Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Worker

42,540 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I have logged in all 12 days for the free items and got them all and it has been 2 days since Christmas and I still haven't gotten the Holiday 2k14 Special Gift Box and it is getting annoying cause I really want it. I even sent a PM to one of the administrators that run the Staff Notices area. So I don't know if they have fixed it or not.

ladyraynestrigoi's Significant Otter

Generous Hunter

Same boat. Haven't messaged anyone yet, I figure they will fix it at some point. sweatdrop

xyphia's Princess

Angelic Healer

Missing it too I think.
Same here. I'm guessing it's another event glitch that will eventually be taken care of. HOPING so, anyway...

32,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • That One Hero 500
I haven't gotten the special box either. I thought it was because I haven't opened the boxes.

Desirable Duck

did anyone at all get one?

Toothsome Receiver

9,665 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
SaucylittlePasta
I did not get one but I know people who did. I think most people did not get it though.

Moonlight Hunter

15,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Joyeux Noël - Geseënde Kersfees - Mele Kalikimaka - Happy Life Day - Selamat Natal - Buon Natale - メリークリスマス - Meri Kirihimete - 圣诞快乐 - Καλά Χριστούγεννα - Mereth Veren e-Doled Eruion - Glædelig Jul - Feliz Navidad

♪♫"Wherever you find love it feels like Christmas!"

There are a lot of people who haven't received the box or the achievement, myself included. It's extremely annoying. This happens again and again, seemingly with almost every event.

Some people have received the box (though I'm not sure if they've been able to open it yet) and some have received the achievement, but it seems there are more people who haven't received either.

-S. Claus
Post style by Gorath Tsu

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...JUST
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBELIEVE...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBELIEVE...

Desirable Duck

Izumi Noa
SaucylittlePasta
I did not get one but I know people who did. I think most people did not get it though.

oh i dont know anyone who got one
is it at least something fun?

Alien Believer

QueenDragonRider239
I have logged in all 12 days for the free items and got them all and it has been 2 days since Christmas and I still haven't gotten the Holiday 2k14 Special Gift Box and it is getting annoying cause I really want it. I even sent a PM to one of the administrators that run the Staff Notices area. So I don't know if they have fixed it or not.
A lot of people didn't get their extra box... so do I... and some of people didn't get achievement as well. rolleyes

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
QueenDragonRider239

It appears it hasn't. I didn't get the achievement or the special holiday gift box. Most of my friends haven't either. Yet, two of them have. But neither have opened their box. They're afraid it is glitched. I've got my fingers cross that it will be worked on Monday. I think everyone is off this weekend and took off early Friday.

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
SaucylittlePasta
Izumi Noa
SaucylittlePasta

It is the Santa March. You have a big Santa head on top of a stick. lol

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
Elinoe
QueenDragonRider239
A lot of people didn't get their extra box... so do I... and some of people didn't get achievement as well. rolleyes

I think if you get the achievement, you get the special gift box. No achievement recrived; no special gift box in your inventory.

Codebreaking Genius

12,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
Bette Jane May
SaucylittlePasta
Izumi Noa
SaucylittlePasta

It is the Santa March. You have a big Santa head on top of a stick. lol
It's more than one pose. There's a nice set of legs in it alone with other stuffs. But I don't have it yet. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff