User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxx
The
xxxxxxxxxKind
Draconic xxxxx
Healerxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aliya watched in silence as the blond male addressed their companions, both the way he looked and his speech was odd and rather unnerving. He was talking as if he was going to die and these were his last words. She wanted to say something, something to stop him, something to make him rethink his actions. She really did not want to be responsible for the death of somone, Especially somone she didn't know who was going to sacrifice their life for her own.

Yet as he got to her his glowing eyes staring right into her own she found herself once more lost for words. She had never been very good at speaking to others, unless it was about her craft. But even then she had to work up the courage. She felt ashamed she was unable to come up with anything to say to the male, she wanted to, so badly, but what was there really to say? No, don't do it?, We can think of other things? Good luck? be safe? Those had already been said by the other two and form the way it looked he already had his mind made up. There was nothing she could say or do that would change it.

Instead he spoke to her. Morambath, a odd sounding name that she had never heard before. The deep voice in her head making a small growl. " Tsk." Was all it responded with. However the female herself gave the male a shy smile and bowed her head a little. " Thank you." It was all she could think of to tell him something she beloved he deserved to hear. He was risking himself to make sure she and the others got out alive at the very least he deserved a thank you.

he took his hand from her shoulder and started walking off, Aliya watching him momentarily then turning her attention to the others. She took off after them not wanting to be left behind. " Show off." Aliya looked back to the door way of the room as she ran with the others not really paying any attention to their conversation just the direction. She was worried about their human companion. She did not know him but, still something made her worry as if he was a brother or good friend of hers.

" Thinks he knows everything." The grumbling ill tempered voice once more broke her thoughts and as she listened she couldn't help but wonder, was it just her or was the voice in her head a bit immature?

They left the castle and disappeared into the shadows of the town, the place was crawling with guards looking everywhere for them, but with Phyr's guidance and help they managed to steer clear of all of them. With the cloak Phyr had given her she pulled it tightly around herself hiding her wings and horns the best she could, the male suggesting that they blend in.

Aliya looking to the two of them and bit her lip lightly was easy for those two to blend into the world they didn't have wings or horns or claws or a tail or scales or fangs, or anything! She slowed her pace so that she fell behind the two as they spoke in hopes they didn't really notice her actions. She looked down to her claws, they were sapphire blue and ice white from her shimmery scales. She knew that she was a dead give away to the guards and others around thanks to her odd body type... especially the tail as it was not really covered by said cloak.

She looked to the two elves in front of her, they seemed a odd yet perfect match in traveling companions. True the male was a Dark elf and she one of the light, they were still elves. People might question them as to why a dark elf would be with a light one but that would probably be as far as it would go. People probably taking them as an odd romantic couple. That was a freezable possibility right? Certainly, it had to be, how could it not?

She turned her eyes back to her claws, the only way she would really fit in with this group was to do something that everyone of her kind saw as one of the most shameful acts in all of Draco exsistance. Something that even Aliya, a Draco that was looked down upon already was ashamed to do. Become human... That was the probably the third if not the second worst thing in the world for a Draco, Aside from being short like a human or any other species, Mating with one was number one biggest now on the list and becoming one, completely hiding your whole assistance even for a small bit was taboo and wrong. But it was the only thing she could think of to be anything but a burden. " You dwell too much." The voice snapped slightly as if irritated by her indecisiveness." Quit lollygagging about, you know what to do, stop second guessing yourself." Aliya became slightly flustered from being spoken to so sternly in her own head. " Y, yeah, but, it's... dishonorable." She whispered in reply the voice only making a Pfffft! noise. " Who cares, not I not them, not anyone around here. You and yours are the only ones who care. whats worse, changing or letting your companions come to harm?" She spoke not a word. " I thought so... Now change!" " But I." " Change!" The female went stiff from being yelled at and mearly nodded. She closed her eyes and willed her body to change.

As she walked her tail slowly started to disappear, followed by her wings, the wound on her wing taking its mark on her back. Next came the horns, then the scales claws and lastly the fangs retracted. Leaving none other then a normal looking human girl under the cloak. Now normal the cloak fell around her perfectly, hiding every bi of her body it could. Her head sunk back into the hood not able to bee seen from the shadow of it and her body hidden beneath the fabric. " There was that so bad?" .. Still yet no word from the girl the voice sighing. " You will get used to it. You may not think it is a good thing now But, you will come to see the truth in life some day." W,what makes you say that?" " You have the heart of a panther."

[[OOC: ]]

User Image

korinzu

Linear Chan

Sinnful Shady

Sugary Snack

User Image

Location: Blood Queen's City xxxxxxxCompany: Phyr and Draco Girl xxxxxxx OoC: ---

Sinnful Shady

Stece

korinzu

User Image

Well, the cloaks were a rather good idea, it was a bit hard to hide her sword under it, but once she got it in there it was fine… Kind of, it sort of looked like she had some sort of instrument under there, but better it look like that than anything else. Sighing softly a moment, thinking back to her home and the beautiful assortment of instruments they had, Amarie smiled a bit. She wanted to go back there so very badly… But at this point in her life that would spell for disaster. Anyways, it would be wiser for her to use her focus on something more important, like staying out of sight with the other two.

Stay silent for the most part, not wanting to draw any attention as they made their way out of the grounds and into the city, Amarie glanced around the area. She’d only been here once, and that was when she was being taken into the castle. So she had no real clue about this area… Which meant she had to rely on Phyr for directions. Which rubbed her the wrong way really, she hated not knowing where she was… She’d have to remind herself to study a map of this place and other places she had not ventured to. "I doubt people who live here wear cloaks and skulk around like a bunch of creeps." Responding to the words that the drow spoke, Amarie had fallen behind him and kept a few paces ahead of the draco. Speaking of the draco, was she still there she was silent as a ghost…

Turning her head back, raising a brow at the rather normal looking figure behind her… Amarie stopped and turned to face the person. What was this? Reaching out, lifting the hood a bit to look underneath, Amarie blinked, "Ah, smart child." She muttered, realizing that the girl had taken all of her dragon parts away to better blend in. Smiling at her, letting the cloak’s hood go and rubbing the top of her head affectionately, Amarie turned back to look at the drow… Who had kinda walked off a bit from them.

Grabbing the girl’s hand and running after the dark elf, Amarie smirked a little bit as she grabbed Phyr’s hand as well. Tugging them both together and making the two hold hands, Amarie spoke in a matter of fact tone, "We’ll look more natural if you pretend to be lovers~" Mentally laughing along with the voice in her head, Amarie now carried on conversation normally, "Ah you’re from the War Haven? Were you born there?" If he was then she’d have to reconsider her opinion of him… Nah he was a bit of a d**k to her, she still despised his being. Which made him a prime target for embarrassing situation brought on by Amarie herself. Like this holding hands lovers thing! She felt sort of bad dragging the draco into this, but eh, all in the name of making the dark one blush like a school girl.

"As most people would guess I’m originally from the forbidden forest... Now I live where ever fate takes me. I’m a nomad of sorts!" Seeming rather happy about having no home, Amarie would probably appear to be a bit crazy for the thought of greatness that came with it. But you know, she was a being of the earth, she had always been more connected to it, so she was fine.

"Your girlfriend is a bit quite isn’t she?" Amarie suddenly turned the tides and brought attention to the draco girl, "Hell I don’t even know her name…" Thinking it over, she’d never heard the girl’s name mentioned once, she’d just sort of been a tag along this whole time… "Hm, well, fess up. What’s your name darling?" She then added, "Also where are from and do you think Phyr is cute?" Just had to add in that last one for good measure.

Canny Trickster

User Image
Phyr'zar ~ Ithra ~ Zezaere
The Unwilling Assassin

Phyr Kept walking ahead, focused on the surroundings and mantaining awareness of any possible threat. He didn't like How vulnerable he felt, being out in the open with no advantages. True, he could use a darkness spell to create a ball of black darkness that would create a field of darkness where ever he threw it. But that would leave Amaria and Aaliyah behind without a guide, and he couldn't do that. "Hey, slow down, your leaving the others behind." the voice spoke, and he did indeed stop.

However before he could turn around, his hand was grabbed and he saw Amarie there, but she then joined his hand with Aailyah's... except it wasn't Aaliyah. It was a human hand. Looking up to her, he saw a white haired womana nd then realized it was still he. "Polymorph.." he muttered, but at the realization it was still her, he looked ahead, though he might've blushed, his dark skin concealed any color that might've appeared. Amarie went on to make a comment, but phyr didn't let go of her hand, instead he just held on and started walking again. He answered the questions directed at him. "No, I wasn't. I was born where you're expecting of me. But I ran away to war haven. I was living there as a combat instructor when I was suddenly chosen for the reaping and the king had to surrender me." He stated, remembering the meeting that day.

He listened to amarie stated that she was a drifter, and while he could relate, eh didn't speak of it, rather, he looked to Aaliyah directly and smiled slightly. "You look good..." he stated, just loud enough for her to hear. Then Amarie came back with another smart a** comment and he looked at her quite snarky like. But he knew that her questions wren't caustic in nature, but her attitude was abrasive.But AMarie's questions did keep phyr from speaking out against the pale elf, curious to what Aaliyah's answers might be.

All the while, they had wlked a good distance through the city without notice.
┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
Company: Amarie, Aaliyah

Stece

Sinnful Shady

Linear Chan

User Image
Atreyu
Draco Soldier

Atreyu slowly awoke from having been unconscious for a small duration of time. He had been in the Blood Queens Palace main hall, leaning against a wall as he pieced together the situation and how to handle it. What he had not expected, was a group of the gather people were already taking measure into their own hands, causing a huge commotion and eventually an explosion. He remembered everything clearly, with the exception of something hitting him in the side of his head, followed by darkness. And now now here he laid, in a room completely destroy by some force. Slowly he sat up on the cold stone floor, placing a hand on his head where it hurt the most, followed by a sudden headache. "Good, you are awake," called a voice, startling Atreyu but only slightly as he collected his thoughts. "What happened?" he had asked as he looked around to find many of the guests and guards either dead or injured. "That is of little importance, right now you need to leave, and quickly."

Atreyu was still stunned and confused, trying to take in everything before coming to the realization that there was a voice speaking to him in his head, and he was casual holding a conversation with it. "Who are you?" he had asked, hoping that he didn't take such a blow that he was now just hearing voices. "Introductions can wait, if you do not hurry your life will be in danger." He was not about to argue about that as he noticed that some of the guards who escaped injury, was not starting to come to. Atreyu stood and looked around, his golden eyes piercing into the darkness as he searched for both an exit, and a certain belonging that was taken from him earlier in the evening. He moved about the rubble, searching for his weapon while being careful to not attract the attention of the waking guards. Soon enough, he found the mass of weapons that was piled just outside the main chamber doors, and didn't take him long to spot his Katana that had been placed on top of the stock that was meant for the store room.

He took up his sword and tied the sheath to his belt, letting it hang only slightly below and at an angle so he could draw the blade quickly and more easily. Not complete as a whole, he made his way to the opening in the chamber, and slipped out without being spotted. Once outside he took off into a sprint into the city, getting as far away from the palace until he felt safe. "Now tell me...who are you?"Atreyu asked the voice as he slipped into a dark alley and hit in the shadows. "My name is Tatsumasa, and I am here to aid you. But enough, we still are not safe from the Queens Guards and there will be to many to fight. We must join the others to survive, follow your heart and you will find them."Atreyu nodded in agreement about the guards, but the rest was a bit more confusing, how was he to follow his heart to find the others whom he had never known or seen. He then felt a sudden pull, a pull that seemed to point him in the direction. Trusting this feeling, he let his feet guide him as he ran down the alley and deeper into the city.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

(( heay i wont be on this weekend couples classes but i will be back sunday))

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
Baltek "Faith" Taydr

The King Of Theives

"We shall return to their side Faith. Focus on the task ahead your body cannot maintain this current expenditure of magic." The blonde nodded as he lifted his staff and hurried in the direction of footsteps. He turned the corner and to his surprise a large number of knights had assembled to track down the survivors in only a short span of time. "Holy..." Baltek stammered as he halted in a defensive position "We cannot face them...run!" The male wasted no time in responding to the command. He dashed forward breaking into the first line of soldiers. His steps were agile and light aided by small burst of wind as he leaped, jumped, and slide through the knights but not without his fair share of injures.

He raced his pursuers through the castle only steps ahead of the knights. "you chatty-uh-thing. Your magic can it be put into a mana siphon? I want you to super charge the staff." Kalama released a mighty roar as his energy poured into Baltek's machinery. "I love ya, you bloody life saver!" The knights appeared once more quickly surrounded Baltek and his now glowing staff "Sonic disruption" Baltek spoke as he touched his ear forming a sound deafening helmet "Activate" The staff struck the ground releasing a frequency of sound that would render all near by incapacitated temporarily. As Baltek had expected the knights were not prepared for such an attack but their spell wards would help them quickly recover.

Baltek took this opportunity to disappear into the city. Although he had made his way into the city he stood out like a sore thumb; his blood stained and dirty clothes were an obvious sign he was an escapee. He came to rest in a dark ally pressing his back against a wall "The dark magic from the explosion is poisoning you. I cannot slow the poison and power your weapon. You must find a new means of defense." Kalama's deep voice echoed inside Baltek's mind before the energy to his weapon dissipated "Goddess why now...I never should have given them the card. Why would I give my only chance out to a bunch of strangers!" The male rose from his place on the ground and continued down the alley until he saw its other inhabitant. He pointed his staff at the male hoping to discourage him from confrontation. As the two stood across from each other guards ran past the alley moving too quickly to inspect. Baltek shuffled into the shadows monitoring the guards before returning his attention to the other male "So your hiding from them to eh?" Baltek lowered his staff and relaxed against the wall "Look here mate, I'm not really one for asking favors but I got some people who are getting outta the city. We could get you out to but we'd have to catch up to 'em. What do ya say?" Baltek cringed as the toll of using kalama's power set in on him. He obviously was in no condition to move quickly but he had freedom to offer this man and in the Blood Queen's Domain freedom was more precious then gold.

Mood:Exhausted/Injured Company: Atreyu Location:City Streets ---& Dark Alley OOC: I'm back

FiruAngelus

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDon't you agree, red is the most beautiful color of all?
Then take my hand,
And let me color it on
you , and make you the most beautiful in the world.
Won'tXX youXX agreeXX I'mXX generous?

❝The fastest way to a man's ɦεᾶɾʈ
is six inches of steel βεʈωεεȵ
his ribs.
Four inches
will do, but six inches is better

People who say size doesn't matter
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

Commotion of both fear, excitement and anxiousness reigned upon over the crowd that gathered around a stage that had been summoned by order, both light and dark skin elves, standing across from each other.
As the sound of steps across the flat wood echoed, silence had fallen immediately, all eyes focusing upon the single figure rising above all. A long hair, dark as the night, fell on a back straight with pride, framing the face of a female that seriousness was currently peering from gleaming eyes with a green bright, gazing down at the people. The quiet had stretched for a while longer as her sight moved from one individual to another, penetrating into their souls before the lips finally parted by her voice, the voice of their ambassador. "My dear people. I have called this assembly to deliver a grave announcement. A person, one of us, have betrayed us, attempting to destabilize the stability of our great nation” . The woman turned and gestured with her hand towards two guards to come forward, each holding the limb of a struggling youngster, his color paler than his nature.
None too gently, the couple had efficiently cuffed the youth arms behind his back, one catching a full fist of his hair as he pulled his head violently to reveal his face clearly, the victim releasing a yell of pain from the harsh treatment, shooting a hatful glare towards the ruler though gaining no reply as once more she faced the audience with serenity. "This man has shamed us in his doings. As your ruler, it is my duty, to deliver a suitable punishment for his crimes. My verdict is” , the female paused dramatically so she could meet the rebellious stare of the boy.
At first, he tried to stand strong, but as soon as his redish eyes saw hers, he could see with no doubt the sadistic pleasure the other took within her next words, "For his rebellion, the accused shall be beat by the whip sixty times. And for his thought to raise his hand against us, his right hand will be cut” .
The elven ambassador ignored all the begging, pleading and tears shad by both the youth and his family as she watched the guards undressing him, leaving nothing but a small fabric to cover his loins, and soon, binding him to a pole raising from the ground. Stepping closer to the now wiping boy, the ambassador brought her mouth closer to his ear, her warm breath caressing it as her lips crooked into a smile while she whispered, the whip in her grip, "Let it be a lesson to all” .

Ambassador Niriveh was still intoxicated, relishing over the pictures of the memory and sounds of the screams, the sight of the skin tearing apart, the touch of the warmth of the of the liquid gushing from the wounds inflicted by herself, and the smell of fear and desperation, as she entered the water prepared for her to wash herself, letting herself finally to relieve a moan of pleasure held long. Having no opposers was the sign of a strong ruler. But times such as these, were what brought the real rush.

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====
THE RIGHT-HAND OF DESTRUCTION

User Image
(( O O C : ))

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

A large bird creature rushed through the air in a blur of black and red. It's wings tucked hard against it's body as it approached the northern portion of the forest. As it's massive form neared the ground it opened its wings once more coming to a quick halt. The bird landed causing the earth around it to tremble and give way under its weight. Its neck extended to the sky before it shook its body violently causing feathers to shake loose. The feathers glided to the ground as the creature grew smaller and smaller until it was no larger than the average male human. The shape shifted opened his now humanoid eyes and gazed into the silent forest. It was quiet even for elves. "To me" he spoke in an old magic tongue. His right arm irradiated a purple glow a sign of the Queen's black magic. The energy formed in his shoulder and slowly moved down his arm passing the legion of spells, runes, and glyphs that linked him to the Blood Queen. When the energy reached his hand a hilt formed and extended into a large broadsword.

Kyrasor touched the weapon to his back suspending it through a small tether of energy. The male began his journey into the dark elf territory following the presence of energy he knew to be the ambassador. As he grew closer and closer to the elven stronghold the accumulation of magic grew stronger. He stopped on the outskirts of the assembly watching the dark elf ambassador disciplining her people. He tactics were so crude and elementary no one these people feared her. She could rip their minds to shreds, summon their worst nightmares, and yet she resorted to corporal punishment. The Queen may have been lucky to appoint such a ruthless official...maybe. The people finally disbursed allowing the family to tend to their wounded. Kyrasor turned his attention to the Ambassadors residents and made his way there.

A frail man entered the bath chamber of the Elven Ambassador "Ambassador Niriveh, You have a guest. Lord Kyrasor, the right hand seeks audience." The male delivered his message and was quick to disappear. The servants knew better than to stay around Niriveh for too long. Her temper was short and her wrath was ruthless.

Seek and Destroy
                                                  There is no escape and that is for sure
                                                  This is the end we won't take any more
                                                  Say goodbye to the world you live in
                                                  You have always been taking
                                                  but now you're giving
                                                  Running,On our way
                                                  Hiding,You will pay
                                                  Dying,One thousand Deaths☠...

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI...am... T E R R O R

To make this post brief:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Dark_Mokuna

NAME

NAME

NAME

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxx
The
xxxxxxxxxKind
Draconic xxxxx
Healerxxxxxxx

Aliya stopped walking when the female came walking up to her, she took a step back as the female reached out to lift her hood from her face and take a peek, but went no further or even tried to fight back. Instead she made a face as if bracing herself to be yelled at or talked down to, but instead, the woman mearly lowered her hood, gently patted her head and called her smart. A small hint of pink caressed her cheeks from the complement. " T, thank you." It was nice hearing a complement, even if it was from a different species all together.

She did not have time to calm her blush for the next thing she knew the woman ahd grabbed her hand and dragged her all the way to Phyr were she promptly took his hand and coupled them together. The light pink turned a bright red from what Amira had said. Them, lovers!? THe deep gruff voice that was in her head, that normally took an irritated tone was not laughing a very boisterous laugh as if it was encouraging and enjoying this bit of teasing. " B, but, would..... would it not be... m,more convincing... if..... if it was both of you... in, instead? After all.. you both are... are Elves." She squeaked out now very nervous and shy. This was not what she had thought of at all, true she had held the males hand quiet a bit lately but that was because he took it and dragged her around. This was completely different, they were supposed to pretend to be lovers! The situation not getting any better for the young Draco after Phyr chimed in with his complement and Amira asked her question if she thought Phyr was cute. her face was such a deep crimson she looked like she was about to pass out from lack of blood to anywhere else in her body. Thankfully it was hidden beneath the hood.

All she was able to do was answer one question at a time, first one her name. " Aaliyah, Aaliyah Azura." Well that was one question down. " I.. come from the forest.... on...on the outskirts of......War Haven. I... am.. a healer. P,people come to me... Wh, when they need help." In her mind she was able to hear a content purr as if a cat found something it thoroughly enjoyed. Now came the last question, one that Aliya was unable to bring herself to actually answer. It wasn't that she did not think the male was cute, the complete opposite really, for being an elf he was attractive. But she did not know him very well and to answer such a loaded question after just meeting somone like that was both rude and mean. At least to her it was, so instead she merely bit her lip and looked down hanging her head slightly to allow the hood to sink over her head completely hiding her from view and the world.

[[OOC: ]]

User Image

korinzu

Linear Chan

Sinnful Shady

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Alex Randal

The Air Summoner

"When everything seems hopeless..."

Alex laid on the comfortable bed contemplating everything that had happened. He felt sadness when he knew he should be happy. He had escaped the city of death...But his father hadn't. Would his father be safe? They would sooner or later find out that he had escaped. The queen didn't like escapees. His father would have to come up with a pretty good lie as to why his son was no longer there. He closed his eyes and felt his mind drift.

A Few days prior.

"What about you?"
Alex stood in his room watching his father double check their gift to the War King. His small travel pack was sitting on the bed. He had to travel light if he was to escape. Bare essentials: flint and steel, a knife, and a change of clothes. Everything else would have to be improvised along the way. He luckily was able to fit his four chakram tightly in their holsters. They could be used for many considering their sharpness and range. Only metal of equivalent or better quality could stop them. Although Alex lacked the skill to take on tough opponents, monsters and common guard should be possible in small numbers. He touched them as his father spoke. "Alright you know the plan right? Got everything?"
Alex of course knew the plan. It had been planned for a long time. They had only been waiting for the right chance to enact it. The reaping was their chance. The guards were being redistributed so that the sacrifices would be easily maintained. The front gates were still heavily guarded as well as the walls, but the disposal gate was at a decrease. This was mostly because carts only went out that way. None came in and as such the searching was more lax there. His father was ignoring his question though and that truly annoyed Alex. "Yes and yes. NOW. What about you? What will you do until I come for you?"
His father turned and looked at him. He held the blade out to Alex and spoke. "I'll be fine. I'll tell the guards that you just disappeared one night, maybe ask them to hold a funeral for a foolish boy. You need to focus on your own problems. What happens to me in the end depends on your success. I fear that my kindness to the people will be seen as disobedience soon and as such I will be executed. You must convince the War King to accept us. If he won't come for me then at least you'll have your freedom."
Alex took the blade and listened. When he went to speak his father silenced him with a hand and then a hug. They both showed the man's thoughts. 'In the end, only you matter.' Alex embraced his father until he felt is father break it. Time to get to work...Alex attached the sword to his back and walked to the window. He spoke as he climbed out. "I will come back for you. You're not done being my father."
He didn't give his father time to protest. He slid out the window and onto the roofs of the houses. His plan went perfectly. He got to the disposal gate, rolled under a passing cart, grabbed on, and rode it out to freedom. The next part of his mission went decently but not great. It sucks trying to survive on knowledge alone, but he did it. His years of studying in the city library paid off as he successfully crossed the land between the Blood Queen's domain and the War King's Haven. He got plenty of chances to practice survival techniques he had only read in books. He even got to help a lost traveler find safety. The only downside was he had several encounters with angry wildlife. One encounter nearly cost him his life. Fights were not his forte. He can craft chakram that could slice down trees, but he lacked the skill to use them as effectively as an actual warrior. He survived though and made it to where he is now.

Present

Alex opened his eyes and remembered that he was to go see the king soon. Hopefully they would be able to come up with a way to rescue his father.

Company: Alone
Mood: Saddened
OOC: Bit of backstory and a confirmation that I am still here.

"...Stand up, smile, and fight for your happiness."

1classical_teddy8
Quote:
Quote:

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Then take my hand,
And let me color it on

his ribs.
Four inches

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

The ambassador laid peacfully in the soothing warmth of the water, her back resting against the marble stone while her head leaned backwards, her eyes shut. Within those moments, a shivering went down her back as she could feel a dark yet powerful presence, heading closer to this very place, the signature of the power matching only one whom she knew. No longer than a conformation came to her in the shape of a shuddering servent, announcing the unprepered arrival of none else then the right hand of the blood queen. A single flash of the green of her hues was enough to send away the messenger like a quivering child.
Niriveh was not pleased with the interruption, both for she had barely had the time to fully enjoy herself and since there was no talk of a visit planned for any close time. Instead of rushing out to meet with the man awaiting for her, the woman had slowly continued her preparation with no disturbance. Her refusal to fasten the process was was a silent statement of a reminder of her position and not a simple common puppet, though she knew better than delay for too long since it was still concerning a powerful being.
Finally, Niriveh rose to a stand, the droplets sliding down the curves of her luscious figure. The elf was well aware that she was an object of lust to many despite all being too frightful to act according to it or even showing it intentionally. She stepped with grace out of the basin and gripped the fabric placed near for her to dry. She then dressed herself, her cloth including a trouser and a top which revealed a large part of her cleavage and as well as some of her lean stomach, decorated elegantly with silver pattern and with emeralds, finishing with a long cape that attached to her shoulders.
All along and through the whole process, the door remained unlocked, open to a crack, inviting any inside, if they were ready to to face the consequences. The man could decide to step in at any time and Niriveh would marely turn to him with a pleasent smile, "Lord Kyrasor” , bowing similar to soldier though with far more grace, before straightening again, "It has been awhile since your last visit. If I wouldn't know better I would think you missed me” , her voice was like a velvet, teasing yet flirtatious and smooth, laughing shortly at her own joke. "To what do we owe the honor?” .

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====
THE RIGHT-HAND OF DESTRUCTION

User Image
(( O O C : ))

User Image

Kyrasor was lead by one of the ambassador's servants to her bed chamber. The size and elegance of the room reflected her status and power among the elves. The shapeshifter came to a halt in the center of the room his eyes set and the washroom door as the servant went to announce his presence. As quickly as the cowardly man had entered he turned and fled the washroom. Kyrasor's crimson eyes followed the man's path until he disappeared into the depths of the castle. "Coward" the words fell from his lips with a scoff as he approached the washroom. He pressed his hand against the door moving it aside to reveal the creature within. Kyrasor leaned against the door frame watching as Niriveh dried and dressed with her back turned. He was certain she could sense his presence but didn't speak. His eyes moved from the elf to his arm; he wounder if the Queen would punish his wandering eyes but there was no new torment she could impose upon him.

Nivireh turned once she had finished dressing herself and greeted Kyrasor. She bowed as a soldier would but some how maintained a subtle femininity. The elven woman returned to a standing position her smile as devious and playful as ever. She spoke with a voice that would have brought any weaker man to his knees but Kyrasor had learned not to fall prey to such tactics. Kyrasor's eyes settled on her feet and slowly traversed her frame until he looked her in the eyes. "Your assistance is needed" He rose from his place against the door frame and turned his back to Nivireh walking into her bed chamber. "The War Haven King continues to build his forces in blatant opposition to the Blood Queen. She is content to uphold her truce with the kingdoms. She will not pursue war as long as each kingdom offers up citizens for the Reaping." Kyrasor approached a window looking over the elven city "The weapon you used against the light elves will function perfectly against the War King. Once his people are devastated he will have no choice but to comply to our terms." The male turned away from the window to face Nivireh. His steps casually brought him before her "Will you give me the weapon by choice?"

Seek and Destroy
                                                  There is no escape and that is for sure
                                                  This is the end we won't take any more
                                                  Say goodbye to the world you live in
                                                  You have always been taking
                                                  but now you're giving
                                                  Running,On our way
                                                  Hiding,You will pay
                                                  Dying,One thousand Deaths☠...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI...am... T E R R O R

To make this post brief:
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Dark_Mokuna

NAME

NAME

NAME

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Then take my hand,
And let me color it on

his ribs.
Four inches

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

Niriveh could feel the stare of the other gliding along the lines of her form, despite herself facing the opposite direction, making her lips curve with a delighted smile but mimicked his silence before she turned.
When their eyes met, her own sparked with a light amusement at the obvious statement. She followed him out of the room and into her sleeping chamber, listening carefully and watching him closely though she stopped midway, gazing at the same view from afar. The ambassador kept quiet, even awhile after his preposition, analyzing it, a hand resting on her chin with thought while she remained still as he brought himself before her. A moment passed before she crossed without a saying, the room to the door, the movement raising the alert of the single guard standing outside. "No one has permission to enter as long as Lord Kyrasor is here, understood?” , she reminded him with no need but to emphasize the importance. The man had barely time to answer with a simple “Yes ambassador”, before the door closed once more.
The dark elf moved her hand with a gentle touch on the surface of the wall beside her, a purple glow radiating from it as she checked to see rather the spell cast against unwanted eavesdroppers was still activated, before eventually looking at the lord once more.
As she paid attention to what he has said, suspicion poked her mind. His whole speech, the expressions chosen to be used, something had seemed off to her. Niriveh circled the man and advanced to corner, where a couple of chairs with arms were set, facing one another, and sat on one, her eyes remaining all along on the Right Hand. "I think above all else, can understand my hesitation to hand away one of my most efficient, not to mention powerful, weapon I own” , she relaxed in the chair, placing one foot over the other while putting each hand an arm, eyes reflecting her calculated state of mind. "Especially, giving it toyou rather than to the authority of the Queen, she leaned towards her left side, closing her palm into a fist which she rested her head against while gazing with interest directly at the man, falling deeper into the cushions. "Who is the one requesting this favor Lord Kyrasor? Is it her royal highness or yourself?”, the woman asked directly, pointing towards his flaw of using the phrase “me”, which gave away the plan might not have been formed by the queen.
Sinnful Shady

Sugary Snack

User Image

Location: Sjahd’s Tavern xxxxxxxCompany: Phyr and Aaliyah xxxxxxx OoC: LOL, sorry I forgot the order we were posting in! Thanks to the wonderful Shady I remembered. ; w ;

Stece

korinzu

User Image

D’aw, look at the cute little babies! They were being all blushy and cute and fluffy and ugh, it got her right in the feels! Especially when he spoke of her looking good, d’aw, that was sure to make her an emotional pot of cute. However, when the little draco girl brought up the fact that herself and Phyr would look more convincing simply because they were both elves, Amarie instantly snorted, "We’re different kinds of elf. Besides, for it to look convincing I’d have to like him, obviously I don’t." Shrugging her shoulders, smiling a bit to herself, the woman continued, "Unlike you two, you’re both just the cutest little things~ Always blushing and holding hands in the face of danger, just charming really~" Amarie noticed these things, don’t think that she didn’t! She was always watching with those red hawk eyes of hers!

Growing silent now as the woman took her time to spit out what her name was and where she was from, Amarie twitched slightly at her stuttering. Not because it annoyed her, but because it was almost too cute, she was going to have an overload! She had to resist the urge to just full on bear hug the tiny lady, after all he should probably snap her spine and that wouldn’t be good… So instead she just muttered, "You are just the cutest little thing…" Blinking now, making some sort of connection in her mind, Amarie now questioned the both of them to cover up for Aaliyah’d trying to hide from answering if Phyr was cute or not, "So you’re both from the War Haven area? Have you both perhaps crossed paths before?" It seemed quite likely. But then again, if this dark elf was all Mr. Brute and she was all Ms. Super Sweet… She doubted that they would have. Still, maybe she healed his a** at one point or another?

Humming now, looking up and blinking when she spotted a sign hanging out into the street that held the name ‘Sjahd’s Tavern.’ "Ah, seems we’ve made it." Going out of her teasing mode and back to a serious façade, Amarie walked over to the door and pushed it open. Holding it there for the other two to enter, she stubbornly remained until everyone was inside. Looking around again, frowning as it was nothing nearly as nice as anything from her homeland, Amarie remembered her duty and went to the front desk. Taking out the card from a hidden location on her body, Amarie silently conversed with the man.

Nodding her head, signaling that their conversation was over, the elf and man moved in opposite directions, Amarie towards the drow and draco, the man towards the back. "He will lead us out." She now tucked the card away again on her person seeing as she was done with it, "I am unsure if it would be wise to go now, or wait for the human." Hell, she didn’t know his name either did she? People were so rude, not introducing themselves in times of crisis. "He did say he would come and find us… Yet I feel as if the moment we are all out, we shall go our separate paths." So how was he supposed to find them then? She assumed it was none of her concern… Yet she would feel a terrible weight on her conscious. "Hm… You’re both from war haven correct?" She knew she was correct, so she just kept going, "Would you both be so kind as to take me there?" She really had no reason to go there, but she felt that they should indeed stick together just to figure things out first. Like why everyone here felt to strange to her, it had started out with the human, now these two were giving off strange feelings. She had picked up on it when she took both their hands.

Feeling she needed some sort of reason for going to war haven, Amarie scanned her brain quickly and offered up a reason, "I hear they are a tough people. Looking at the both of you…" Especially the draco, "I’m not so sure~" Laughing lightly, Amarie added, "Plus it’s probably the safest haven from the queen…" She had heard that the king of that land was none too keen on helping the blood queen. Yet he still was wise enough not to full out disobey her yet… If rumors were based in a sense of truth, then indeed this might be the best location for them. "So are we all agreed?" Not like she was going to give them a choice really. She would drag them all if she had to! Don’t think she wouldn’t!

Shameless Lunatic

User Image
Just because I'm a little mouse that will not ░░░░░
stop me from seeing the big wide world ░░░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From her vantage point on the rooftop the small mouse sat her forepaws brushing over her ears as she had stopped to clean her fur. At least that was what it would appear if an eagle-eyed observer was to spot her though on closer inspection one might note that the beady black eyes kept a near constant watch on the palace gates opposite the building on whose guttering she perched. The mouse had been up and down the nearby roof trying to find the best vantage point ever since the dulled sound had come from within the castle. She could have sworn it had sounded like an explosion from within, but beyond an increase in the number of guards leaving the castle and entering the city she was disappointed that no further clues as to what had happened revealed themselves.

Still what had she expected, the general populace was so in fear of their despotic ruler that few would even raise their eyes to the palace let alone question what went on within, especially on the day of the Reaping. With one final brush of her paws over her whiskers she dropped back onto all fours and scurried to the drainpipe wriggling her way down and out the bottom and back into the street. At first she kept close to the walls of the surrounding buildings, if seen a mouse would hardly cause a stir but still in the open street there was a good chance of being stepped on.

Suddenly she froze, whiskers quivering and nose twitching as she sniffed the air burning? A human probably wouldn't have noticed it but someone nearby carried the scent of something burnt and dust, it was one smell amongst many but for the mouse it was easy to follow the faint trail in the air they left behind. Throwing caution aside she scampered after it following the faint trace the moving being. Barely dodging the feet of those in the street she ran as fast as her tiny form would allow until entering on of the city's many alleys the smell grew somewhat stronger and she slowed her pace her breath coming in small pants.

Cautiously making her way forwards her ears twitched as she heard the sound of a voice, apparently she had arrived during a conversation though sadly she appeared to have already missed part of it. Well this is interesting. The burnt smell was now coming from more than the one source, two people in fact. Hoping the two larger humanoids would have their attention on each other and the more pressing threats of the queens guards they seemed to be trying to avoid she risked moving slightly out into the alley hoping to get a better look at the two of them.

Without realising it the mouse sat back on its haunches as it took in the two of them, the light haired one leaning against the wall looked by far the worse for wear, though neither looked in prime condition.

░░░░ I may only be small but remember
User Image░░░░░ good things come in small packages
Following Baltek - Companyxx
The Blood Queens city - Locationxi i
Hope this came out ok it has been far too long since I last rp'd and I feel out of practice with my writing. Bleh - OOCxxxxxiii

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces