Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

25,425 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
AnExplodingRuby
Merry Christmas, hope everyone's had a good day.
To the thread starter, hope you're happier wherever on the internet you end up.

Merry Christmas to you too, friend! My day has been pretty good. 3nodding

Ruthless Strawberry

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
angelicgoddessofdeath
Alrighty then! Time for me to be brave!

... um hi everyone. How is everyone?
Really well! How are you?

Bunny

Kinky Pixie Stick
Ahh, makes sense. I tend to get irritated sometimes by younger immature people. But then I also realize, I'm pretty immature myself.
I have a lot of friends much older than me because of my sister, and I feel like they understand my feelings more than those younger than me.

Feisty Lover

15,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and wonderful New year! emotion_bigheart

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sorry to see a fellow 2004-er leave. ='< The avatar system here as well as certain community events always keep me coming back but inflation and the like has made sticking around a lot harder to do over the recent years...Good luck on your future endeavors.

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
DollyxColly
Awww! I'm sorry you're leaving. sad
But its good you're still here for the
holidays.
May this holiday give you a sweet taste!
What's that in your hand, eh? A lump of snow? I'd suppose you'd have me believe it's a snow cone and that's just "Original Flavor."

FRIG OFF!

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
ZabCat
pixie_cc
I definitely get what you mean. I keep an eye out to see if any of my old friends even check back in since this was the only way I had to keep in contact with them but nope. If I was even the slightest bit more busy in real life I probably would not be able to log in daily either. Which is sad because I'm not particularly social anyway and I really just like to play the minigames! But even that gets sad when there's this terrible atmosphere and people are just so unhappy with the way things have gotten in the background.
I used to play puzzles and fishing just for the awesome convos, but now it seems like "Hi!" scares people away...

I thought I was the only person with this problem. Then again, I guess with someone with my name happily saying hello might scare people off. sweatdrop

Familiar Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Loveless 13 The Elder
pixie_cc
Loveless 13 The Elder
just got back from watching the hobbit battle of five armies it was great

Oh nice! I really liked it! I spent the entire movie worried out of my mind because of the dragon sickness and I was just so sad in the end.

I know I kept thinking if only he would have relived sooner, he would have come to his senses

Right? And just poor Bilbo. I'm glad they were friends but for it to have worked out that way was just so sad.

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
Rae Rae Chopper
AnExplodingRuby

Nice paw-vi! (paw avi)

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
ZabCat
angelicgoddessofdeath
Alrighty then! Time for me to be brave!

... um hi everyone. How is everyone?
Really well! How are you?

Oh! I got a reply! I'm doing really well! Thank you for asking! How is your Christmas?
Rae Rae Chopper
AnExplodingRuby

Knock Knock! Who's there, you ask? YOUR COOKING. IT'S A JOKE.

Shy Gaian

ZabCat
Darkcon206

Well shoot that's a start....right there. What you just said to me is a start to a thread. Other randoms will come in and say what they do or what they like or agree with you etc. OTP is One true pairing from a fandom...and yes I googled it! LOL!!!!
Oh... Well. That is something I've never thought of. A random thread of randomness. I love it! And Google too!

I'm opening some Frozen Repose trying to get the baby Fafnir :/

Winter Kitten

12,490 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
well dinners down. now just got to wait for sweets!!!

Ruthless Strawberry

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
pixie_cc
ZabCat
pixie_cc
I definitely get what you mean. I keep an eye out to see if any of my old friends even check back in since this was the only way I had to keep in contact with them but nope. If I was even the slightest bit more busy in real life I probably would not be able to log in daily either. Which is sad because I'm not particularly social anyway and I really just like to play the minigames! But even that gets sad when there's this terrible atmosphere and people are just so unhappy with the way things have gotten in the background.
I used to play puzzles and fishing just for the awesome convos, but now it seems like "Hi!" scares people away...

Hahaha I am definitely one of those people that gets scared away! But I've always been a little antisocial anyway. And I do remember when you could join any room and just be let into the conversation easily. I definitely miss those easy chats a lot.
Roleplay fishing was the best! I just feel like a bad 'hostess' if I don't say hi at least. I feel like I can be a different person online, but I'm a lot less outgoing here than I am IRL...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff