Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merzilla
Sakura~of the darkness~

Oh yuck! I hope you have a fast recovery. I'm jealous that you only had 3. I had(have) 4 of them and have only been able to get 2 out so far. Take care and rest up!

Yeah, I only had 3 canines until I was 17 then the fourth grew in. Hoping the fourth wisdom tooth never does. Laying in bed is my best friend right now. Well I hope your last two come out quickly and recovery is nice and easy.

Ice-Cold Rogue

Sorry for still not having that Rose post up yet. My internet has been next to nonexistant for the past couple of days. Still is, for that matter. xp Hopefully I'll be able to get something up in a day or two, but that depends on either how often I can get to another computer or how long until my house's wifi decides to cooperate with me.

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
My wisdom teeth came in way late and my job's dental insurance is next to nonexistent, so I have much envy for you girls who have them out. Good luck with recovery though!
Thats why I love moms insurance it made getting them pulled really cheap. And with how dizzy/sleepy the oxycodone has made me i'll post in a few days when i'm doing better. Well hope you can get yours pulled qith out too much trouble

Devoted Zealot

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. Been working on a personal project of mine. Will post soon.

Ice-Cold Rogue

Hopefully everyone's doing okay. I mean, I understand being busy with work, school, chores, and other commitments, but everyone seems to have just... Poofed for a while.

Dapper Receiver

I've just been kinda waiting for replies, but yeah. It's gotten pretty quiet. Hopefully there's a little more activity over the weekend or something.

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
I'm waiting on a link post so that I can follow up with adeline recognizing Lana. I don't like interrupting dialogue.
Sorry been dying from meds making me extremely nauseous and dizzy. I will work on posting Anise by tomorrow night sorry for the delay. Haku will come after more activity at the inn happens.

Dapper Receiver

D: don't feel like you have to though! Feel better and take care of yourself first, Saku! ;w;

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
So are the brotherhood characters all waiting for Lana to arrive at the tavern?

Questionable Lunatic

IcarusRed
So are the brotherhood characters all waiting for Lana to arrive at the tavern?
sort of
I'm doing better now that i'm able to eat properly so when I do take the meds they don't wear me out as much.

Dapper Receiver

IcarusRed

Im steering her towards it, but she isn't intentionally headed toward the brotherhood because she isn't aware of the secret meeting that's about to take place. If that makes any sense.

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'll post soon. I have just been so busy with school lately :c ugh...

I guess Ill start Illua (or Lua) in the streets of castle town. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces