Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

Added a bump contest to get some posts in.

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cluttered Cat

No takers?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dear santa:

I have been a very good girl this year i would love to get Israfil's Wings or Scarlet Mist for x-mas i have been working hard on saving up gold to try and get my dream avi thats posted on my profile santa if you could help me on my quest on my new avi I would greatly apprishiate it thank you so much Santa i hope you make a safe trip arround the world Merry x-mas

Dark heart
Dark Aruskhor
Dear santa:

I have been a very good girl this year i would love to get Israfil's Wings or Scarlet Mist for x-mas i have been working hard on saving up gold to try and get my dream avi thats posted on my profile santa if you could help me on my quest on my new avi I would greatly apprishiate it thank you so much Santa i hope you make a safe trip arround the world Merry x-mas

Dark heart
Your cooking is so tough that I'm contemplating starting a shoe company, just to give your overcooked meat some kind of purpose.
Dark Aruskhor
Dear santa:

Dark heart

Did you fill out the proper dragon slaying forms? If not, I'll need you to do so before you attack Fafnir again. It's a rather lengthy process, you see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff