Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't use this website anymore and I have alot of gold about 110,000,000,000
so comment your wishlists along with the prices of all the items in the list and I'll try to give back to everyone that comments. Also I'm not so familiar with the forums so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, anyone feel free to redirect my post. Merry Christmas! heart ( Also I don't think this will get a lot of replies but if it does feel free to private message me for faster response)

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Maybe you should try the Charities forum if you're serious about this (:

Divine Muse

You should really keep it just in case you change your mind in the future. 3nodding

Shirtless Reveler

I agree with Jayce - as much as I'd love to shorten that list...

Undead Extinguisher

13,100 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Conventioneer 300

We would need to flynn to quit to and buy the stuff for our wishlists now, 100billion is feeling ever so closer to what 1million did a few years back.

I hope you have fun in your life without gaia, it's only the few remaining friends keeping me logging in now.

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
t0uche_amore
I don't use this website anymore and I have alot of gold about 110,000,000,000
so comment your wishlists along with the prices of all the items in the list and I'll try to give back to everyone that comments. Also I'm not so familiar with the forums so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, anyone feel free to redirect my post. Merry Christmas! heart ( Also I don't think this will get a lot of replies but if it does feel free to private message me for faster response)

I want the super supreme silver halo 20 b

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
heck yea go for it emotion_yatta

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Romantic Assailant

You sure are a funny looking Santa!

I want Bold Brows (21 bil) o 3o

I'm currently trying to find a smile item. I wish eyebrows and decent looking mouths were available by default. :C
Hukidasi... its normally sells for 8bil. If you happen to have one that would be nice. Currently the market place price is extremely high... like 58bil. I wouldn't expect anyone to buy that for me. I'm just saying. If you have that or Keiongaku Style it would help me finish my dream avi.

I personally agree with everyone else though.
What if you decide to come back? You wont have anything.
Maybe you should just keep it?
Guardian Aramelena
You sure are a funny looking Santa!

I want Bold Brows (21 bil) o 3o

I'm currently trying to find a smile item. I wish eyebrows and decent looking mouths were available by default. :C
My toes are nearly frostbitten! I really should have listened to Agatha when she told me to get some new winter boots.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
If you really are serious about not keeping that gold, may I suggest that you visit Welcome to Gaia with it? There are a lot of newcomers there who could use a nice item or two.

You could also purchase a bunch of items that're in the low billions and put them in the Dumpster Dive. It really brightens one's day to receive a nice item from there.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you're very kind and generous, but you should keep some of that gold for yourself, just in case! i also agree with the charity suggestions people are making.

if you feel like it, you're free to get anything off my wishlist. luckily there's a lot of cheaper items on there.

Heart Tamer

I would suggest trying the charity forum, or really, any forum other than the GCD. People here tend to either be well off or already purchase GC regularly.

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Oh my, that's so very generous of you! I'd love to knock off just about anything from my wishlist (it's listed on my profile if you're curious) but I agree with everyone else too. sweatdrop I think you should keep some of the gold and perhaps give the rest to Gaian charities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff