Welcome to Gaia! ::

??

weird 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
cool 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
why would you want to wear that why 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Familiar Phantom

It's a tooth necklace.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I know it's weird and a little bit sinister but because of reasons I actually want to wear it.
The chain is v. long and non-adjustable. The size is... tooth-sized. I am a girl.
I think what I am asking is, what style of clothing would make the necklace not look totally crazy? Show me pics if you want!

Happy Christmas smile

Eloquent Vampire

I would say keep it long and tier it with other necklaces, maybe like two more. It's actually pretty subtle, which is cool. As far as outfit, again it being so subtle, it would go with most anything.

I wear a kitten skull necklace pretty much daily, and most people don't even recognize it for what it is.
i don't think it's really sinister
then again i work in dental so
i've seen tooth necklaces, some
even dipped in gold.

anyway i think this would look best
with black clothes. something trendy.

Desirable Datemate

If you wear it with something white like a white blouse with ruffles it wont stand out much.
It's cool though I wouldn't think it was weird if I saw it in person just kinda different.

Dapper Darling

Where did you get it???? emotion_kirakira

I have a thing for bone jewelry. Right now I have a deer toe bone (advertised as a "dragon's tooth" at a RenFest), stag antler tip earrings, and a bear claw necklace. And then I've favorited a few shops on Etsy that have more. <3

Moving on. Depends on if you want it to be the focus of the outfit or not.
Wearing it alone with a plain black shirt (preferably crew cut or boat neck since it's a longer necklace and wouldn't sit right with a V-neck, unless you double wrapped it) would make it stand out since it's white on black. People in direct contact with you may notice, but since it's a human tooth it's not like it's visible from a distance.

If you want it to look more "natural" and almost hide it, then the layering idea someone else posed would work well. Also wearing it with more earthy tones (since bone is actually more of a light tan unless it's bleached) would be nice, and then have some other small gold necklaces to tier above it. 3nodding

Familiar Phantom

thanks everyone for your replies biggrin

Harlequin Hearted
Where did you get it???? emotion_kirakira

The brand is Cheap Monday and you can buy it from Asos or from the Cheap Monday site :3 Thanks for your tips :3

Phantom

it matches well with batwings and long sleeves shirts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff