Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I need that Hexmistress.

Omnipresent Spirit

Spyrite
spirit box
Idk, I was really expecting to get bombarded with new items, recolors, and rigs today, maybe tomorrow?

Do you think they will update tomorrow? It is Christmas after all. Forgot if they update things on the 25th.
They probably will. I think the updates are pre-coded and are released at a certain time.

Dead Hellraiser

The story of The Ladybug Princess made me a little teary. It's a sweet dedication behind an item. Looks really cute, too.

The new marches are adorable, though I don't think I'd use them.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
-goes a little crazy trying to find the individual marches in the CS- -realizes they are only being sold in a bundle-
Dang it, why'd they do that? I don't have the GC for the bundle, but if they were being sold individually, I'd get the Reindeer or Penguin one. Gr.>.>

Questionable Warlord

Niki-Senpai

BWAHAH! Shuddup~!! ,,> o <, ❤︎

Yeah, it's a little upsetting when they come out with not pure black or white, especially when it looks oh so close that it's hard to tell. I think they could have pushed the values a little more so it has more dimension to it. It doesn't have as much of the wow factor as the original had.

ALSO omfgthankyousomuchh~ TT o TT

*bows slighty* you're most welcome, kouhai! Continue being awesome! :>

Conservative Explorer

Ladybug Princess is so adorkable! I also love the meaningful story behind it. That's what I call friendship and dedication.
heart 3nodding heart

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

THE LADYBUG PRINCESS OMFG A GOOD GOLDEN TICKET ITEM

FINALLY I CAN HAVE AYA BREA HAIR!!!! I COULD MARRY THE USER WHO MADE THIS ITEM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In other news now we need the dress she wears

Enduring Spirit

spirit box
Spyrite
spirit box
Idk, I was really expecting to get bombarded with new items, recolors, and rigs today, maybe tomorrow?

Do you think they will update tomorrow? It is Christmas after all. Forgot if they update things on the 25th.
They probably will. I think the updates are pre-coded and are released at a certain time.

Ah! Okay, then. Hope tomorrow's items have a wow factor. Also, Merry Christmas1
Spyrite
spirit box
Spyrite
spirit box

Ah! Okay, then. Hope tomorrow's items have a wow factor. Also, Merry Christmas1
I used to worry that my tongue would somehow get frozen to my lip ring, but now I know that I have way worse things to worry about in this cold. Like a dragon, or that it will never end.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Akari Yui
The ladybug item looks like a user created item. Pretty cute. The march bundle is nice and frozen tear is monochrome.

No paw stuff though.
+1 to this......

come on gaia for crying out loud listen to your paw community! we want stuff too

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Okay the Ladybug Princess isn't something I use, but I got punted in the feels behind the creation of it ; o;

But other than that it's an okay update.

User Image
Ami Satomora
Okay the Ladybug Princess isn't something I use, but I got punted in the feels behind the creation of it ; o;

But other than that it's an okay update.

User Image
Here's the silver lining: We could probably build a snow fort as huge as Gambino's mansion and it would never melt. Let's get started on the permits and floorplan models.

Beau

I really want that polar bear march. I love polar bears. o uo
Even have a little stuffed one.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Awwww they didnt do the penguin march in yellowwww

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Torhu-chan
Niki-Senpai
Aw, thank you for tipping!
And enjoy your holiday celebrations. :3

Thank you and you're welcome~ c:
        I hope you enjoy your holiday as well!

RandomKate
I need that Hexmistress.

I'm not usually a fan of gold accents, but I surprisingly like the new Hexmistress as well. I'm a little surprised that Gaia would do such minor changes to a recolor, not that I'm complaining.

BIacksmith
*bows slighty* you're most welcome, kouhai! Continue being awesome! :>

Aww thanks, you keep being awesome too!
        Happy holidays to you, Senpai!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items