Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I decided to log back into gaia for the first time in almost....7 years. Its been a long time obvioysly, and a lot has changed. Anyone wanna chat with me and fill me in on what's new, possibly give me a reason to stick around? I'm toying with the idea of staying on here again, maybe do some RPing, but am curious as to how things have changed.

So, lets chat!

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi and welcome back!
*points down to the link in the signature* That'll get you caught up with what happened with all the inflation and whatnot, and I hope you can settle very well :33

Pchooo's Husbando

High-functioning Lunatic

Magically Clueless

*points down to the link in the signature* That'll get you caught up with what happened with all the inflation and whatnot, and I hope you can settle very well :33

^Inflation is probably the biggest thing that's changed. Aside from that, there's just a ton of new items (and most of them cost too much).

Welcome back. razz
Well, inflation was always a problem before. The Cash shop didnt help matters when it first opened. Is ZOmg still buggy as hell? Or is not a thing anymore?

Pchooo's Husbando

High-functioning Lunatic

Neko_Shinobi
Is ZOmg still buggy as hell? Or is not a thing anymore?

Last I heard it was taken down for 'extended maintenance'. I think that was back in October? I don't think it's back up yet but supposedly they will be putting it back online eventually.

Relentless Glitch

Wakkaa
Neko_Shinobi

Last I heard it was taken down for 'extended maintenance'. I think that was back in October? I don't think it's back up yet but supposedly they will be putting it back online eventually.

It's gone. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/update-on-zomg-maintenance/t.94749579_1/#1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/some-zomg-clarifications/t.94763911_1/#1

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Wakkaa
Neko_Shinobi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nope, zOMG! is gone. They gave it the ax about a month ago. I would go search the announcement for you, but it'd take forever D:

No worries, asking is usually faster then searching, and I'll take your words for it XD. I was part of the beta back when it released, but with so many people on it at once, the lag was awful, and the battles were always buggy. It was much more fun just to RP as your gaia character.

Hmmm, what else may of changed....are Guilds still really big?

Pchooo's Husbando

High-functioning Lunatic

Dalia Royce
Wakkaa
Neko_Shinobi

It's gone. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/update-on-zomg-maintenance/t.94749579_1/#1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/some-zomg-clarifications/t.94763911_1/#1

User Image
Oh good, homestucks is still a thing here! Hurray for the end of the omnihiatus! biggrin
Geezus! I just looked at the marketplace....billion, there's stuff for a billion gold! Having a million was a grand achievement last time I was on, has acquiring hold gotten easier?

Adorable Nymph

15,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
no, get over it or get gone

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

*reads title*

*starts singing in head*

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople