Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

-Da llama king-
that actually sounds like a lot of fun and much better for people like me who get sick a lot x.x I kinda just got overwhelmed and finicky about not handing in "crap" I mean I kept editing and editing the things before I forced myself to send the ones I did wind up sending xD

Yeah, I know what you mean!
I was having trouble keeping up, and then I finally stopped altogether.
I couldn't handle the editing, school, and draw at the same time.

My muse wasn't with me at the time either, so that didn't help with the drawing part further.
The point of this event is to find your muse.... I used a different method though xD;

Perfect Noob

Shestval
Only got the one finished because I've got to dash, but it's a start!

ZyriFrost

User Image

Oh so cute! biggrin Look kind of just wake up but still so cute
Thank you thank you! ^^

And my "normal cats" used to live 18year old

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
WraythRose Darkthorn
Pugnacious Banana
I'm in tokyo this weekend without my laptop (look I'm not even typing in lowercase mediumorchid because it takes too long from my phone) but i will post an OC reference picture for the art when i get home on sunday~

Tokyo? I guess you missed/or saw the cherry blossom festival?

We have a ridiculously flowerful white cherry blossom tree in the front garden rolleyes It outdid itself this year xd and that's just one tree! lol

Have fun there!
i was just in tokyo at a meeting event of my favourite band for one day so i have no idea when the cherry blossom festival is/was there. sweatdrop
i've been seeing lots of cherry blossoms (like whole streets of trees) around in korea so i didn't really feel like going out of my way to go to any of the festivals anywhere.

King Gatekeeper

I- ChiiDoLL -I
-Da llama king-
that actually sounds like a lot of fun and much better for people like me who get sick a lot x.x I kinda just got overwhelmed and finicky about not handing in "crap" I mean I kept editing and editing the things before I forced myself to send the ones I did wind up sending xD

Yeah, I know what you mean!
I was having trouble keeping up, and then I finally stopped altogether.
I couldn't handle the editing, school, and draw at the same time.

My muse wasn't with me at the time either, so that didn't help with the drawing part further.
The point of this event is to find your muse.... I used a different method though xD;

Pretty much :nods: it is tough to have life nagging at you @.@

My muse is always with me. I was hoping I could gain a little focus and guide it. I did, just have to stop harassing myself about editing and such as well as organize the creative notes. @.@

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not a gazillianaire, but i am working on projects for all the kindness that's been given to me.
Did you know there's a site dedicated to art challenges..timers and everything; 1000 day challenge.
Totally mindblowing. *.*

EDIT:
Cause clinging like a leech can't last forever. Eventually, a crowbar is wielded.
User Image

Also kind of big, but I was a stickler for details and skin tone is one of them.
Shestval

Bilge rat

Amai_Neiko
That is so sweet of the both of you! Thank you so much and sorry for the late replies, I've been busy since the challenge has ended. ^w^;

I have a few OC's on my deviantart here and my OC request thread here, most are sketches on deviantart, but if anything interests either of you I would love art from both of you. (Shestval if you're too overloaded with art requests I don't mind gold either, I don't want to be a burden redface )

Thank you both! heart
It's no problem! <3

Bilge rat

ZyriFrost
Oh so cute! biggrin Look kind of just wake up but still so cute
Thank you thank you! ^^

And my "normal cats" used to live 18year old
Glad you like it! <3 It was fun looking at all those pictures of sphynx cats, they are adorable and I don't usually look at them! Just-wake-up kitties are best whee

Bilge rat

III_of_Wands
I'm not a gazillianaire, but i am working on projects for all the kindness that's been given to me.
Did you know there's a site dedicated to art challenges..timers and everything; 1000 day challenge.
Totally mindblowing. *.*

EDIT:
Cause clinging like a leech can't last forever. Eventually, a crowbar is wielded.
User Image

Also kind of big, but I was a stickler for details and skin tone is one of them.
Shestval
Ahhhhhhhh this is awesome! Thank you so much! <3 You got the skin tone perfect. XD And the bird is amazing! You are great <3

Also, do NOT think you are a leech. This event is a labor of love for the mods but it also wouldn't happen without the participants, and anyone who gets to the end is loveloved <3 (As are people who don't get to the end, but the people who finish -- even just for fun -- are special)

Bilge rat

Leonaenae
What does KCCO stand for, anyway? rofl I love drawing real people <3

User Image
Shestval
Leonaenae
What does KCCO stand for, anyway? rofl I love drawing real people <3

User Image

FREAKING LOVE IT SO MUCH
emotion_hug
*breaks finger hitting the tip button*

///edit\
Keep Calm and Chive On

Bilge rat

Leonaenae
FREAKING LOVE IT SO MUCH
emotion_hug
*breaks finger hitting the tip button*

///edit
Keep Calm and Chive On
Ahhh I'm so happy you like it! <3 These have actually been pretty fun. smile
Shestval
Ahhh I'm so happy you like it! <3 These have actually been pretty fun. smile

heart

Bilge rat

mythological irony

User Image

I took friday off, but otherwise I've drawn at least one a day. rofl It's like the Event never stopped!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Pugnacious Banana
WraythRose Darkthorn
Pugnacious Banana
I'm in tokyo this weekend without my laptop (look I'm not even typing in lowercase mediumorchid because it takes too long from my phone) but i will post an OC reference picture for the art when i get home on sunday~

Tokyo? I guess you missed/or saw the cherry blossom festival?

We have a ridiculously flowerful white cherry blossom tree in the front garden rolleyes It outdid itself this year xd and that's just one tree! lol

Have fun there!
i was just in tokyo at a meeting event of my favourite band for one day so i have no idea when the cherry blossom festival is/was there. sweatdrop
i've been seeing lots of cherry blossoms (like whole streets of trees) around in korea so i didn't really feel like going out of my way to go to any of the festivals anywhere.

Ahhh, well I have one cherry blossom tree in my garden which was in full bursting beautiful bloom, so that + tokyo/japan =
cherry blossom festival in my head xd

Oooo concert, did you enjoy it? (you went to another country for a concert? wow that's devotion! 3nodding )

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Shestval
WraythRose Darkthorn
This is a beautiful avatar <3

User Image

I love it!!! *melts* emotion_kirakira

thank you ever so much!! heart

Quick Reply