Sunraiser
nachopower
Merzilla
nachopower
Merzilla
Hey! there biggrin

Howdy! •w• And yes, omocat is so great!
guess we are stuck on the rp since sheep went mia for a month now

Nah, don't worry about being 'stuck'. I can take over Farore, so one less worry there. We just need to find someone to pick up Zelda and Hylia.
stupid not working pirate pad

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
nachopower
Sunraiser
nachopower
Merzilla
nachopower
Merzilla
Hey! there biggrin

Howdy! •w• And yes, omocat is so great!
guess we are stuck on the rp since sheep went mia for a month now

Nah, don't worry about being 'stuck'. I can take over Farore, so one less worry there. We just need to find someone to pick up Zelda and Hylia.
stupid not working pirate pad

Ugh...I know. Connectivity issues left and right. >.o;

Questionable Lunatic

Sunraiser
so what are you planning to do with Farore and Nayru?

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
nachopower
Sunraiser

Nayru I was planning on having her hiding out in Kakariko somewhere, likely by the graveyard, setting up shop under the guise of a fortune teller for now, and NOT in fact by the Lake or River as Din suspected (which would have been too obvious a choice).

Din has the season gems but not the rod, without which the powers of the gems is severely limited. And Nayru has the tuning gems from the harp of ages, but not the harp itself, again, limiting the time powers to simple 'fortune telling'. Farore was the one who hid the relics away, presumably in Hyrule somewhere, since both Labrynna and Holodrum were at peace and there was no need for them there anymore.

We can use the adventure Link and the others go on to retrieve the rod and harp eventually, as Farore deciphers her own riddles. :}

Questionable Lunatic

Sunraiser
nachopower
Sunraiser

Nayru I was planning on having her hiding out in Kakariko somewhere, likely by the graveyard, setting up shop under the guise of a fortune teller for now, and NOT in fact by the Lake or River as Din suspected (which would have been too obvious a choice).

Din has the season gems but not the rod, without which the powers of the gems is severely limited. And Nayru has the tuning gems from the harp of ages, but not the harp itself, again, limiting the time powers to simple 'fortune telling'. Farore was the one who hid the relics away, presumably in Hyrule somewhere, since both Labrynna and Holodrum were at peace and there was no need for them there anymore.

We can use the adventure Link and the others go on to retrieve the rod and harp eventually, as Farore deciphers her own riddles. :}
okay

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
Human sized at the moment.
How is Sakueggy?

Questionable Lunatic

I don't want this to die sad crying
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
Human sized at the moment.
How is Sakueggy?

Sorry i've been pretty dead lately from work and since the crash I was in. I will get something up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Greedy Trader

Hello c:
Still around. Life, yay!

I'm still down for playing Ikana, gotta review her character it's been so long though.
umm. I would say I'd play another character since I have so much free time but I'm brain dead for character ideas, and what we'd need in the rp atm. (i'll prolly brainstorm ideas anyways)

Do we know who all is still in the rp and whose just busy or whatever?
We could see if anyone's dropped and open up some spots for new peeps to join in.

Questionable Lunatic

that could work

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
srry for my long absense, ill post tomorrow. >W<

Also i found a pic ill use for fiamata C:
User Image

saku will recognize the pic from 2 other rps but razz lol

Greedy Trader

Greedy Trader

nachopower
that could work

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'll be stepping out of the rp.
If ya'll every reboot though lemme know and I'll try to join up again sometime! It was fun!
c: See ya'll around!

Questionable Lunatic

So who's still aboard this sinking ship?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff