Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  MOVED

As an artist, do you think it's beneficial to read writing (i.e. fanfic, short stories) to help draw the OC?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 12 ]
No 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
I'm not sure. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It doesn't really matter to me. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Eternal Star

[[ WE HAVE MOVED !! ]]
Follow the spotlight.

Eternal Star

ⒶⓀⒶⓈⒽⒾ & ⒽⒶⓃⓈⒺⓁ
This is for a knb au fanfiction I'm writing in which Akashi Seijurou goes to law school and meets Hansel Arias, who is his roommate. They become good friends <3

{ ★ } Refs: my fav
xx:: Akashi Seijurou
xxxx ⇢ [ 1 ]
xxxx ⇢ [ 2 ]
xxxx ⇢ [ 3 ]
xxxx ⇢ [ 4 ]
xxxx ⇢ [ more of this babe ]
xxxx ⇢ you can just draw him in a suit <3 or a button down + a tie
xxxx ⇢ [ wiki ] click the first one.

xx:: Hansel "Ham" Arias
xxxx ⇢ [ ref ] drawn by Cryptic-x-Doll (see more under 'art received')
xxxx ⇢ [ hair ] #33, color: R192 G141 B121
xxxx ⇢ [ eye color ] R151, G209, B237
xxxx ⇢ [ pale ] - Hansel doesn't like being in the sun, so he doesn't get much exposure.
xxxx ⇢ [ earring in his left ear ] color: R151, G209, B237, Arias family insignia
xxxx ⇢ [ clothes ] something like that, please? <3 but everything green, make blue to match his eyes OR artistic freedom.
xxxx ⇢ [ doodle ] as a sort of ref?
xxxx ⇢ [ personality traits]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTimid, soft-spoken, insightful, childish, crybaby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe is quite shy and doesn't really say much at first, but once you get to know him, he opens up a lot more.
xxxx ⇢ [ glasses or contacts ]
xxxx ⇢ [ tons of extra notes ] { post }

{ ★ } What I'm looking for:
xxxxcouple or singles (Hansel takes priority if you want to do a single!)
xxxx ⇢ chibi (maybe), waist/knee up, full body, colors~, cute/detailed sketches
xxxx ⇢ Tons of pose ideas! Let's talk <3
xxxxNote: Full artistic freedom with the clothes! ♥.♥
xxxxBONUS: Draw Hansel with any of the ladies in my next post <3

{ ★ } Art Received: [ please do not steal these! Only use them as refs. Thank you! ]
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel } , { Hansel 2 } by mega kute
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel } & { Akashi } by Squirrelette
xxxx ⇢ { AkaHam Kissies } by Ghooosties
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel } by La Jolie Papillon
xxxx ⇢ { AkaHam Selfy } by unsolvedenigma
xxxx ⇢ { AkaHam Qts } by Yuberrific
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel 1 } , { Hansel 2 } by Melisu
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel Full Body } by Cryptic-x-Doll
xxxx ⇢ { Bum Hansel Chibi } by Xiyara
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel Hot Af Headshot } , { Hansel Hot Af Headshot w/ Glasses } by iNoticeMeKouhai
xxxx ⇢ { AkaHam Piggyback Ride } by Hekisei
xxxx ⇢ { AkaHam Shy Kissies } by HippoRaptor
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel } by Kitten Orphanage
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel Chibi } by Solemn Melody
xxxx ⇢ { AkaHam Zombie Apoc. AU pixel } by Nene-pyon
xxxx ⇢ { Hansel Freebie } by Robotic Rainbow

Eternal Star

ⓁⓊⒸⒺ'ⓢ ⓁⒾⒼⒽⓉⓈ
Avatars listed here are my OCs. RLC is not available for these OCs!

1. Majo✦Royale - The songstresses that capture the audience's heart..!
Majo✦Royale is a very cutesy, lovable group that specializes primarily in singing. Each member of the core has excellent vocal abilities that beautifully accentuates each other's. The captain actually delayed Majo✦Royale's debut in order to build this perfect harmony, and it has proved to be incredibly successful. However, due to this specialization, their dancing is a bit lacking (especially compared to 4amour) but they make up for that with their singing. Every member on the stage has something to contribute with their voice. Most of their performances are to lift up their listener's spirits, spreading positive messages to let people know that they're not alone.

{ ★ } Individual Refs:
xx:: Captain (Yuka)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The tektek is an outfit you can draw her in! Otherwise, you have artistic freedom with clothes~

> [ hair & eyes ] { Hair: black | R056 G056 B056 } { Eyes: blue | R044 G119 B141 }
> [ personality traits ] assertive, no-nonsense, hard-working, responsible
> [ loves ] painting, debating, organizing fun events
> [ talent ] powerful leading vocals, identifying hidden potential, cultivating potential to talent ; Leader of Majo✦Royale

xx:: Mina

The tektek is an outfit you can draw her in! Otherwise, you have artistic freedom with clothes~

> [ hair & eyes ] { Hair: light black? | R089 G089 B089 } { Eyes: brown | R144 G091 B074 } { you can change the design of the hairclips, but make it match her overall please! }
> [ personality traits ] enthusiastic, optimistic, cute, kind, thoughtful, naive
> [ loves ] oversized sweaters, cake + orange juice, stuffed animals, alternative rock
> [ talent ] capable of hitting very high notes, the best mix of singing and dancing ; Ace of Majo✦Royale
> [ important ] She has anorexia nervosa and is constantly fighting against it.

xx:: Tsukiko

Keep hair style the same please!

> Hair: brown | R068 G042 B029 ; tips dyed light brown | R212 G154 B120 } { Eyes: deep brown | R092 G049 B010 }
> [ personality traits ] relaxed, peacemaker, go-with-the-flow, level headed, responsible
> [ loves ] sports, shopping, make-up, photography
> [ talent ] Stabilizer, capable of hitting deep notes to harmonize with Mina, rapper ; Vice Captain of Majo✦Royale
> [ important ] She has self-esteem issues/body image issues, and insecure about herself sometimes.

xx:: Madelyne

> [ hair ] { like the girl's? } { R248 G223 B130 }
> [ eyes ] { left: R255 G222 B133 } { right: R000 G123 B064 } { heterochromia }
> [ personality traits ] bubbly/energetic, charismatic, just a happy person in general
> [ loves ] her phone, taking pictures (will often wink!), singing, dressing up
> [ talent ] "The Caged Songbird" - wide vocal range (hits both high and low with relative ease), vocal pillar of Majo✦Royale

xx:: Viviette
xxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keep hair style the same please!

> { Hair: dark brown | R105 G047 B000 } { Eyes: light brown | R211 G162 B123 }
> [ personality traits ] quiet, diligent, individualized, quirky, mysterious, competitive
> [ loves ] eating (always has something to munch on or drink!), dancing, reading books and watching movies
> [ talent ] "The Silent Swan" - 'dance genius' ; lead dancer of Majo✦Royale

2. 4amour - Only look at me...
4amour is a quartet of beautiful girls who who won't let anyone or anything stop them from loving themselves. Confident and strong, 4amour specializes in dancing and keeps their bodies in perfect shape to really captivate their audience. Because of their choice in specialization, 4amour's singing is a bit unimpressive, especially compared to Majo✦Royale, but they make up for it with incredible choreography. No movement is wasted on these ladies; everything means something in their dance. Most of their songs/performances revolve around love and body image, two things that people tend to struggle with, and encouraging girls (and guys!) to be strong in the face of these things.

{ ★ } Individual Refs:
xx:: Kiku

> [ hair ] { Hair: pale.. brown? | R175 G155 B149 } { Eyes: medium brown | R165 G097 B042 }
> [ hat ] Sweet Pink Date
> [ personality traits ] flirty, assertive, confident, emphathetic
> [ loves ] sparkles/glitter, reading books/manga, debate
> [ talent ] amazing spatial sense, best choreographer of her year ; Leader of 4amour

xx:: Iria

> [ hair ] { Hair: black | } { Eyes: brown | }
> [ personality traits ] very shy, reserved, self-conscious
> [ loves ] drawing manga, running her tumblr blog, listening to music, poetry
> [ talent ] rapper ; newest member of 4amour

xxxx > chibi, waist/knee up, full body, groups
xxxx > Note: Full artistic freedom with the clothes! ♥.♥

{ ★ } Art Received: [ please do not steal these! Only use them as refs. Thank you! ]
xxxx > { Lisabet Chibi } by nuddu { from a previous request! }
xxxx > { Madelyne } by Aseliina { omfg my favorite thing in the entire world }

Eternal Star

ⒺⓁⒾⓏⓄⓈⒺ
Elizabeth (xConfidential) & Jose (xClassified) on Fiesta.

{ ★ } Refs:
xx:: xClassified (Jose)
xxxx > [ Front ]
xxxx > [ Back ]

xx:: xConfidential (Elizabeth)
xxxx > [ Front ]
xxxx > [ Back ]

xx:: Side by Side
xxxx > [ 2gether4ever ]

xxxx > couple or singles
xxxx > Chibis, waist up or full body, colored or sketched well.
xxxx > Anything couple poses
xxxx > Note: Full artistic freedom with the clothes!

xxxx > { Moonlit Romance } by Darling Alyss

Eternal Star

ⓁⒶⒺⓇⒾⓁ'Ⓢ ⒷⒶⒷⒺⓈ
This section is for my friend Laeril Barastl. Avatars listed here are her OCs that are prioritized from the other thread and they may or may not be a couple. RLC is not available for these OCs, as well as OCs from the other thread.

{ ★ } Refs:
xx:: Felix Nole
> [ Info ]

> Brief Blurb:
> Felix was just an average man who grew up living a pretty average life, despite him living on his own since his parents split and left him at an orphanage; until he came upon something that seemed out of the ordinary during his teenage years. He discovered magic, but not the usual type of magic, it was dark and demonic magic. Becoming more of a recluse in his studies of the magic known as necromancy, he tapped into the ability to become a necromancer, summoning strange creatures from the Underworld to do his bidding. Of course, with humanity all about him being frighten of his potent skills there was no way he was going to be adopted and no possibility for him to stay there any longer. Calling S:IV headquarters to take care of him in some matter, he was swooped up by the organization and settled upon their strange ideals of destruction and renewal
- Laeril Barastl

xx:: Tyrone Alune
> [ Info ]

> Brief Blurb:
Tyrone is a scientist at the S:IV organization but he's not any normal scientist. He's known as "The Fallen" since he is an angel that become corrupt by going against his own kind, soaking the boiling blood into his wings. Originally white wings, that became tainted upon the touch of the kindred blood, and turned into pitch-black as he became furious with the agony he felt, he demanded some self-righteous acts be done upon him. The only thing that could be done is he would descend from Heaven and go straight to Hell for his pathetic pleads of change, there is nothing that can be cleaned of the corruption he begun. Stuck in a mortal body, still retaining his corrupted angelic appearance, he participated in S:IV.
- Laeril Barastl

xx:: Niel Hullen

> [ Info ]

> Brief Blurb:
An instructor of the LSA staff department and one of the leaders in the agency department. He becomes to be a father figure for Katrinis since she had no family originally since her being captured by the S:IV. LSA comes to save her and this man is the one who dragged her out and raised her among the other students and made her his top secret agent. Niel does have a lady friend who becomes to be like Katrinis' mother but, is not yet known and he is a neko just like Katrinis thus, the attachment. Niel carries guns along his belt using the bullets for healing wounds and wiping memory of horrible incidents.
- Laeril Barastl

xxxx > colored busts, waists, full bodies
xxxx > very specific poses; ask me!

{ ★ } Art Received:
xxxx > { Crystallyne } by hurriedly
xxxx > { Amelia } by Xiyara

{ ★ } See these characters in Action:
xxxx > { Roleplay }

Eternal Star

ⒶⓌⒶⒾⓉⒾⓃⒼ ...
xx gaia_crown

coffeeparlor
Star Stealing Prince
Duyennie
lulle313
cutiesign
osonio
buni-x
lildarklili
ll_Melly_ll
milkytears
Devil_Peaches
Meganchu
The Murder Recipe
doll-doll
Clefairykid
Candy Anklet

Eternal Star

ⓆⓊⓄⓉⒺ
xx gaia_crown
me here if you need me <3

Eternal Star

xx gaia_crown
Ba-bump!

Eternal Star

xx gaia_crown
Ba-bump!

Eternal Star

xx gaia_crown
Ba-bump!
I love knb ;v; /nudge your signature. redface
And also, I'd love to draw your couple, if you're interested in RLC, information is there. <:

Thank you!

Eternal Star

Ugh, I will talk to you about knb after the business talk is over ;u;
Thanks for your interest! I'll PM you asap ^-^

Eternal Star

xx gaia_crown
Ba-bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash