Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Oh, you mean my little blue polar bear that I use with my winter avatar? I will put that back together again after Christmas is over. Anyway, thanks. I like my festive avatar too.

Yes you always seem to have him in your arms. I look forward to seeing him after Christmas!
I will have him back. Don't you worry. Do you have one? You seem to like him a lot.

No I do not, I have one of the recolors that my cousin gave to me. Cute but not as cute. I love the plushie animal items but I always seem to have a hard time using them.
They have a recolor for it? What color is/are the recolor(s)? I only have the blue one and that is the only one I know about...

The popular items always seem to get recolored, it might have more but I only know of Dumpling the Bear.
He is cute... I don't use the critters too often anymore though. I kind of outgrew my fetish for them...

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Wow, it has been a long time since I have spoken to most of you... How has everybody been?

what up puppy seems all of us are definately showing up that means epic gifting party time
*prepares the gifting gun*
Nothing much is going on here. I have been quite busy with classes that ended a couple weeks ago. Now I have a lot of free time and I am not sure what to do with it....

watch anime? play games with friends? do out side activies? do holiday activities? be super lazy and relax? those all sound like great options to me
I have been watching anime and playing video games lately...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Wow, it has been a long time since I have spoken to most of you... How has everybody been?

what up puppy seems all of us are definately showing up that means epic gifting party time
Nothing much is going on here. I have been quite busy with classes that ended a couple weeks ago. Now I have a lot of free time and I am not sure what to do with it....

watch anime? play games with friends? do out side activies? do holiday activities? be super lazy and relax? those all sound like great options to me

recently got back into star wars the knights of the old republic for the orginal xbox and im about to finish up hunter x hunter then ima watch trinity seven

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713

recently got back into star wars the knights of the old republic for the orginal xbox and im about to finish up hunter x hunter then ima watch trinity seven
I don't like Star Wars and I have never watched Hunter x Hunter or Trinity Seven. Are they any good?

Rainbow Sweetheart

Thank you Anon! *sending good vibes your way* I love it, such a cute little polar bear plushie!

I have not forgotten anyone who spoke to me in the thread earlier. I was just spending holiday time with family and I am totally exhausted tonight.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713

I don't like Star Wars and I have never watched Hunter x Hunter or Trinity Seven. Are they any good?

hunter x hunter is good its about this kid gon who on his 8th bday decides to follow in his fathers foot steps and take the hunter exam to see if he can be a hunter(hunters are highly skilled people that have acess to almost anywhere in the world hunters are people that chase after the unknown or the dangerous)
any ways gon just wants to be a hunter so he can know what his father was like as it says that gons father showed up at the village where gon's aunt was at and dropped gon off when gon was barely a year old then left gon never knew his father but is on a awesome quest to find him
he makes friends and fights cool people having fun with every thing the whole time
the anime never catches up to the manga as its been like at least 3 years since the reboot(there was a version with crappy art back in the 90s but it only had 20 eps the new version included those 20 eps and expanded to 148 eps in 2011) i have yet to start trinity seven but it was reconmended to me when i asked for a good ecchi anime to watch
as i normally go 1 action anime then 1 ecchi anime then 1 mech anime then 1 ecchi anime then 1 adventure anime then 1 love story anime then 1 ecchi then repeat

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713

hunter x hunter is good its about this kid gon who on his 8th bday decides to follow in his fathers foot steps and take the hunter exam to see if he can be a hunter(hunters are highly skilled people that have acess to almost anywhere in the world hunters are people that chase after the unknown or the dangerous)
any ways gon just wants to be a hunter so he can know what his father was like as it says that gons father showed up at the village where gon's aunt was at and dropped gon off when gon was barely a year old then left gon never knew his father but is on a awesome quest to find him
he makes friends and fights cool people having fun with every thing the whole time
the anime never catches up to the manga as its been like at least 3 years since the reboot(there was a version with crappy art back in the 90s but it only had 20 eps the new version included those 20 eps and expanded to 148 eps in 2011) i have yet to start trinity seven but it was reconmended to me when i asked for a good ecchi anime to watch
as i normally go 1 action anime then 1 ecchi anime then 1 mech anime then 1 ecchi anime then 1 adventure anime then 1 love story anime then 1 ecchi then repeat
I see, Hunter x Hunter does actually sound good. I have a few others that I want to watch that I am in the process of watching, so I could add that to the list. As for types of anime I go for, I watch what ever sounds good in the summary. I don't care about genre...

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

last i checked they kept making things harder for mages to play
if you didnt do your spec properly you would be murdered by any creature or player within 10 levels of you

its a pain as i watched all kinds of people stop being mages due to the new updates most have switched to either a tnak or healing role

some of the simpler changes have made it to where its no longer fun

i was always into comics from an early age the only thing i did anime wise was i watched a few animes mostly naruto yugioh shamen king dbz inyuasha and fruits basket and some times i would watch sailor moon with my sisters but i read the shonen jump every week i got the special versions that had all of the mangas in color got some cool cards from the mangas and some great tips for how to build yuigoh decks

i learned that the animes are so much more brutal in the manga than in the anime for instance kiba when first found trys to kill joey wheeler and yugi and trisitan and all of their friends and yugi had already gone through 3 shadow games before he ever unlocked the puzzles secrets and joey was a bully and so was tristian they got beat up by other bullies after throwing yugis puzzle peices into the river yugi used yo yos to destroy a biker gang with guns and knives saving joeys life there si so much more blood and gore and foul language in the shonen jump manga if you got the unedited version

but yeah i had so many marvel comics and dc comics most were either flash green lantern spiderman batman xmen fantastic four avengers or ghost rider comics

i wish i had my comic collection from when i was a kid i had every issue of spider man and fantastic four in mint condition with jack kirby and stan lee's signiture on them but when i moved out of state for a little bit i was only allowed to take a small portion of those with me i later lost them in a house fire

which sucks since jack kirby is dead and you cant get his sig any more

People who know how to play mages do serious damage. I was with a group that had a mage the other day and they were making everyone else look like they were standing still.

The reason people switch to healing or tanking it que times. Never enough healers or tanks and always lots of dps so long waits for them.

I am not a comic fan. I love books but I just cannot do comics. I have tried but I just cannot stay with them.

That can be the story with anything though. I have read books that have been changed for tv by either taking out violence or adding violence.

I am sorry you lost your comics.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I will have him back. Don't you worry. Do you have one? You seem to like him a lot.

No I do not, I have one of the recolors that my cousin gave to me. Cute but not as cute. I love the plushie animal items but I always seem to have a hard time using them.
They have a recolor for it? What color is/are the recolor(s)? I only have the blue one and that is the only one I know about...

The popular items always seem to get recolored, it might have more but I only know of Dumpling the Bear.
He is cute... I don't use the critters too often anymore though. I kind of outgrew my fetish for them...

I can relate to that. My Gaia style has changed throughout the years.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I can relate to that. My Gaia style has changed throughout the years.
As has mine...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
As has mine...

I look at some of my old old avis and go what was I thinking. Then I recall that at that time Gaia had very few items since it was just starting out.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
As has mine...

I look at some of my old old avis and go what was I thinking. Then I recall that at that time Gaia had very few items since it was just starting out.
Yeah, I so remember those times... Now they have so many items I don't even know most of their names...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

last i checked they kept making things harder for mages to play
if you didnt do your spec properly you would be murdered by any creature or player within 10 levels of you

its a pain as i watched all kinds of people stop being mages due to the new updates most have switched to either a tnak or healing role

some of the simpler changes have made it to where its no longer fun

i was always into comics from an early age the only thing i did anime wise was i watched a few animes mostly naruto yugioh shamen king dbz inyuasha and fruits basket and some times i would watch sailor moon with my sisters but i read the shonen jump every week i got the special versions that had all of the mangas in color got some cool cards from the mangas and some great tips for how to build yuigoh decks

i learned that the animes are so much more brutal in the manga than in the anime for instance kiba when first found trys to kill joey wheeler and yugi and trisitan and all of their friends and yugi had already gone through 3 shadow games before he ever unlocked the puzzles secrets and joey was a bully and so was tristian they got beat up by other bullies after throwing yugis puzzle peices into the river yugi used yo yos to destroy a biker gang with guns and knives saving joeys life there si so much more blood and gore and foul language in the shonen jump manga if you got the unedited version

but yeah i had so many marvel comics and dc comics most were either flash green lantern spiderman batman xmen fantastic four avengers or ghost rider comics

i wish i had my comic collection from when i was a kid i had every issue of spider man and fantastic four in mint condition with jack kirby and stan lee's signiture on them but when i moved out of state for a little bit i was only allowed to take a small portion of those with me i later lost them in a house fire

which sucks since jack kirby is dead and you cant get his sig any more

People who know how to play mages do serious damage. I was with a group that had a mage the other day and they were making everyone else look like they were standing still.

The reason people switch to healing or tanking it que times. Never enough healers or tanks and always lots of dps so long waits for them.

I am not a comic fan. I love books but I just cannot do comics. I have tried but I just cannot stay with them.

That can be the story with anything though. I have read books that have been changed for tv by either taking out violence or adding violence.

I am sorry you lost your comics.

its ok not every one is meant o like the smae things if that were so then we would all be super boring
i was about average on mage before they made an update if they changed things again im probally total crap but i dont care as im only playing to have fun with irl friends
yeah im assuming the animated version of the shows had to be censored since younger viewers might have seen it

yeah its ok i have different comics now not as expensive ones but enjoyable

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713

I see, Hunter x Hunter does actually sound good. I have a few others that I want to watch that I am in the process of watching, so I could add that to the list. As for types of anime I go for, I watch what ever sounds good in the summary. I don't care about genre...

i agree with that statement if it sounds good i will start it if i dont like it i will finish itand give it bad reviews to all my friends
but my goeal is to one day watch every thing that has ever been animated

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713

i agree with that statement if it sounds good i will start it if i dont like it i will finish itand give it bad reviews to all my friends
but my goeal is to one day watch every thing that has ever been animated
That isn't my goal... I refuse to watch certain things...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff