Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
OMG y'all are done already~ D ; I've been so preoccupied and busy dammit, I missed the last fourth or so. < / 3

OMG ROSE you giving me a sketch??! ; u ; I didn't even make it omfggg~
Let's do an art trade?? I love art trades! I'd be honored. <333

Good job to everybody! Congratulations!!! <3

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
OMGOMGOMGSHESTIVAL!
There's only so many ways to thank you!!
*glomps and doesn't plan on letting go*

*this seriously made my day. I had a terrible day at work ;.; heart *

Sparkly Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
RoseDragonfire

I didn't really push through to the end though. If you still want to draw something for me, that'd be cools. Haha. Could do an art trade I guess.

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
RoseDragonfire

Woooo! sketch party!! XD

I'd like a sketch of one of these:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

And TY! Rose biggrin

Perfect Noob

Shestval

I'm so proud of all of you!!!

I really want to give all the winners something, so I will provide a smallish prize. You can choose between a sketch from me (of whatever you choose) or 10bil gold. I won't be offended if you take the gold, btw -- it's best for me if some people take gold and some take a sketch. XD

Please post in the thread or PM me with your choice, and I'll get on it! I can send the gold trade right away and I'm hoping to have the art done within a week or two.

If you choose the sketch, you can ask for anything at all: your avi or OC, your real self, your pet, etc! Even a location. I just ask that you provide a photo if it's a real thing. smile

Oh you so kind! smile I try to think in this weekend will I like to have drawing or money .. I think more art but its hard to choose what I want you to draw xp

Perfect Noob

RoseDragonfire

I want to do something for everyone too!!! Since it'll give me something to look forward to, lol! xD
I offer a free sketch to all who made it to 100! As well as for . ;D
If I've left someone out, because that would so be my luck...PLEASE let me know. ^^
Let me know what you'd like sketched! I'll do Avi, OC, Fanart, and RL art as well. <3

I try to look something in this weekend! smile Ty ty!

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

............. did this ending turn into an art swap? XD;;

Shev, look at the massive art orgy trade you've created!! OUO;;

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
It's how business is done. Thank goodness it can all continue in one of those links that were provided us.

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Just wanted to say
art orgy sounds like the best thing I've ever heard
ever

Timid Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
RoseDragonfire
I want to do something for everyone too!!! Since it'll give me something to look forward to, lol! xD
I offer a free sketch to all who made it to 100! As well as for . ;D
If I've left someone out, because that would so be my luck...PLEASE let me know. ^^
Let me know what you'd like sketched! I'll do Avi, OC, Fanart, and RL art as well. <3

heart omg art! thanks you are so amazing!

Shestval

I wouldn't mind either or. so if these don't inspire you then I'd take the gold. Thanks for hosting such a great event! heart

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageOr my lost boys oc

Or you could also draw my current, it isn't going to be changing for a while smile

Bilge rat

Leonaenae
Shestval

So proud you you and Doll tooo!!! Hosting this and EVERYTHING
And letting me borrow the idea for the other website which shall not be named but we all know its controversal LOL

Hit me up if you guys ever need some graphics <3

Sketchy and there!

Or if nothing inspires you give gold XD
Thanks! I definitely find your requests inspiring! I may end up giving you gold just because more people asked for art than I expected and I'm afraid of burning out. XD We'll see how much energy I end up having.

Bilge rat

Pugnacious Banana
I'm in tokyo this weekend without my laptop (look I'm not even typing in lowercase mediumorchid because it takes too long from my phone) but i will post an OC reference picture for the art when i get home on sunday~
No problem! It will take me some time to get through all the requests anyway. 3nodding

Bilge rat

WraythRose Darkthorn
O_o I... I can't really decide. lol

If you didn't get a lot of people, then a sketch of my current avi, if not then just send me the gold. I'm happy either way 3nodding
Awesome! Your avi is super cute, too. I'll try to do art for everyone who asks but if I burn out you may get gold. XD
Shestval
Leonaenae
Shestval

So proud you you and Doll tooo!!! Hosting this and EVERYTHING
And letting me borrow the idea for the other website which shall not be named but we all know its controversal LOL

Hit me up if you guys ever need some graphics <3

Sketchy and there!

Or if nothing inspires you give gold XD
Thanks! I definitely find your requests inspiring! I may end up giving you gold just because more people asked for art than I expected and I'm afraid of burning out. XD We'll see how much energy I end up having.

Glad to hear you like my requests =3
Well of course, your art is awesome n_n
Dont feel the need to rush.
I have commissions Ive waited on for 6months before.
And you are offering a freebie so Id wait forever for you <3

So over on hte other site I started the new 100 days on thursday Im crazy I know, But Sundays are break/catch up days LOL.
Anyways for the them Crayola I did,,,,

User Image

Im pretty happy with it hehe n_n

Bilge rat

WraythRose Darkthorn
Shestval
User Image

you know this art you did, is it just me or does it look a lot like Jimmy Carr to you as well?
I had to google him, but yes, it does look like Jimmy Carr! rofl The character is supposed to be Kaidan Alenko from the Mass Effect trilogy. :3

Likeness are hard!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces