Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

TL;DR version: I went back to my hometown to my old house where everything was dark/greyish, my parents left me and drowned. I was at home fighting demons instead of going out. My grandpa's ghost was an a** (not literally). I headshot a demon. A white-haired, yellow-eyed girl that was apparently my best friend appeared out of nowhere to help me. And I don't remember more. My brother didn't take part in the dream though.

Novel-like narration (because I'm bored af, so why not)
My POV.
Everything around me was dark. The wood on the floor was creaky and old. It looked like it could be lifted easily and put back together with only some nails, what actually kept them together.
In the same room as me there was my mum. We were both facing the bed and she had a tired look on her face. "You should pack your things, Ella." she said while grabbing the clothes on the bed and floor and folding them neatly, placing them in the luggage we had brought. I had nothing else better to do, so I began packing, peeking over my shoulder every now and then to look at her expressionless face. Not long after, my father came in as well. He began talking about me like I wasn't there, just saying they had to take me out of the house soon or else I'd grow attached, among other things that didn't interest me. Both sighed and looked at me, asking whether I was ready to go. Truth to be said, I felt reluctant, like something bad would happen if I went with them at that moment, so I ended up saying I'd rather stay a bit more than go right away. However, they ignored my request and left without me, "Whatever, we're going." being their last words.
They took their luggage and left to a small wooden boat outside. I wasn't there to see anything, but I could sense and picture what they were doing and the surroundings. Those were very unappealing, maybe as the much as the house. A thick fog dominated the area and the water was dirty and gross, but calm. Overall, it looked like a swamp covered in white smoke.
The wooden boat was very small; I don't even know how I would've fit in there if I accepted to tag along. Either way, they put everything in the boat and oared into the fog.
I hadn't left the room for the following 2 hours. All that time was spent processing their actions and watching them as a bitter feeling grew inside. A few minutes later, my parents' boat suddenly filled with water (that had become clearer and less thick) and took them down with it into the depths. I only sighed as I stood up and thought "I knew better" to myself.
Once alone in the house and unable to leave, I left the room and roamed around the house. It was much bigger than before. I'd say "2 extra floor" kind of bigger. How odd.
The room I was in at that moment was very wide. The wall in front of me was made of glass and in front of it there was a big, old-fashioned desk with some papers on it and a pen. It also had a huge chair that matched it. That was about it, though. On the other side, the floor had some holes here and there. Right in the centre, there was a small handle to what seemed an entrance underground.
The most relevant aspect was on my right: a small door. I walked up to it and opened it. It led to a long, narrow tunnel, in which I entered without a doubt. The strolling seemed endless, but when I reached the end, another door awaited me. I opened it too, only to be presented with another narrow, long tunnel. Funny, the house didn't seem like it could bear such long passages from the outside. I had to go through two more doors and tunnels before arriving to a small room, where a gun and a silencer rested. The gun was charged, but ammo was scrambled on the floor so I decided to take it with me just in case. As I made my way back into the big room, I took off my belt and wrapped it around my left leg tightly and used it to keep my gun with me and in place.
Back into the luxury lounge-sized room, I noticed something was off. I had no idea what, but something was wrong. Almost intuitively, I walked up to the handle in the centre of the room and slid it to my left. It led to a small compartment in which only 1 person would fit. However, again, in the centre there were another 2 handles on 2 wood plates that looked like could be slid divergently. I closed the lid above me and leaned down towards those wood plates and slid them slowly. Fresh air flew out of the stone tunnel the entrance led to. I kept looking until a light appeared and started approaching. It came closer and closer, until I figured it was something I shouldn't have come across, a demon. I quickly closed the them, but it was too late. The emitted light would creek into the small line that separated both lids, but it looked like the demon walked back and forth underneath the area I rested. My heart started pounding heavily; it obviously knew I was there. I could only pray the thing would be human, or at least killable. I wondered, "Why won't it open the lids, it's not that hard to do." but I was relieved it didn't.
I took my gun from my belt and put the silencer. With slow movements, I opened the lids just enough so the gun could fit in. I took a few moments to pray it'd work, then I closed my eyes and shot. Shortly after, I opened them and through the small opening no light was being shed. I risked it and opened the lids wider and indeed, there was no more light, only a smashed skull. I assumed it was dead, but I didn't want to get myself in trouble just yet so I didn't venture through the stone tunnel. Who knows where it would lead me to.
Right after opening the big, main lid that led to the big room, a white-haired girl with yellow-coloured eyes awaited me. "Get up," she said "it's no good to be alone in here."
I took her hand and she pulled me out of the small compartment. She was my best friend, and I was more than glad to have her around.
We sat on the floor and chatted for a while, until an old voice began storytelling. It was my grandfather's voice. We both stopped and listened to it, trying to find its source, but seemed to come from no particular palce. We gave up on it not long after and just enjoyed the story. However, moments after, my best friend turned at me, half-horrified and asked with a shattering voice: "Your grandfather didn't tell us this fairytale... did he?". I looked at her confused and shook my head.
All of a sudden, she ordered me to cover my ears and I did so. She did it too and a bit after, my grandfather's ghost formed out of thin air, very mad and unappealing. It let out a big roar that pierced through my ears, making me shut my eyes in disbelief. I only opened them when I felt my friend pulling me by the arm and making me run behind her. The ghost chased us quickly and I kept shooting at it, even though all the bullets went right through his body without any damage. "Damnit you idiot!! What makes you think it would work??" I screamed internally. We both kept running to no apparent place.

Conservative Mechanic

iii had a nightmare that my teeth were falling out

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Darkness blinds us all

User Image

What was the ambient like tho question

Conservative Mechanic

inner grandma
Darkness blinds us all

User Image

i dontttt even remember

all i remember is feeling like my teeth were getting loose and then falling off

it felt so realistic i was traumatized
Darkness blinds us all
inner grandma
Darkness blinds us all

User Image

i dontttt even remember

I used to worry that my tongue would somehow get frozen to my lip ring, but now I know that I have way worse things to worry about in this cold. Like a dragon, or that it will never end.

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Darkness blinds us all
inner grandma
Darkness blinds us all

User Image

i dontttt even remember

User Image

I never had any of those dreams, though!
All I did was one in a flesh room when I was 5, another pregnant at 12 and then that one in the 1st post

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
i had a dream that my dad mouthed off to a fast food employee and they shot him. i think had a dozen repeats of the same dream, like it was a video game, and i had to make everything happen just right, so that when the employee shot, he missed my dad, and cops could apprehend him.

it was strange and surreal.

Dangerous Sweetheart

i actually had this nightmare about two weeks ago or so
but i was being held at gunpoint, right at my temple, and i was trying not to shiver in fear bc that might get me killed faster even though i was like sobbing
and i remember my heart was beating super fast though maybe it was just the adrenaline or maybe it was out of sheer terror
and when they pulled the trigger, i woke up

annnnnd now i think my brain is trying to tell me something sweatdrop

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Elishavette
i had a dream that my dad mouthed off to a fast food employee and they shot him. i think had a dozen repeats of the same dream, like it was a video game, and i had to make everything happen just right, so that when the employee shot, he missed my dad, and cops could apprehend him.

User Image

Sounds kinda cool taking in consideration it functioned like a game
still, could you save your dad in the end question

Elishavette

YOU. YOU THERE. FETCH ME A PLATE. If I don't like what's on it, you're out of here.

lasagna's Darling

Creamy Delight

Sleep paralysis, not a nightmare but it's the worst thing I've ever experienced while sleeping.

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Zyrellia
i actually had this nightmare about two weeks ago or so
but i was being held at gunpoint, right at my temple, and i was trying not to shiver in fear bc that might get me killed faster even though i was like sobbing
and i remember my heart was beating super fast though maybe it was just the adrenaline or maybe it was out of sheer terror
and when they pulled the trigger, i woke up

annnnnd now i think my brain is trying to tell me something sweatdrop

User Image

Hmm, I don't think whether I should believe in dream symbology or not, so I'm not sure whether your brain was or not trying to tell you something
But what do you mean by "my temple"? Did they have some sort of altar where they worshipped you?

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Pastel Cyclops
Sleep paralysis, not a nightmare but it's the worst thing I've ever experienced while sleeping.

User Image

Gosh, I only went through it once
never again pls

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
Darkness blinds us all

YES!!

Quick Reply