Thanks for the tip <3

Bilge rat

II Little China DoLL II
RoseDragonfire
Day 15

Theme:
CHALLENGE, mwuahahaha.

Here is the request I chose: Request Page
- She wanted her Star Wars Sith character drawn, and I was super inspired.
- I designed the outfit and such myself. I will be flat coloring it, but wasn't sure I'd finish that before 10pm.
- I am SUPER proud right now...I used this red initially for the post: Pose Idea, but if you can tell, I made significant changes to the angle and body shape. <3

User Image
Shestval

This picture is beyond lovely, and I've already expressed that, but it seems to fail in meeting the challenge's requirement of having a background.

I'm not sure we can accept this as the theme's challenge. However, I will check in with Shev first! I seriously slept until 5pm, so I just saw this.

Hm, well, I feel like it's in the spirit of the 100 Day Event but not of the Extra Challenge. So we'll count it for the day, but she doesn't get a freebie chit. Does that sound like an okay compromise?

I feel bad because there was obviously a lot of time put into the picture (it's a lovely piece!) but yeah, the point of the extra challenge was to have a complete composition of some sort, with setting elements.

Bilge rat

augizzle
day15: horses
User Image
not sure if I had to do both challenges.... But I sketched out a buncha horses in case. Catching them in motion was mostly what I was going for.

The extra challenge counts as your drawing for the day, so you would have been good event without the horsey sketches. They are cute, though! Never hurts to get a little more practice, I guess XD

Bilge rat

dark pillow
You guys know what's kinda funny? I don't even have time for this event.

The reason is that I am drawing too much. I don't have time to draw more! xD
Aww, well, we do have it set up so you can try to fit your other art obligations into the event, at least sometimes. But you totally have the spirit down!

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Day: sixteen
Theme: frog pocket

User Image

[url=http://i.imgur.com/TZkIyUc.jpg]16[/url]

Magical Kitten

Day 16: Challenge

User Image

Erp... I'm starting to fall behind.... For the most part, I've been finishing them the night before and then posting them in the mornings, but now there's just no time... Well it's almost the weekend. I should be able to catch up again then.
II Little China DoLL II
Agace
oh okay x'D I'll go look for it lol Day 8- octopus hair
Thank you so much~ sometimes we goof when we update sweatdrop

Haha xD it's okay

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
SilentBreeze90
Day 16: Challenge

User Image

Erp... I'm starting to fall behind.... For the most part, I've been finishing them the night before and then posting them in the mornings, but now there's just no time... Well it's almost the weekend. I should be able to catch up again then.

Whatsitsaywhatsitsaywhatsitsay?! I bet you had to learn that off fortune cookies too. ;.; I want that talent. I'm super jealous of that chinese writing thing.

Bilge rat

DAy 16 - Alligator
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

User Image

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Rawfie
II Little China DoLL II
*huggles* Nice avi.
Thank you~ my avatars seem to either be really light-themed (pink and white) or black xD;; There's rarely any in-betweens nowadays. xp

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Shestval

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
You're not allow to update! scream
Go to bed early, and drink water!

I'll be updating when it gets closer to 10pm. 3nodding

Bilge rat

Not going to update, just needed to post my drawing XD

I slept until 5pm, so it may be a little bit until I'm ready to go to bed again, though. I'll probably just watch tv and drink gatorade.

King Gatekeeper

are you feeling any better?

Bilge rat

Better, yes, but still not good. My husband had it last week, it's just some shitty 36 hour thing.

Magical Kitten

III_of_Wands
Whatsitsaywhatsitsaywhatsitsay?! I bet you had to learn that off fortune cookies too. ;.; I want that talent. I'm super jealous of that chinese writing thing.
Hahaha, it says challenge. I was going to write challenge letter, which would be 挑戰書, but two words fit better on the paper than three soooo just two.

I've actually been writing calligraphy and painting chinese ink painting for about 10 years, so it's not like it came about overnight. I had to really work at it to get to where I am. I'm sure you could learn too!

And I did have to look it up, since it's not a word I use very often, but I actually do know a decent amount of Chinese. Not quite enough to read a newspaper, but at least enough to read children's books. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff