Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

The Furry Fuzzball
Hi There Everyone, Welcome To The Elving Event This Year!
Lets Have Fun And Spread Cheer!

MissDotHacker

Welcome Dot! How Are You?

Javier Cross

Hi There, How Are You This Lovely Season?

techpriest35

I LOVE Your New Avatar, And Im Good, Im Just Glad I Could Get It Posted! Is Everything I Posted In Order? I Double Checked... Do I Need To Change It To Being Actually Elving? Or Leave It As Is?

puppylove713

Oh My! Your Winged Avatar Is Lovely!
Thank you. It is totally based around the wings, horns, and tail. I just put my red and green items together. Luckily for me, I didn't have to use a bunch of Christmas item sets. I had enough other red and green items to pull it off.

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

Know that I'll hear what you have to say and make sure you are kept safe at all times.

I have faith in you.

Aww seems like someone wants to play Balmung to the ladies. wink

Ky Kiske of Guilty Gear predates Balmung actually, but I digress.

I am working hard to be a good fellow, believe me.

Puppylove713
''
Working hard to be a good fellow huh? Does that mean you are a bad fellow most of the time?

No, it means I'm trying to work hard to be better without belly-aching on my sicknesses most of the time.
I see. You had me thinking I was talking to a bad person for a second there... Lol, I can be so stupid sometimes...
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
MissDotHacker

Aww seems like someone wants to play Balmung to the ladies. wink

Puppylove713
''
Working hard to be a good fellow huh? Does that mean you are a bad fellow most of the time?

No, it means I'm trying to work hard to be better without belly-aching on my sicknesses most of the time.
I see. You had me thinking I was talking to a bad person for a second there... Lol, I can be so stupid sometimes...

It's okay I tend to belly-ache a lot over my sicknesses when there may be people who's got it even worse than me at times.

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

It's okay I tend to belly-ache a lot over my sicknesses when there may be people who's got it even worse than me at times.
Well, I have been sick for the past month or so... I have had this horrible cough that won't go away... So yeah....
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Well, I have been sick for the past month or so... I have had this horrible cough that won't go away... So yeah....

You're not allergic to meds, are you?

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Yes, I am actually... But only one.
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Which med is it?

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Which med is it?
Penicillin. So as long as I avoid that, I am good.
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Which med is it?
Penicillin. So as long as I avoid that, I am good.

So no sicknesses involving that stuff and you'll be fine.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Thank you Anon for the gift! I am not sure if I am suppose to wait until Christmas to hold off on opening is so I will wait. Hugs for the lovely Anon!

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Oh, you mean my little blue polar bear that I use with my winter avatar? I will put that back together again after Christmas is over. Anyway, thanks. I like my festive avatar too.

Yes you always seem to have him in your arms. I look forward to seeing him after Christmas!

Rainbow Sweetheart

Javier Cross
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

Crafts and sewing use to be cheap it is sad how expensive it has gotten!

I really don't get what gives on this much, either.

Serious damage can be done to my wallet when I go into a fabric store and am in a crafty mood. I always go with one thing in mind and try not to look around at all the other fun crafts.
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

Serious damage can be done to my wallet when I go into a fabric store and am in a crafty mood. I always go with one thing in mind and try not to look around at all the other fun crafts.

You may need a helping hand somehow, I just know it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Javier Cross
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

You may need a helping hand somehow, I just know it.

A helping hand? With what? I don't have any craft projects going on at the moment. I have been too busy.

Peculiar Shoujo

The Furry Fuzzball
Mikirani
Hullo people~ Merry Christmas~!
Merry Christmas, I Love Your Avatar!
So Warm And Cozy!
biggrin
*snugglez up*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you very much~
Wanna snuggle in?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas