Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
RandomKate
I know for sure I'm not the only one suffering from this problem. I've logged in everyday and claimed all the grants, yet no box containing Santa March (plus the achievement given to those who do this). I know it's available as people have been getting it.

I haven't gotten my gift or achievement, and I have saved all twelve gift boxes, unopened until the issue is resolved.

I haven't files a ticket yet, but I will be doing it in the next couple of days. I hope this gets resolved very soon for all of us!

Self-sustaining Garbage

39,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I haven't gotton the achievement or the item. Gaia is really starting to loose sight of whats important to its users.

kenshinh42's Wife

Friendly Sweetheart

24,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
should I open a ticket to let them know I did not receive either or do we need to wait?

Dedicated Feeder

I collected all 12 items on 3 accounts, and have not gotten it on any of them. On this account, the boxes are all (Except one) unopened. All have been opened on the other two.

Cyclops

my boxes have been opened was that what made it not work? Idk but I logged it and got them all four days and still havent gotten the achievement or santa march
RandomKate
I know for sure I'm not the only one suffering from this problem. I've logged in everyday and claimed all the grants, yet no box containing Santa March (plus the achievement given to those who do this). I know it's available as people have been getting it.

I too, have not received the Santa March - it's very frustrating.

Tipsy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50
I received mine. Tried to open it and received an error message crying
Still haven't got mine yet.
I filed a ticket, but I heard with Gaia that can be something they'll get to months later.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
miku_gyaru
I received mine. Tried to open it and received an error message crying

When did you receive yours?
There was an issue with not being able to choose the human or animal item when the boxes first came out, but that was fixed fairly quickly.
I haven't heard of anyone else receiving an error message, so far.

Dapper Pup

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Same for me. I made a point to get the box every day, but so far no achievement and no Santa March... crying

Invisible Enchanter

I want my santa march sad

Destitute Wench

sad No staff alert. I thought for sure we would have gotten a Staff Alert today - Monday 12/29. If not to tell us that the glitch has been fixed, at least to ask us to be patience that they're working on it. sad

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sooo I stll dont have santa march

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

Add me to the list of people who didn't get the box or the achievement. I've got 5 accounts and some of them got the goodies and some didn't, just like Halloween. This is lame.

Beloved Bunny

as much as i'm saddened by the fact that so many
people didn't get the santa march, i'm glad i'm not
the only one who still hasn't received it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff