Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Phantom

so... is anybody actually getting these things??? neutral

i read that a few are... but is that only because people are complaing = gaia is fixing it just for those people (not realizing its broken for everyone)? or is the granting system just tossing rewards out at random and we just gotta wait???

are we supposed to be doing somthing to get the item/achievements to grant? does it matter if the 12 days of xmas boxes are opened or unopened? anybody got any info???

1/1/15 update... still nothing crying
and it looks like a LOT of others are in the same boat. it seeeeeems like the xmas achivment is compleatly broken (hardly being granted at all). and as for the item, you were ether granted the santa march on time (25th) or not at all. i hoped that maybe it was a case of people being granted the item over time (eventually getting to everyone) but nope... just busted. and the amount of tickets being filed must be more than enough to alert gaia to the problem.

im sure we will all get our stuff... but this bad item granting and little updates on things being worked on is really frustrating everyone. come on gaia... you can do better! emotion_bigvein

1/5/15 update... do i even have to say it... STILL nothing crying crying
someone asked about this issue in the "Ask the Staff" and gaia staff replied saying "We’re still taking a look into this". yeeeaaaaaaaaa ...i have a feeling this is gonna take a while stare
(and it looks as if the people filing tickets are still waiting for their item & achevments to grant as well. so we all just gotta wait it out i guess.)

1/6/15 update... finally i can give a real update! it looks like gaia figured out the glitch and the Santa March items and the xmas achevments are being granted mrgreen check for a new item grant box in your inventories!

...yea it does suck that the xmas event grants were so busted, but at least we are getting our stuff. (i hope this fix works for everyone, and doesnt leave out random people like the darn halloween event achevments did *sigh*) and lets HOPE that at least gaia learned what causes this sort of mess to happen... and better build event stuff in the future

Divine Muse

Have you filed a ticket yet? that might help.

And I'm still waiting on mine.

I know I'll get it eventually so I'm ok with waiting.
I have no idea :/

Loyal Fatcat

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Battle: KO 200
I hope they fix it soon...

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I just filed my ticket a few minutes ago. They've had plenty of time to fix it and I'm sick of anything to do with log-in counters being glitchy as hell. Hopefully my ticket works because I listed all my mules in it... It would suck to have to fill out 14 more tickets for all my mules that are entitled to the Santa March, too.

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
no freaking clue, and if they've been fixing it for a few and still have more to fix for then they should've realized by Now that it's broken for everyone

Sweet Bunny

I haven't received mine or my mule.
I shouldn't have to file a ticket

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
They made a staff alert on the 25th saying that they knew about it and were working on it. However, that was Christmas day. And seeing as the following day was a Friday (which they might have had off due to Christmas) and today is a Saturday (the weekend), I'd say give them a bit of time to get to it. I'm sure they'll give us an update when they have one.
Reed Meroe
They made a staff alert on the 25th saying that they knew about it and were working on it. However, that was Christmas day. And seeing as the following day was a Friday (which they might have had off due to Christmas) and today is a Saturday (the weekend), I'd say give them a bit of time to get to it. I'm sure they'll give us an update when they have one.

Sometimes I wonder if Edmund had this many troubles when he was running H&R Wesley. I mean, I feel like he probably had a few rough patches, but never, oh, all of Gaia collectively freezing over at once and trapping us all in eternal winter.

Peaceful Lunatic

I managed to get mine on the night of the 25th when it wouldn't give me an option to choose that morning. So it's probably fixed for a few but not all. I agree that a full fix may be slow coming due to Christmas falling on a Thursday. Hope everybody gets theirs!

And for the curious, I did open all the daily advent presents when I got them.

Cyclops

15,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
this is really irritating

Lot!on's Husband

Tiny Donator

14,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

What bothers me is people complaining about not getting it on all their mules too.
One or two, I understand. But 10, 15, 20, 30 mules!?
Gee such a shame you're not getting all 30 of them. I feel so sorry for you.
It really bothers me how greedy people are.

I have one account, and one chance to get it.
Not even my friends were able to log in for all the 12 days.
And I have mules. At least one selling mule. I didn't use it.

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
I submitted a ticket this morning, I would love to get it before my birthday tomorrow, but I'm cool with waiting a bit longer, just as long as I get it and the achievement eventually, the item is super cute!

Punny Skeleton

Yeah, just had to fill out a ticket myself. This is the second time for this event too, the first was for the caroling achievement.

User Image

Magical Phantom

hmmmm.... well i think i can give it another day or two for gaia to fix things on their own. but if still nothing, then i guess i will have to join the rest and file a ticket stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff