Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
VaniIIa Tea
Sheepalicious
?

>____> Well...that was the strangest thing. I just typed out a handful of things in reply, but Gaia ATE everything I typed. Weird. Anyway, as I said, if Taron is purely loyal, then I think that would be our best bet. Farore could perform some sort of 'Secret Keeper' spell upon him, that way the Goddesses can reveal themselves to him in confidence and not be worried about their identities being spoiled by him.

Also, I think aliases/nicknames are a great ideas, but perhaps something a touch less obvious.... I will need time to think of something clever, and I'm open to suggestion. biggrin

Nayru could do something like "Ryu", meaning dragon or w/e since most eastern cultures relate dragons to rivers.

im gunna have farore's be fae, or another word for fairy

din, well, her name is so short XD perhaps nid? JKJK
din would be a tough one

Ice-Cold Rogue

Sheepalicious
VaniIIa Tea
Sheepalicious
?

>____> Well...that was the strangest thing. I just typed out a handful of things in reply, but Gaia ATE everything I typed. Weird. Anyway, as I said, if Taron is purely loyal, then I think that would be our best bet. Farore could perform some sort of 'Secret Keeper' spell upon him, that way the Goddesses can reveal themselves to him in confidence and not be worried about their identities being spoiled by him.

Also, I think aliases/nicknames are a great ideas, but perhaps something a touch less obvious.... I will need time to think of something clever, and I'm open to suggestion. biggrin

Nayru could do something like "Ryu", meaning dragon or w/e since most eastern cultures relate dragons to rivers.

din would be a tough one
Maybe something sound/music related for Din? Since, you know, din can refer to a lot of noise. Sorry for butting in, just tossing a suggestion at ya.
Lia Syuki
Sheepalicious
VaniIIa Tea
Sheepalicious
?

din would be a tough one
Maybe something sound/music related for Din? Since, you know, din can refer to a lot of noise. Sorry for butting in, just tossing a suggestion at ya.

Jaz would be nice.....as in Jazz. Lot of sound and dancing involved. XD Ty for the idea!
Also, POSTING STYLES ARE DONE! biggrin
LOOKIT THIS, IT'S PRETTY! XD

Questionable Lunatic

Sheepalicious
VaniIIa Tea
Sheepalicious
?

din would be a tough one
Din could be Steve or Eustace you know like the pac man ghost who are pinky blinky inky and Clyde

Questionable Lunatic

VaniIIa Tea
nachopower
taron post coming, soon, thing is i've been having some trouble with the writing

Not quite sure where I should drop Din into. Any suggestions? : D
how about eldin volcano/death mountain?

Ice-Cold Rogue

VaniIIa Tea
Lia Syuki
Sheepalicious
VaniIIa Tea
Sheepalicious
?

din would be a tough one

Jaz would be nice.....as in Jazz. Lot of sound and dancing involved. XD Ty for the idea!
No problem. ^ _ ^ I had sound-based names on the brain anyway. XD
Also, awesome! emotion_kirakira
I should make a Triforce of Courage icon....just to finish the set. *pokes at icons* :O <3

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
VaniIIa Tea
OKAY, So deets for Nayru

Seriously guys, Jack spoilers coming If you want to be surprised by Jack story stuff later SHIELD YOUR EYES. Or don't highlight, choice is yours. Sorry if this backstory interferes with yours, but the only reason I am not playing Nayru is because I have 3 characters already >_<. Just let me know if I should axe this.

Okay, first and foremost, I'm an Oracle of Ages junkie, and Jack is THE oracle of ages character, like dude oozes that game. Lived in Labrynna, has the Noble Sword, and....well, we'll get to the rest.

First, the easy part. Jack is Ralph's reincarnation in the present because the goddesses realized that things were gettin way too weird. Who better to bring back, right? Well, this is where things are kinda complicated, you see, the goddesses thought that bringing heroes of old into the mix would be a good idea, and Nayru did a little bit of meddling. Everyone ships Nayru and Ralph from that game, so no brainer, Nayru missed Ralph from the last time she took a human form. Hence, new Ralph, Jack, happened.Then, Jack gave destiny the great big middle finger and took off on a sailboat, so she meddled a bit and caused him to wind up on Labrynna, where she took the human form from time to time named Nissa to observe the mortals, and nursed Jacky boy back to health.

This time, though, things were different. Jack was much more forward than Ralph in his affections and was more ambitious. Unlike the Ralph she had defending her in the oracle quest, this man wasn't from royalty or in any way coddled. He was hard working, determined, and worked hard trying to earn his affections. Though surprised by the thought of being smitten by a mortal, Nayru gave in to the idea of trying to maintain a relationship with a hylian to see what the experience was like, almost completely forgetting that he would be needed in Hyrule.

Fate doesn't like that s**t happening, and neither do the forces of evil. Long story short Ghirahim showed up to give Jack the proverbial backhand because the forces of evil didn't want a half sage half goddess running around (if it was even possible, but why would he take that chance.) and Nayru(as Nissa) sent Jack to the sacred realm to save him.

TL;DR, Nayru is Jack's "dead" girlfriend.

I can retconn this out if needed, as I said.

Questionable Lunatic

whats wrong with southern California, friday we were freezing, saturday we were melting and today it hasn't stop raining,

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
nachopower
Sheepalicious
VaniIIa Tea
Sheepalicious
?

din would be a tough one
Din could be Steve or Eustace you know like the pac man ghost who are pinky blinky inky and Clyde

Ive always like hencrick

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
VaniIIa Tea
I should make a Triforce of Courage icon....just to finish the set. *pokes at icons* :O <3

MAKE ONE AND SEND IT TO ME!
ima make a posting style similiar to yours for farore, but more to my style biggrin

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
VaniIIa Tea
Lia Syuki
Sheepalicious
VaniIIa Tea
Sheepalicious
?

din would be a tough one

ITS SO GORGEOUS

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
nachopower
whats wrong with southern California, friday we were freezing, saturday we were melting and today it hasn't stop raining,

im gunna resub my farore profile

Questionable Lunatic

Sheepalicious
nachopower

im gunna resub my farore profile
Ockay biggrin

Devoted Zealot

nachopower
Sounds like the weather we get here in the Carolinas all winter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff