Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

Hey Gaians~
I just got a 3DS and Pokemon X from my fiance for Christmas and I am anxious to trade with people! I suck at battling but I'd be happy to do that too ^^
I'm currently seeking starters from all gens and, if you were feeling kind, I LOVE shinies (who doesn't?)

Please play with me, I'm lonely <3
; v ;
I don't mind giving you a few of my extras~~
Which ones would you like, Hun?
<3

Kawaii Shoujo

i can breed whatever starters you want

if you care about ivs i can defs breed high iv fennkins, froakies, and chespins. the froakies and chespins have their hidden abilities.

i think i can breed high iv charmanders, as well as charmander and squirtle with hidden abilities.

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

MilkyTeaBunny
; v ;
<3

Extras of what? c:

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

infel phira

if you care about ivs i can defs breed high iv fennkins, froakies, and chespins. the froakies and chespins have their hidden abilities.

i think i can breed high iv charmanders, as well as charmander and squirtle with hidden abilities.

I actually have all the 1st and 6th gen starters, its the rest I'm looking for ^^
But thank you for the offer! I'm working on learning how to IV breed myself c:
Astral Felidae
MilkyTeaBunny
; v ;
<3

Extras of what? c:

Er, of all of my starters? I think that I have every one of them so XD

Kawaii Shoujo

Astral Felidae
infel phira

I actually have all the 1st and 6th gen starters, its the rest I'm looking for ^^

i can breed all the other starters, i just can't guarantee they'll have high ivs or hidden abilities.

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

MilkyTeaBunny
Astral Felidae
MilkyTeaBunny
; v ;
<3

Extras of what? c:

Er, of all of my starters? I think that I have every one of them so XD

-slaps forhead-
Sorry, I'm out of it today ^^;
Umm... Lets see, I need Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.
That's quite a few, so you obviously don't need to do all of them, assuming you do have all of them ^^;

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

infel phira
Astral Felidae
infel phira

i can breed all the other starters, i just can't guarantee they'll have high ivs or hidden abilities.

I'm not terribly concerned about IVs, I eventually want to breed high IVs myself ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff