Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
-Da llama king-
Freaque of Nature

awesome! that sounds so cool! Btw
I posted my babies! XD I is happy with how they look now!
he is such a snarky boastful char too XD so I am like having a blast learning about him rofl

and Woa nelly :licks screen: they be sexy

that's it I want to see! *stamps foot all demanding* also I love your little demon girl Sule so cute! (I have a twisted sense of cute beware! I have a lolita with no eyes* XD

Also thank you! I do love these 3! They are my favorite bishie OCs!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
II Little China DoLL II
Oh my god......... who is that sexy man?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm in love with that back light you have in the piece! Omg, he's so effing sexy!!
I can't believe it has taken me this long to create this post -- I wanted to make sure it had the perfect emotes in it! ;o *saw it when she was on the phone*

OH EM GEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! He's beautiful!! <3333
I love the skin tone, the golden bracelets..... the way it stands out.... the smoke......... *flails* <33

HE IS PRETTY SEXY BUT THAT'S ON YOU HUN.
I HAD ZERO TO DO WITH A BOMB-a** DESIGN HURRHURR.

I'm so glad you like it~ You deserve it and way more for all you've done for this event!!!!!! Claus was a joy to draw. ; u ;

Freaque of Nature

Thank you! o 3 o You babies are so cute~ Who's blondie because I want to eat him
and not in an appropriate way either

-Da llama king-

OMFG YOUR CAT
YOUR CAT IS BURSTING WITH CUTE.
He has such pretty eyes mygawwwd. What is his name? c:

This is my Mina~ She's mostly black but with patches of orange. Excuse the photo quality and awkward-looking person there. I was like, "Mina, look at the cameraaaaaAAAAAAAAA."

User Image

Hahaha, wooow. "One of them nerdy peoples". I am, ma'am. Yes, I am.
Your babies are cute af~ Sule is adooooooorable!!!!! I love creepy little kids and their weird little dolls, how cuuuuute. <33 I love her colors, too~ And Aella's purple button eyes, awwww!

King Gatekeeper

Freaque of Nature

that's it I want to see! *stamps foot all demanding* also I love your little demon girl Sule so cute! (I have a twisted sense of cute beware! I have a lolita with no eyes* XD

ROFL XD
well all I have is the main frame. I know he has a strong jaw and such xD And as I sketch his personality is screaming at me.

daw thank you
xD me too rofl. I was writing a happy birthday scene for her and she was at a birthday party and she killed this kid's father right before him on his birthday and she was like :'D happy birthday!!! Blow out the candles! O: Make a wish! Then she went skipping off, drenched in blood as she went back to her world. >.> She is actually not supposed to be out in our world. XD She sneaks off so she can have fun. Demons want to be more behind the scenes. She likes bloodbaths xD
>.> she is sadistic ; . ; and I love her so
Ooo O: no eyes?
awesome
O.O

Welcome
I can't pick one/three chars as favorites rofl

King Gatekeeper

VoxAngeles

OMFG YOUR CAT
YOUR CAT IS BURSTING WITH CUTE.
He has such pretty eyes mygawwwd. What is his name? c:

This is my Mina~ She's mostly black but with patches of orange. Excuse the photo quality and awkward-looking person there. I was like, "Mina, look at the cameraaaaaAAAAAAAAA."

User Image

Hahaha, wooow. "One of them nerdy peoples". I am, ma'am. Yes, I am.
Your babies are cute af~ Sule is adooooooorable!!!!! I love creepy little kids and their weird little dolls, how cuuuuute. <33 I love her colors, too~ And Aella's purple button eyes, awwww!
rofl thank you ^-^ His name is Azrael. Azrael Anubis. I did two names so I could train him biggrin
Ya, people who meet him insist he could be on TV for commercials XP

omfg she is beautifull
xD and that expression xD I know that look all too well xD
(kinda want to kiss that wittle nose! So pretty)

Yes I rarely meet ... well >.> their kind... but XD I kind of wanted to say "No Ma'am. I'm a secret spy gathering data. Thank you for your input." But I would just have gotten a blank look again.

ahhaha XD thank you
^-^ She was fun to design
I LOVE creepy kids. omfg ; . ; the happy when I write with her. >.> I kinda keep them private though, because of how dark they are. rofl
I love the old stories of haunted dolls and the curses that follow them. So I attached the doll to Sule and they bonded so well they are like best friends. XD and since she looks like a little girl, she will have a tea party and be whispering to the doll and you walk over and notice she is serving blood instead of water most tea parties kids have XD etc >.>;
Ya Aella's design changes sometimes, at first I wanted her to be a porcelain doll, but the button eyes work so well so XD I am torn. Maybe Sule tinkers with the doll. Lots of kids cut the hair and such.

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
VoxAngeles

Freaque of Nature

Thank you! o 3 o You babies are so cute~ Who's blondie because I want to eat him
and not in an appropriate way either

lol the blondie is my baby Lucifer. heart although this is his devil form, I still have to doodle out his Angel, his Fallen Angel, and his human form that he assumes. xd those might pop up later.
Day 50
theme: Finish/improve ( Did the day 46 one)

User Image

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
-Da llama king-
Freaque of Nature

ROFL XD
well all I have is the main frame. I know he has a strong jaw and such xD And as I sketch his personality is screaming at me.

daw thank you
xD me too rofl. I was writing a happy birthday scene for her and she was at a birthday party and she killed this kid's father right before him on his birthday and she was like :'D happy birthday!!! Blow out the candles! O: Make a wish! Then she went skipping off, drenched in blood as she went back to her world. >.> She is actually not supposed to be out in our world. XD She sneaks off so she can have fun. Demons want to be more behind the scenes. She likes bloodbaths xD
>.> she is sadistic ; . ; and I love her so
Ooo O: no eyes?
awesome
O.O

Welcome
I can't pick one/three chars as favorites rofl

lol well I am excited to see when you are finished! also the more you talk about her the more adorable she becomes! here is my lovely child (or at least a preview of her)
Cree
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
©TemplarManga

King Gatekeeper

Freaque of Nature

lol well I am excited to see when you are finished! also the more you talk about her the more adorable she becomes! here is my lovely child (or at least a preview of her)
Cree
©TemplarManga
I am hoping I will be able to get this done in the next week or so. I still have the little short stories/paragraphs to finish typing up xD
rofl thank you ^^ She is pretty damn adorable xD
she is grinning atm. xD

OOoo cute!
O.O is that your manga? O:

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
-Da llama king-
Freaque of Nature

Cree
©TemplarManga
I am hoping I will be able to get this done in the next week or so. I still have the little short stories/paragraphs to finish typing up xD
rofl thank you ^^ She is pretty damn adorable xD
she is grinning atm. xD

OOoo cute!
O.O is that your manga? O:

Yep! This manga is shared between me and my friend, they're the the author and I'm the artist. Just they were nice enough to incorporate my baby girl in the manga! xd She will also get her own mini series once the main story gets rolling.

King Gatekeeper

Freaque of Nature

Yep! This manga is shared between me and my friend, they're the the author and I'm the artist. Just they were nice enough to incorporate my baby girl in the manga! xd She will also get her own mini series once the main story gets rolling.
so awesome!!! biggrin
I want to read it XD

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
-Da llama king-
Freaque of Nature

so awesome!!! biggrin
I want to read it XD

well here is our DA if you want to stalk it until we get our own solid website.

Templar Manga DA

King Gatekeeper

Freaque of Nature

Templar Manga DA
:watches: ninja

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
-Da llama king-
Freaque of Nature

Templar Manga DA
:watches: ninja

lol yay!

Business Businesswoman

50/100 love

User Image

https://40.media.tumblr.com/570ee454d0c39e8f1a027a637e4c9bd4/tumblr_nkd4r42tad1r0j01eo1_540.png

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
Day 50

Spore Spore Spore

User Image

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/SweetNiar/Art%20Contest/Art%20Contest%202015/UseStunSpore_zpsqx4i1a0e.png

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff