move the group without you. If there are only two people in the group the other person may ask a mod to help move them away from the person. You won't be kicked out but we won't wait on you. It is up to you to stay involved.

User Image
                            I'm sure most of you skipped to this part if you haven't read or skimmed the other parts. I won't keep you waiting too much longer. If you're interested in joining click the link in the first post to the application thread and fill out an application format. We're all just a little curious about you and your character idea. I won't lie I'm a pushover and I have a hard time saying no to people. If you need help cropping an image or something just link it and I can help. Or even Immris would as well. Once your application is accepted you can work on the profile. Do not change anything in the profile. Immris and I will take care of the picture as long as you send us the picture in the size we put or bigger. We'll take care of that for you. Once you're finished with your profile please PM it to myself. Title the PM with the name of the Immortal that you or your character likes or follows. Then just wait for the okay to post it in the profile thread and you are good to go! I won't tell you have many characters you can or cannot have. You know your limits. If you can't find time to post all of them if you have more than one talk to me and we'll figure something out!

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TW5XGcP.png[/img]
                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                      [img]http://i.imgur.com/qzm6iyK.png[/img]
                      [list][list][list][list][list][align=right][align=left][size=14][color=white][*][/color][size=10][color=grey][color=white]PROPHECY[/color][size=21][b]♚ ● ● ● ❝ [color=grey][strike][color=white]PROPHECY[/color][/strike][/color][/b][/size]
                      [color=white]PROPHECY[/color][size=7]████████████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Name : :[/b] Full name here.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Nickname : :[/b] Name that they prefer.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Age : :[/b] Written out.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Birthday : :[/b] Month Date[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Gender : :[/b] Gender.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Height : :[/b] X'XX"[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Weight : :[/b] XXXlbs[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Race : :[/b] Human, Angel, Dragon EXT.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Sexuality : :[/b] Preference.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Markings : :[/b] Tattoos, Scars, Piercings, EXT[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Group : :[/b] Full name here[/size]
                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nndZKP3.png[/img]
                      [list][list][list][list][list][align=right][align=left][size=14][color=white][*][/color][size=10][color=grey][color=white]PROPHECY[/color][size=21][b]♚ ● ● ● ❝ [color=grey][strike][color=white]PROPHECY[/color][/strike][/color][/b][/size]
                      [color=white]PROPHECY[/color][size=7]████████████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Likes : :[/b] Minimum of five.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Dislikes : :[/b] Minimum of five.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Fears : :[/b] Must have at least one.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Insert positive trait here : :[/b] Explain trait.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Insert positive trait here : :[/b] Explain trait.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Insert Negative trait here : :[/b] Explain trait.[/size]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Insert Negative trait here : :[/b] Explain trait.[/size]
                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TO50r7B.png[/img]
                      [color=white]PROPH[/color]██ [size=11][b]Biography : :[/b] Written out in Paragraphs. Can be written in first or third person.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=grey][color=white]PROPHECY[/color][size=21][b]♚ ● ● ● ❝ USERNAME[/b][/size]

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image

So this story has a lot of information coming at you. It deals with a lot of things such as race, religion, culture and all that good stuff. To help you guys out we have here a Wikipedia with all the current information about the roleplay. We're add as we go as well. If you have any ideas or think something should be added to the wiki, just let me know!

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image

User Image
                            Group Location and Activity

User Image

User Image

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image

12/28 - Thread construction and advertising begins. Opening day hopefully within a week!

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn